Old 06-13-2021, 05:54 AM   #27489
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Allen King Fuck pt. 36 Hiller

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
My handsome driver is a little shy about having his face shown on film, because he doesn’t want people to know he’s willing to play around with other guys for cash.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 13566kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allen King Fuck pt. 36

Gianni Maggio and Mario Domenech Saint Albert

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Gianni Maggio, Mario Domenech
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Our new mate, the Italian stallion Gianni Maggio, is in Barcelona for few days and want to enjoy his time having fun with some hot local guy. After a quick search in the chat he found online a sexy neighbour, the Spanish muscled stud Mario Domenech and invites him to his flat. When he opens the door a spark burst between the two guys and the Italian does not waste time to get his huge thick cock out of his underwear and offer it to hungry Mario. The Spanish can hardly swallow that piece of hard meat but soon he have to get ready to take it all inside his insatiable ass. Gianni makes Mario scream fucking him in every possible position and finally shoots a shower of cum all over his face. Be sure Mario will remember this encounter for long time!
Duration: 19:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 452.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gianni Maggio and Mario Domenech

Billie Starz, Quentin Gainz and Damien Nichols Harwood Heights

Cast: Quentin Gainz, Billie Starz, Damien Nichols
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, First Time, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome.
Quentin introduces everybody and the games begin with an amazing 3 way cock blow fest with everyone's mouth stuffed with a hard cock. Damien has never done anything with men before but Quentin and Billie are breaking him in slowly. Lots of meat to go around with each one of these studs switching from cock to cock and there is never a mouth left behind. Billie has to show Damien how it's done so he lets Quentin fuck him first while he stuffs Damien's dick in his mouth. Quentin pounds away on Billie's eager hole and Damien is taking notes waiting for his turn as he fucks Billie's tight mouth. With a couple deep breaths Damien hunkers down and Quentin pushes his throbbing cock slowly into Damien's virgin ass. Damien surprisingly takes it great without any hesitation and soon enough Quentin's balls deep and they are slapping up against Damien's virgin ass. Billie now gets a turn on the virgin ass as Damien spreads his legs in doggy style position for Billie to push himself in. Billie mounts that tight fresh hole with no problem and fucks his boy toy slowly. Damien's moans are cute for a first timer having his ass spread open with two big dicks. They all stand near the bed and stroke their big dicks until one by one they unleash their hot cum loads all over the bed and Damien who is the last to nut wins the bet as he blasts his shooting load the farthest and with the most cum as well. Enjoy!
Duration: 44:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 858.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Billie Starz, Quentin Gainz and Damien Nichols

Tim Harrison Seeded Felched And Snowballed South Salem

Studio: Drakerock
Tim Harrison is a straight twink who turned 18 one hour before he shot his first scene. He is Bobby Bolt's neighbor, and at a neighborhood barbecue when Tim told Bobby that he needed money so he and his girlfriend could move in together, Bobby suggested that he contact me. Tim has never been with a guy and was extremely nervous, not only about having gay sex for the first time, but the fact that his girlfriend may find out. He wanted to make as much money as possible, so he agreed to do bottom bareback in a full hard core scene. Tim is a young as I can legally get. Come watch him taking his first cock.
Bareback is back, and this is one of the hottest scenes I've shot in a while! I am the first man Tim Harrison has ever been with. Taking his ass cherry and fucking his ass bareback from every angle, then breeding him and felching my cum from his hole was amazing! Plus, he had turned 18 just hours prior to this hook up. Since this was his first gay experience I feared Tim would be reserved and hesitate, but he committed 100% from the initial kissing all the way through to the final snowball. Tim and I started making out. There's something hot about being the first man to kiss a straight guy. Then he sucked my cock, and as I love doing, I had him talk my entire shaft until my balls were pinned against his face. Afterward I sucked his big curved dick, taking it balls-deep and choking on it. And then I took his cherry, pounding his virgin hole missionary with my raw cock. I flipped him ass-up on the bed, slam fucking his tight hole, and then had him sit on my cock. I fucked him for a good portion of the video! When I flipped him on his back again, I fucked him so good and hard that he busted a nut while I nailed him deep inside. That made me cum! I pulled out, spurted on his ass, pushed back in and came, pulled out and spurted again, then plunged in my raw cock to finish loading his hole. Tim pushed out a cream pie and it looked fucking tasty that I felched my cum from his ass. Because I love ATM with my straight guys, I let the cum run from my mouth into his and we snowballed the cummy mess! Hot! Hot! Fucking hot!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 568.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tim Harrison Seeded Felched And Snowballed

Allen King Fuck pt. 38 Milltown

Release Year: 2021
He was so big that I had a problem to deepthroat him. That's how amazing he was.
Duration: 15:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3093kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 369.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allen King Fuck pt. 38

Время генерации страницы 0.17499 секунды с 9 запросами