Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Fact that the doctor ordered San Andres

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Preston Johnson, Brian Bonds
Genres: Boots, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Jockstraps, Leather, Oral
Video language: English
Brian Bonds goes to Dr. Strangeglove's office with his boyfriend Preston Johnson for a session to get help with his 'O.F.D. - Obsessive Fisting Disorder'. As part of Brian's therapy, the doctor puts them in a dungeon and turns them loose. Brian is first to get on his knees and suck Preston's cock to the base. After choking on his boyfriend's fuck-stick, Brian mounts up on a sexual Lazy Susan and gets rimmed and finger-fucked by Preston. Brian's hole quickly falls victim to Preston's fat fist plunging in and out of him. To get a better angle, Brian gets on his back and lets Preston reach in deeply.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4597kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 860.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fact that the doctor ordered

RubClub Vol.5 Newton

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Fetish, Euro, Orgies, Leather, International, Anal, Hardcore, Extreme Penetration, Rubber
Masked and completely wrapped up in black rubber a group of man really goes off in a dark dungeon. They lick boots, rubber suits, dicks, and nice assholes. One of them takes in not just a fist, but the whole arm up to the elbow. They swop from top to bottom and everybody gets fucked. In the end hot cum splashes into every direction.
Duration: 3:19:25
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2136kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RubClub Vol.5

Gay Movies Heat of the Moment JoniSkelis

Young dudes in socks, jocks and boots. Giant cum shots. Public bathrooms. Baseball caps. Empty . Toe sucking. Ass licking. And a dreamer who awakens with a hard-on. Featuring hunky and the deliciously trade-like cover model Michael Lance along with a bevy of other hung cocksluts. This Chi Chi LaRue fetish flick is sure to satisfy.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:03
Video: 720x480, XviD, 2049kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Movies Heat of the Moment

Debtdandy Vol. 105 Iwai

Studio: Debtdandy
They day started as usual. I went through the mails and calls and choose the most promising clients by age and voice. When I came to the first appointment the guy was kinda attractive. Blond, a bit shy – a skater type. He lived together with a room-mate in a refurbished pannel-house. The apartment was quite empty and uncomfortable. We spoke about his debt – basically from unpaid rents – and I offered him my „solution. He was very reluctant and just agreed when I was really about to leave. I told him to clean my boots at the beginning. Then to strip and to clean the room with a vacuum-cleaner before we went on with the blowjob. Now it was time for fucking. His straight bubble ass was about to be mine… but then his roomie came in.
Duration: 30:47
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1130kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 283.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Debtdandy Vol. 105

Naughty Pines vol.2, Scene-05 Malibu

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Chris Bines, Jeremy Walker
Genres: Outdoor Sex, Bodybuilder, Boots, Butt Play, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Ass Play, Masturbation, Muscles, Hairy, Tattoos, Cum Shots, Jerking Off
Jeremy Walker is an imposing mass of hard muscle. Waking up in the woods, he steps out of his tent for a morning piss. Cock already in hand, he may as well have a wank. It's a tossup which of them is more surprised when hiker Chris Bines emerges from the trees. When Jeremy offers Chris his cock, Chris eagerly accepts by peeling off his shirt and going to work right there. Jeremy then reciprocates, escalating the action to eating and fingering the hairy crack of Chris' ass with lots of enthusiastic grunting. They throw an army blanket over a picnic table for Jeremy to give Chris an intense, connected fucking. Chris flips onto his back and Jeremy accelerates until Chris' cock erupts in cum. Jeremy shoots on Chris' cock and balls.
Duration: 19:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4638kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 689.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty Pines vol.2, Scene-05

Deep Hole Dungeon, Scene 06: Gage Lennox, Joey D, Issac Lin New Goshen

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Gage Lennox, Joey D, Issac Lin
Genres: Boots, Fisting, Handballing, Fetish, Kink, Jockstraps, Piercing
Big Joey D lets his boys out of their cage. Furry cub Gage Lennox and smooth, lean Issac Lin jump on the leather bench, assume a doggy style stance, and spread their asses. Lubing up his black-gloved hands, Joey simultaneously works his fists into both their holes. Giant strands of lube stretch down as Joey ramps up, twisting his fists like corkscrews into the dual eager holes. The bottoms squint their eyes and bite their lips, focusing on the intense anal wreckage Joey is perpetrating on their holes. Gage shows off his gaping man hole, ringed with hair slicked down from the lube. Rolling onto their backs, the two fist-hungry butt sluts throw their legs in the air and give Joey total control over their asses. Their stomachs heave with deep breaths as Joey's expert fist pummeling works its magic. 'Gonna carve me out?' asks Gage. 'Gonna carve that hole out? Fuck yeah!' Joey puts them in an even more adventurous position: as he lays on his back, Gage and Issac squat down onto his raised fists and fuck themselves by rocking back and forth. Flipping onto their backs again, Issac and Gage point their asses at the ceiling as Joey gut-punches their holes into total submission. 'Look at those nice, stretched-out holes,' says Joey as he admires his work. With Gage and Issac's holes wrecked, all three men stroke their cocks, building to an immense climax. Joey blows his load first, releasing his cum with guttural moans. Issac and Gage release jets of cum simultaneously, grunting like wild animals, then lean in for praise from Joey.
Duration: 28:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep Hole Dungeon, Scene 06: Gage Lennox, Joey D, Issac Lin

Время генерации страницы 0.06160 секунды с 9 запросами