View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 02:24 PM   #7
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Jack King

Studio: Next Door Male

Jack King is hanging out in a public bathroom today. He likes the feeling of cold, grimy porcelain on his ass. He also likes the idea that another man could walk in on him jerking his fat cock any minute. Oh the trouble in which he would be! If someone were to find him grinding his dick on the stall door, or tugging his boner while spreading his ass cheeks, hed be totally busted! Lucky for you, Jack is allowing one per to watch the door. Just make sure the coast is clear for your pal Jack, okay? Oh, and if you wanna jerk off too, Jack doesnt mind.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jack King

Cody Jones

Studio: Randy Blue

After Alexander Marachis stunning debut on Randy Blue I received tons of comments and emails through the Blue Is Beautiful blog as well as from friends who are fans of the site, and the biggest question is exactly the one I was anticipating... everyone wanted to know who Alexander was talking to when he was doing his steamy phone sex. It was a buddy of his named Cody Jones. Cody works with Alexander waiting tables and theyve been friends for a while. When I arranged to do the shoot Alexander mentioned that Cody might be interested in modeling as well. I dont think its fair for a new model to have to share the spotlight in his debut video, and when they told me they had done phone sex with each other I thought it would be fun to have Alexander call up his buddy during his video. Ah, dear viewers, but I know you too well. I knew the minute you saw him pick up that phone youd want to be privy to the stud on the other side. So I put the RB crew into overdrive and shot both guys at the same time. Cody was a lot of fun to work with. Hes got such a sweet and innocent look about him. Well, until hes naked and spitting on his cock while furiously masturbating, then you realize what a bad boy he can be. I love the way his cheeks flush while hes pounding his meat. And the thing I loved most about having them use the phone was how vocal they were with each other. And Cody doesnt just stroke his dick until he cums, he plays it like a finely tuned instrument. Rolling up and down the shaft, alternating between fast and slow, lightly rubbing the head and then really working it until hes crazed with lust and yelling, Oh my God over and over. This video is such a treat because not only does Cody put in an award winning performance, but even if you arent watching the monitor the soundtrack alone will get you off. And speaking of getting off, youre going to love this cum shot. I dont now where he stores it all but he shoots such a load all over his sexy little bod. Im glad he put the phone down or he might have caused a short circuit!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:15
Video: 640x360, MP4V, 1495kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 204.7 MB

Download Cody Jones
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03471 секунды с 9 запросами