Old 07-16-2022, 04:52 AM   #2813
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

I Want All

Studio: Sweet Pictures
Video language: English

My body is perfect and sexy. My body deserved the best fuckers, but no one is here. Should I be desperate one? No way, I'll be patient and give him my juicy pussy as he appears here.

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:49
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3717kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 163.8 MB

Download I Want All

Juliette Bellamy

Cast: Juliette Bellamy(Flamy Nika ,Nika B, Nika Flamy)
Genres: Solo Masturbation
Video language: English

I managed to get it in an amazing university in Moscow and then I moved out there, and my life changed! It wasn't easy to get used to such a megapolis lifestyle, but I did because I had the needs to! The year flew by super fast and suddenly I turned 18 years old, and I could find some free time in my everyday life to start earning extra money. The opportunity that came up through some modelling friends was, an amazing studio called Defloration. After I gave a call, they immediately answered and called me in for an initial casting where they told me, that I'm perfect for it, specially I told them about my story. So, I came there for the day of the shooting, we had a really nice talk on the camera and I told them why I'm a virgin, and that I do have a boyfriend, but we haven't gotten to that point of our sexual life yet. Instead I love to pleasure myself and it brings me really much joy! Every time I get chance to masturbate I use it. During the shooting I had to prove my virginity, by spreading my legs and showing my hymen on camera, honestly it was interesting, because I have never seen one yet. So, then it turned into a masturbation, and I got so carried away, that I had an amazing orgasm and it was a huge blast! I think the producer really enjoyed what he was hearing and how happy I was during the process of masturbation! I loved everything about this shooting! Hopefully they can give me a call later if something comes up. I would totally love to come back here again!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Juliette Bellamy
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.87221 секунды с 9 запросами