LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Don't Ask, Don't Tell! Saint Johns

Release Year: 2000
Studio: MSR Videos
Video language: English
Based on true stories!! Superstars Cole Tucker and Jason Branch face off in court as the United States policy on gays in the military comes under fire. Away from the courtroom the action is even more intense, with tales of life - and sex - in uniform!
Awards: 2001 Gay Erotic Video Awards - Best Oral Scene: Thom Barron, Tuck Johnson
Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:47
Video: 704x480, XviD, 1757kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Don't Ask, Don't Tell!

Flyin' Solo Point Arena

Release Year: 1998
Studio: U.S. Male
Cast: Paul Morgan, KC Hart, Dirk Adams, Sweet Williams, Peter Michaels, Troy Steele
Genres: comedy
arget Practice Is About To Begin! For the ultimate in scaldingly hot voyeuristic action, it's time to load your weapons and take a long, hard aim at Paul Barresi's Flyin 'Solo - where, on a dark stormy night, a group of macho military Top Guns suddenly take matters into their own hands! And, what happens next is the big-dicked, cum-slicked, power-pricked, jack-off epic of the year! Once again, Barresi reinvents a classic XXX formula - this time giving a sexy new spin to solo-theme stroke-a-thons with scorching visual, male bonding, gritty dialog and an unbeatable group of who stand ready and willing to shoot their lusty loads just for you! Step into an All-Military Boner Zone where the definition of "Bombaderes" and "Shooters" take on a nut-churnin 'new meaning ... and six, sinsational, super-studs (with all the right stuff) join information in their hardest target practice ever! Starring the incredible Paul "The Geyser" Morgan as the captain - who briefs his nut-churnin 'squadron of blue baled studs on the jizz-filled art of stress release - Flyin' Solo also soars with the semen-sprayin 'sexuality of KC Hart, Sweet Williams, Dirk Adams, Troy Steele and Peter Michaels. A les in lust you'll never forget, each of these sex starved airmen proudly shoots the white-hot firepower of his steely weapon. Flyin 'Solo delivers a dick-driven, direct hit on the bone-bustin' bullseye! And, with double cum-shot coverage, their prick-pops are a wonderful mouth watering, masturbatin 'mix of quality and quantity. So, get ready to blast off with Flyin 'Solo ... and witness all the animal passion, masculine magism that one super-hot video can hold!
Duration: 59:56
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 989kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 465.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flyin' Solo

Dirk Yates' Private Files 4 Ranger

Cast: Dakota Ford, Dylon Drake, Jimmy Fanz, Johnny Parker, Koda Cummings, Mario Romo, Mayson, Mike Nelson, Parker Wright, Sal Michaels, Sean Summers
Genres: Oral, Anal, Condoms, Amateur, Threesome, Hunks, Str8, Gay4Pay, Military, Fingering, Gloryhole
Dirk Yates and his horned up soldiers will use any excuse to take their cocks out. Fucking and sucking military dick, from dirty warehouse to soaping each other up in the shower, it all leads to a cum drenched 4-way that will leave you spent until the next time!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:42:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirk Yates' Private Files 4

Axel - Navy - Blowjob Muse

Studio: Military Classified
Today im introducing a new recruit to the militaryclassified line up so meet Axel. This little pint-sized Navy stud is a local boy that is packing a hefty 8 inch cut cock that looks way to big for this boys body but what a cock! Today Ive convinced Axel to let me suck his cock for the first time and he shows me a quiet, mild mannered way of releasing a huge nut that this boy took 3 days to save up! What a load! Check it out!
I pursued this boy heavily online like I usually and approached him from a post he had online looking for pussy. I always hit these guys up never knowing what kind of reaction im going to get but with the right financial motivation, most of the guys warm up to the idea and If I massage them enough after a few weeks they usually break down and take the bait. Axel was no different and within a few days, I offered him enough cash that he decided to take the plunge and let a dude suck his dick.
Axel was pretty impressed with my studios when he arrived on his day of the shoot. I think this helps relax the guys when they see how professional everything is. We sat down and talked about everything and I explained the process and before long we were shooting our promotional shots and getting Axel all warmed up and horny for the shoot. This boy has one of the most beautiful penis Ive seen in a long time. Just a pleasure to suck!
Once the cameras started rolling things began to warm up and I barely got this boys clothes off before he was already sporting a half woody! Axel began playing without himself and by the time I got all his clothes off, he was sitting on my bench with nothing on but his socks and a big smile on his face. I knelt down in front of this boy and began my work. I sucked this boy rock hard in no time and the looks on his face are priceless as he darted his view to me wondering how that good feeling pleasure was coming from a dude.
I stook him up next and continued my cock sucking this time making Axel take his hands and grab the back of my head and I made him face fuck me and shoving his cock all the to the back of my throat almost choking me. In the end, I sat this boy down and continued my attack and before long Axel was giving me the warning that he was about to go. He was quiet as a mouth as he warned but when he blew his load, it was load and clear this boy waiting 3 days because the load he delivered was huge! I had to lick this one up!
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 224.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Axel - Navy - Blowjob

