luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Grayson Frost

Release Year: 2021
Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Grayson Frost
Genres: Oral Sex, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Hairy, Muscular
Video language: English

As this guy says, "Sometimes you need to choke a one-eyed snake" By this concept, he means masturbation, which he devotes a lot of time and which gives him great pleasure!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7860kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 669.1 MB

Download Grayson Frost

Chaosmen - Zachary

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Chaosmen
Cast: Zachary
Genres: Gay, Solo, Muscle, Masturbation, Cumshot, Cut

Zachary gets mistaken for a military dude all the time, and I can see why. Very upright and solid, stern. Has Marine written all over him. Close cropped hair, with matching blonde pubes, he caught everyone's attention when moving around the city.
He is a quiet kind of guy, which lends to the military vibe, but is more into rap, R&B and the music business. Sounds like he has a very social career path ahead of him. so he definitely can slide into any situation.
Zachary is all blonde, German and is pretty horse hung too. He was fairly nervous to get started, but once he got his clothes off and his cock hard, he was eager to show it off. I thought for sure he would struggle, but he turned out to really like showing off and his photos and video were a joy to create.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:51
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1880kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 186.1 MB

Download Chaosmen - Zachary
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.40849 секунды с 9 запросами