Old 12-01-2022, 07:17 AM   #28314
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler) - Cowgirl Live 1 Salineville

Cast: Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Crying, Zapper
We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens — 300 hundred strong. Let’s go after that face — let’s pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar. It will stretch her neck and is adjusted very tightly. Asking her to speak demonstrates its effectiveness. All she can do is whisper some faint murmurs. Now rivulets of tears are streaking the makeup. No problem — free her hands and let her have her makeup for a quick prim.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler) - Cowgirl Live 1

Ms Erika Teaches ChiChi a Lesson Leidschendam

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Damsel in Distress, Bound Orgasms, Dildo Fucking, Flogging, Orgasms, Bondage, BDSM
Video language: English
Sexy student Chichi is exploring the desk area of her teacher Ms. Erika. She has suspected that Ms. Erika has a kinky side...and she discovers a box of bondage gear. She climbs up on the desk and starts touching herself as she imagines being dominated by her teacher. Ms. Erika comes in slowly...and observes, unseen, for a few moments before addressing her student. She admits that she too has had thoughts about dominating Chichi. Her student agrees to do anything that the teacher asks of her.
Duration: 29:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 6818kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ms Erika Teaches ChiChi a Lesson

Yasmine likes collars, hates armbinders Crocker

Seeing all the other glamour models try our bondage shoots, the lovely (and shy) Yasmine emailed us if she could do a test shoot with just a collar. Unfortunately, we don’t do test shoots. It’s a bondage website, so there has to be some restraining… or preferably a lot! We locked a big leather collar onto Yasmine’s beautiful neck, and it really transformed her. It was like she had been waiting to be collared for years! She just loved it so much. Then came the armbinder. She even panicked a bit, especially when we found out her elbows go together really close behind her back. So there you have it, a perfect face (and boobs!), hating and loving her predicament. We know she will be back!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 137.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yasmine likes collars, hates armbinders

Tiny ebony neighbor girl enjoys her first tightly bound orgasms, jimhunterslair Villa Grande

Cast: Anastasia Valentine
Pretty ebony neighbor girl Anastasia walks into the lair with her wrists tied behind her back looking for the Hunter. She is disappoint because he promised to finish tying her up before he took a phone call. Left alone with her wrists tied behind her back Anastasia decides to explore the lair. She finds what she is looking for, coils of rope lying on a table and a big red ballgag waiting for a warm moist mouth to wrap around it. She picks up the ropes and tries to imagine them wrapped tightly around her body rendering completely helpless and vunerable. The Hunter finally comes in and asks her if she is ready to for more rope. Anastasia smiles big and begs him to please tie her up tight. He grabs a length of rope and wraps it around her elbows and pulls it tight. Anastasia gasps as her elbows kiss behind her back as the Hunter wraps the ropes tightly around her biceps. He leaves them tightly tied as he interviews her on what she wants. Anatasia tells him that she as always wanted to experience what is would be like to be tightly bound and gagged then have her pussy taunted and teased until she has multiple orgasms. He frees her elbows from the ropes since it is her first time then orders her to remove her panties. Anastasia struggles to peel her shiny gold panties down her legs as the Hunter watches. He then orders her to pick up her panties and hand them to him. She is moved over to a steel table where she bent her over a steel work table with her chest down and her stiletto heels on the floor. Her long slender legs are then tied tightly together with ropes wrapped and cinched tightly around her ankles and knees. Her knees are then tethered to a cross beam one the far side of the table to keep her secured to the table. He then grabs a wand vibrator and pushes it up under her skirt from behind and begins to taunt and tease her naked pussy as she moans and struggles on the table. After a bit of pussy teasing her grabs some more ropes and ties the head of the vibrator to her pussy. He turns it back on and then grabs her panties, balls them up and stuffs them into her mouth. The ballgag is then pushed between her teeth and strapped in tight. He then wraps the ropes back around her upper arms and slams her elbows together behind her back…
Duration: 16:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24752kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiny ebony neighbor girl enjoys her first tightly bound orgasms, jimhunterslair

Elise Graves – Epic Shibari Suspension part one, bondageliberation Wieselburg

Although I have been getting semi-regularly tied up in my private life lately (not enough though!), it has been much too long since I have had the opportunity to experience a prolonged, intense rope scene. (And honestly, I have never experienced a sequence this long and this intense before!) In the depths of my kinky heart you will find a pure love for rope. It was at the core of my introduction to bondage and will forever be my most favorite way to be bound, restricted, and suffer. With one rope kit – and a very skilled rope top – the possibilities are endless for play! I crave intense rope experiences and hope to have many more in my future. The challenge with rope, though, is that it is potentially dangerous. This is why my desire for intense rope is much greater than my experience with intense rope – you have to have a very skillful rigger. Enter: Ten Against. You will notice that Ten has complete control of not only me in this scene, but also of the rope. Ten is calm, collected, and focused (and sexy!) all the while monitoring my body, watching my body language, and listening to my words and sounds. It takes a special person to be able to put all of these pieces of a complex puzzle together, and Ten does so in a way that allows me to let go, and relax – even when I am experiencing incredibly intense physical sensations. The dichotomy of his warm demeanor juxtaposed to his cool laser focus makes my heart sing! In part one of this two part video, you will see him starting from square one and taking me up into the air. He transitions my body several times, ending part one with me in an inverted double futo (bent leg tie) suspension. Although this in and of itself was a wild ride, it only gets wilder from here on out in part two. Stay tuned!
Duration: 28:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 23374kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves – Epic Shibari Suspension part one, bondageliberation

Barbary Rose and Elise Graves – Tied Up Pin Up, bondageliberation Welland

It’s been a while since Elise had the pleasure of getting her hands on the very kinky Barbary Rose. Time has a way of intensifying one’s desires. Dressed in sexy black lingerie, Elise ties Barbary up in tight rope bondage that accentuates her gorgeous breasts. Barbary’s silky vintage lingerie complements her vibrant hair. Elise can’t resist whipping Barbary’s beautiful butt that playfully peeks out from under her sexy shorts. Barbary needs to be gagged and the ball gag that Elise stuffs in her mouth not only muffles her whimpers and moans but also accentuates her colorful lips. Barbary has missed the tightness of Elise’s rope and the kiss of her whip. Surely it won’t be so long until they meet again.
Duration: 10:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 23807kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barbary Rose and Elise Graves – Tied Up Pin Up, bondageliberation

Sybil Hawthorne - Stocked SlutT II Strawberry Plains

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Caning, Vibrator, Zapper, Outdoor, Electro Play, Nipple Clamps
Video language: English
With their head and arms through the stocks Sybil's magnificent ass is beautifully exposed. There's no doubt that is going to get attention first. He canes it making them scream and wiggle in pain. Then he slides Mr Pogo into their wet hole. The heavy stocks are made to be a torment of their own. Walking Sybil out into the tall grass gives him a chance to see their tits bounce and sway. They are chained to a post and he spreads their legs. Their pussy is completely exposed for some whipping. After being exposed to the elements Sybil is back in the water room. They are tightly restrained to a chair with their tits clamped down hard. It's time for his ministrations. They are going to suffer and cum like they never have before.
Duration: 26:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne - Stocked SlutT II

Время генерации страницы 0.93159 секунды с 9 запросами