A Few Good Men Martigues

Release Year: 1983
Studio: Surge, Falcon, Jocks
Cast: Greg Johnson Lee Ryder Lee Stern Michael Christopher Mike Meuller Peter Barrie Peter Wave Brian Thompson John Hogan Keith James
Genres: Anal, oral, military, pre-condom, vintage, classic
Lee Ryder in two really hot scenes, the first one, sorta solo, (a la the final scene in Kansas City Trucking with Richard Locke) with Lee on the bottom bunk, stroking his huge meat, as another large cock pops thrugh the mattress from above, and he strokes it off, as well. Later in the film, he gives his drill sargeant a few pointers, right? Michael Christopher is an M.P. who catches a fellow recruit on AWOL. But the best scene is the opening, a new recruit is getting his hair buzzed off, and gives the barber a blowjob (an uncredited Al Parker no face shot, just his cock through some camouflage pants!) The background sound is a mix of Marines "sounding off" and the buzz of the clippers, as of course the trademark Scott dry ice effect.
Duration: 1:14:02
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1939kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Few Good Men

The Real Sword Purmerend

Release Year: 2003
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Barrett Long, Lance Landers, Christian Olsen, Danny Rios, Walt Waters, Sledge Sawyer, Mitch, Aussie, Speedy
Genres: Anal, Oral, Muscle, Military, Uniforms, Wrestling, Sack Attack, Orgy Scene, Straight / Closeted Men
Watch these recruits stand at attention tall and proud when the testosterone gets going! Sledge starts the party with a hot solo masturbation scene followed by a four-way fuck in the shower with some of his hung military buddies! Next, is a couple that will have you looking for the lube and a towel once they start a shared masturbation session that leads to an anal cramming that this bottom will never forget! Then these hung jocks want you to get hot and sweaty with them in a four way daisy chain and ass pounding that will have you begging for more!
Duration: 1:53:10
Video: 480x360, XviD, 1129kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Real Sword

Unusual Punishment - Jordano Santoro, Kiern Duecan, Yates Mount Olive

Studio: Next Door Ebony
Kiern Duecan is back! And this time, hes not allowing for any funny business. Hes brought his no-nonsense henchmen, Yates, along to make sure their recruit learns a tough lesson. Jordano Santoro was caught jerking off in the mess hall after hours. The truth is, Jordano wanted to get caught. He had heard the stories of extreme punishment other young soldiers had endured at the mercy of Duecan and Yates. Jordano wanted to be fucked at both ends by these gruff military men. Now hes getting more than for what he bargained. After being chained to the ceiling and left alone for hours, Duecan and Yates finally enter, ready to instill some discipline. Duecan begins by sucking Jordanos fat cock, while Yates eats his ass. Once Jordano is unchained, hes positioned, and then fucked, first by Duecan, then Yates, all the while taking a large, erection as deep as his throat can handle. Then they both take turns pounding Jordanos sweet hole, as the other jerks Jordanos swollen meat. Its an unorthodox but stern method of keeping a recruit in line, but it gets the point across. Enjoy!
Duration: 16:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6590kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 826.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unusual Punishment - Jordano Santoro, Kiern Duecan, Yates

Время генерации страницы 0.23901 секунды с 9 запросами