All my threads

BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Blackmailing The Landlord

Blackmailing The Landlord

Type: MPEG-4
Resolution: 2560x1440
Size: 1,32 GB
Time: 00:11:58

Tags: Femdom POV, Powerful Woman, Blackmail Fantasy, Sensual, Humiliation, SFW, ManyVids
Description: POV: Hello Mr Landlord, yes I know, I ve slipped behind with the rent and now I m in rent arrears. But don t worry, I actually have the perfect solution, and no it s not the one you mentioned on the phone- you know, where you told me I could suck your dick and you clear it? I m going to have to decline that offer , my solution is much better and definitely won t have you cumming back every month. Sign over the house to me, I can t owe myself money, can I? Go ahead and laugh, so typical of a man not to let a woman finish. But just how funny do you find this phone recording? Hahaha I find it absolutely hilarious, that s your voice isn t it Mr Landlord ? Asking me- a vulnerable young woman to suck your dick??? What predatory behaviour- is what they ll say online when I post it everywhere. And your poor wife, marriage ruined, business ruined, reputation ruined. I see you re not laughing anymore, this file has every single piece of information there is to know about you Mr Landlord . I m the type of woman that s always in control and I ll always find leverage to take that control. When my lawyer gives me the go ahead and the house is in my name I ll destroy your file and all your dirty evidence including the backups that are made of the recording. Give me my house. ,
Cast: GoddessT

Download Blackmailing The Landlord :
https://k2s.cc/file/8f3e89abe4a3c
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.26939 секунды с 9 запросами