Thread: Kink.com vids
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 01:41 PM   #16721
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,509 раз(а) в 4,250 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Kink com- Training of the Pretty Girl Final Day-Casey Calvert, Owen Gray

Kink_com- Training of the Pretty Girl_Final Day-Casey Calvert, Owen Gray

Description:
Date: June 14_2013

With: Casey Calvert_Owen Gray
Director:James Mogul

For a girl that claims to not feel very pretty_she looks pretty fucking hot to me. The heels I strapped to her pretty little feet four days ago strain her calves and jack up her ass just right. The red lips I taught her to wear are as parted and inviting as any slave from the BDSM stories. The corset I put her in is tight. It takes her waist down to 23 fuckable inches of cinched down slave meat. It bubbles her ass and boosts up her tits like a perverse little slave girl dolly. Watching her teeter around the set makes my dick twitch. She just needs one more thing…
I All Collars Must Be Earned
I only hit her when she stops repeating her mantra. She is bent over_working the oil into the leather with her fingers. That leather will soon be strapped across her throat_if she does this right. I tie her asshole and pussy open with rope_and jam a vibe against the wet mound of quivering cunt. I tie it tightly against her flesh so she cannot squirm away from the torturous vibration. The thick ball of the ass-hook sinks into her lewdly exposed anus_the soft puckering tissue sucks the steel into her. I tie that to her hair and pull it tight enough to arch her back.
Finally_the nipples. They are such sweet_tender buds of meat that I just want to chew them right off. But I settle for clamping them. And_tying the clamps to her ankles. I crank up the vibe_and start to beat her ass with a leather belt. It is time for her to earn her leather.
II Positions: All Slaves Must Know Their Place
I scream in her face. I make her jump_squat_bend_kneel_beg and pray. By the end of this scene she is sure of one thing: her place.
III All Slaves Must Suck Cock
The cage is where she gets used. I take her face in my hands and show her exactly how I want to see her suck cock. Over and over_her pretty red lips stretch and squeeze around the length and head of that thick dick. I crane her thin neck and fill her cheek with the gimp dick. She looks like some perverse cartoon character. I can feel the cock pressing against my hand through the thin wall of her cheek. I start to slap.
IV The Pile Driver: All Slaves Must Take It in the Ass
She is limber. Much to her detriment. I pin her knees to her ears and point her asshole to the sky. The hole gapes open immediately. The gimp is hard instantly_and the pile driver begins. I slap_finger and cane her cunt as the dick ravages her slave asshole. The orgasms_scraming out her pretty girl song_and before she is done_she kneels up and begs for the come. Good girl_Calvert. Now tell us what you learned.
Model:
Casey Calvert, Owen Gray
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 28932_casey.mp4
File Size : 2773.66 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:15:35
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: