View Single Post
Old 09-02-2022, 07:14 AM   #1057
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay - Two Horny Swimming Buddies Savour A Jizzy Fingering & Fuck! Portuguese Cove

Video language: English
Bjorn Nykvist and Luke Volta wanted to do a one-off, no-strings-attached performance for STAXUS – something of a novelty for us as a studio, but an idea that we were keen to investigate when the boys initially approached us. As a result, we headed off to the local sauna, where Volta made his way to the hot room; whilst Nykvist made straight for the pool for a swim. All the introductions over, and having spent some time playing in the water, the two buddies make their way to a private room – where Volta immediately gets down on his knees to give Nykvist’s now rock-hard shaft a clearly much-needed gobbling.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5818kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 715.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Two Horny Swimming Buddies Savour A Jizzy Fingering & Fuck!

Ikuze part 11 Chilcoot

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral, Anal Sex, Rimming, Masturbation, Toy, Fingering, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
約半年の沈黙を破って第6弾が発売� �ワイルド顔と現場仕事で鍛えた肉体� ��男臭さ漂う毛並みから18センチの肉� ��がそびえ立つ『健介』が今回のメイ ンモデル!夏祭りの後、浴衣と褌を� �ぎ取り舌と唾液を絡め合い、自ら腰� ��振りマラを求める淫乱な健介。
Duration: 3:08:46
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1880kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ikuze part 11

Sta Colle part 6 Turnersville

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral, Anal Sex, Rimming, Masturbation, Toy, Fingering, Cumshot
身動きが取れない状況からエロく敏� �に感じる。何気ないクレームから発� ��した、凌辱スーツストーリー色々な タツヤの表情、喘ぎ、笑顔を独り占� �……。タチ1本、ウケ3本の合計4絡み� ��豪華収録!!タツヤの魅力を再発見…� ��。
Format: avi
Duration: 1:56:39
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1445kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sta Colle part 6

Cruz Maribor

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Solo, Interview, Masturbaion, Cumshots, Muscle, Fingering, Dildo, Tattoos
Hey Troops,I'm behind the camera once again, bringing you another newbie: Cruz!This heavily inked-up stud is a muscular, built guy who is down to burn it down. I only met him the same day as we shot this solo, but he was ready to do whatever. A man after my own heart!I tell him that I've already got an idea to pair him up with a particular Marine very soon, so I think we'll see the results of that meeting very soon. But, let's focus on our first meeting with Cruz.The 20-year old fella (who turns 21 in August) has got king-sized nipples, a thick body, a winning smile, and a great attitude. He was a former wrestler in high school, and loves going to the gym, listening to music, heading to the beach and playing beach volleyball.He says that he's both nervous and looking forward to getting something put in his ass when he's paired up with a guy (after all, he says, it "does feel good" to do it).Well, we've got a plan to work him up to taking a dick up his ass -- that is, we're gonna start with some little butt plugs and work out way up the ladder to King Cole. (Ok, ok, I'm kidding!) I have him pull out a little red butt plug and then a little black one, and I tell him that he's going to probably enjoy the black one better (because it's smoother).
Duration: 26:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1735kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 363.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruz

美尻犯18 Nuevo Laredo

しなやかな肢体と眩いばかりの超美� �が16:9のワイド画面で迫り来る!!感度� ��高美白マシュマロ尻の昇平にサーフ 系新人&人気モデル・マウロも加わ� �た最強布陣でお届けします!
Duration: 2:01:55
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 美尻犯18

Justice vol.16 Bendersville

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Justice Corporation
Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Rimming, Fingering, Blowjob, Handjob, Toys, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
待望の第8弾、今度のは凄い!
「ルックス・肉体・鬼畜交尾」全て� �「」トリプルエー)奇跡のイケメン「 健太」が魅せる「圧倒的な生セック� �」。
がジャスティスを超えた。 最高傑作遂に完成。 エロすぎる…。
さらに超美少年「裕典」の本気で「� �アル」な“激生交尾”を収録の非売� ��「」も、購入者全員にプレゼント!
大好評の“行為の最中”を生撮りし� �超エロ生写真セット付き!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:18:07
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1953kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Justice vol.16

Kuga Kokuryu Ericeira

Release Year: 2015
Studio: KO Company, Raoh
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation, Toy, Twink
スター発掘プロジェクト!究極の監督� ��ラボ『裸王』第2弾! 究極のスーパーモデル黒龍空輝、長� �交渉の末ゲイビデオ初登場! カメラの前で魅せる最高のパフォー� �ンスの幕があける! 監督たちが惚れ込んだ大型新人、黒� �空輝が魅せる生々しいイキ顔! そして緊張の本気撮影に我を忘れて� �じまくる空輝…。 監督:カウパー宮本 初めてカメラの前で全裸になる赤面� �輝。ハニカミながらも下半身は即勃� ��する究極の逸材!スーパースター誕� �の瞬間がここに! 監督: ハメ撮りで見せたリアルな素顔。大� �きなフェラをいやらしく音を立てて� ��る、空輝のエロ顔は必見!美尻にデ� �マラをぶち込み犯しまくる! 監督:坂井真斗 まだ10代の空輝の眩しい制服姿。放課 後の教室で友達と話し込む空輝は学� �そのもの。親友との悪ノリで教室で� ��カせ合いをする事に…。性に貪欲な 学生同士はイカせ合いだけでは終わ� �ない…。 はだけたブレザーから覗く浅黒い肌� �汗まみれで乱れまくる空輝が可愛過� ��る。 監督:乙姫 こんな甘いマスクの男の子に言葉責� �で犯されたい!そんな願望を叶えます 。カメラを忘れて感じまくり、大股� �開きながら恍惚の喘ぎを漏らす…。
Duration: 2:11:46
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1760kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kuga Kokuryu

Время генерации страницы 0.48733 секунды с 9 запросами