Thread: Kink.com vids
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 02:04 PM   #16749
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,509 раз(а) в 4,250 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Kink com- If you Want to get Fucked you have to Shock Yourself-Lorelei Lee, Juliette March

Kink_com- If you Want to get Fucked you have to Shock Yourself-Lorelei Lee, Juliette March

Description:
Date: May 22_2013

With: Lorelei Lee_Juliette March
Director:Lorelei Lee

Juliette March once told me that she can walk into a dungeon_see all the corporal implements laid out on a table and not feel a single fear because she knows she can take A LOT! When I asked her about Electrosex_she started to shy away_her hands started to sweat and she became bashful. It was clear to me that she have a deep seeded fear for this particular type of play. I asked her what_s she_s so scared of and she replied with_It_s shocking! Well_no shit Sherlock! I love little girls who are scared of electricity. But what I love more_it to make little girls who are scare of electricity shock themselves. Mistress Lorelei Lee came prepared with an electro stap-on and a remote box that will not turn below 10. Juliette has to will herself to sit on a charged cock and feel that sharp arch before she experiences the sensation inside her juicy wet cunt. Because we all know what Juliette March lives for: to GET FUCKED!
Model:
Lorelei Lee, Juliette March
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 28993_JulietteMarch.mp4
File Size : 1027.94 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:28:01
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: