View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 04:59 PM   #6615
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Amber Dawn - Wakes up her fiance

Cast: Amber Dawn
Genres: Big natural tits, Beautiful, Big ass, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy style, Mature, Milf, Old and young, Redhat

"Hi, Mom, I'm heading out," Amber Dawn's girl calls to her mom from downstairs. "Mike is still here. Don't wake him."
"Okay, Sweetie, you have fun," Amber calls back. "I'll make him something to eat when he wakes up."
So now we have a situation that isn't so unusual. A woman's girl leaves for school. Her fiance, who slept over, is still in bed. The girl trusts her mom to do the right thing--the thing--when her fiance wakes up.
But that's not what happens in this scene. Not at all.
Amber, who's 43 years old, and wearing a tight dress that hugs her curves, walks over to the room where her girl's fiance is sleeping. She takes off her shoes, not wanting to disturb him, then walks over to his bed. It's morning, and he has morning wood. He's tenting.
"No wonder my girl's marrying him," she thinks. "His cock is so big. And it's so hard. I can't believe she didn't take care of that before she left for school."
Obviously, girl is not like Mom because Mom.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7638kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Amber Dawn - Wakes up her fiance
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03318 секунды с 9 запросами