View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 11:04 PM   #3618
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Boy Gusher - Mike Hawk & Mr. Hand

Mike Hawk is a local skater boy that always catches my eye whenever he skates past my house. One day I stopped him to have a conversation. I steered the conversation towards sexuality and found out that Mike was bi. After learning this, I told him about how I like to film myself giving hand jobs to guys and that I'd toss him a few dollars if he'd let me record myself giving him one. He agreed and we set the day and time but he wanted to sleep over because his girlfriend had kicked him out of there house so I told Mike he can sleep in the guest room. Mike was sleeping as I creeped into the room and started feeling his ass and body. I didn't even have to do anything to Mike as I started rubbing his cock through his briefs and slowly started getting hard. I didn't waste any time getting Mike's cock out of his underwear because that thing felt like it was going to be a monster and boy was I right! Mike was breathing heavily while I gave him a hand job so I know I was hitting all of the r.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 278.2 MB

Download Boy Gusher - Mike Hawk & Mr. Hand
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07733 секунды с 9 запросами