Default 250 lbs of ass destroy human furniture

250 lbs of ass destroy human furniture

Info:
Name : 250 lbs of ass destroy human furniture
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 176 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 17 min 6 s

Watch and download 250 lbs of ass destroy human furniture by Pastel Goddess. For the first 10 minutes of this clip, I break him down and weaken him to see how long he can hold my weight for. During this, I notice that it feels really good for my to slide my pussy up and down his back and grind my clit in. It's so stimulating. I straddle him and work myself up while I taunt him about never being able to taste my pussy himself. I stuff my panties in his mouth and hump his back bare, paying no mind to his physical strength, or lack there of.

Eventually though, the slave collapses to the ground. I told him I'm not getting off even if he falls, and I meant it. However, I do plan on getting off in a different way! I grab my vibrator and continue to pleasure myself to a satisfying orgasm while the stupid seat lies face down in defeat. I punish and berate him while I get wetter and wetter until I cum. Afterward, I still refuse to get up and give him relief. Why would a seat get a break? When he is ready to hold me up again, he can push me up himself.
Genre : Femdom, Pet play, Bbw, Slave, Punishment

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03072 секунды с 9 запросами