View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 06:35 AM   #2761
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Audition part 1 Cord

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Video language: English
She comes in with a management style outfit on — an expression of power? Let’s get her roped in a box-tie and hobble the left gam with some loops, a cinch at the knee and secured to the leg of the chair. This way we can watch the other gam un-impeded.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4828kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audition part 1

InfernalRestraints Simone Sonay Milf Tears Allamuchy

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
We add a stocking hood and a extra large ring gag. Simone is finally starting to grasp what true bondage is. Nipple clamps and a nose hook reinforce her total helplessness. This swinger is reduced to a play toy for our desires.
Duration: 46:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 944.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Simone Sonay Milf Tears

Audition Hansboro

In her audition at Insex, feisty 49 gives PD and Matt a real challenge. After her interview, she attempts to escape the ropes that hold her arms behind her back. PD uses hooks to pull her nose up and to lift the corners of her mouth into a smile. He pushes her dress down, revealing her firm breasts, then allows her to continue writhing in vain. Stripped of all her clothes, she is rendered helpless with tape wrapped around her hands and feet.
Duration: 1:05:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audition

Simone Sonay Charlotte Amalie

Bound on a wooden bondage device that keeps her legs spread wide, we cut off her panties to see what we are working with. Simone gets pogoed and vibrated just enough to give her an edge. She will need all she can get for what we are about to put her through. Shifting her into stocks, Simone is completely immobilized. Her hands are stuck in our custom made metal hand cans, her legs are bound by metal pipes. We add a stocking hood and a extra large ring gag. Simone is finally starting to grasp what true bondage is. Nipple clamps and a nose hook reiterate her total helplessness. This swinger is reduced to a play toy for our desires.
Duration: 46:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Simone Sonay

Iron Weight Collar Rimouski

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Two hours in silence and darkness, bound in painful steel and weighed down by what seems like immeasurable burden... One becomes a part of their situation as if it were reality and not something within the grasp of their control.
Master James finds a demented glee in the research of His victims breaking points. The more he tests His slave abigail the harder it gets for Him to find that sweet spot, but without fail, he will always find it.
Adorned with an eerie gunny sack that covers an even more criminally eerie gimp hood... slave abigail sits bound and in darkness on a high stool.
She is prompted to perform what seems like a simple task outside of her many distracting predicaments.
"Tell me a story" Master James urges.
And right out of the gate, slave abigail finds herself challenged in a way that she hadn't predicted.
Struggling at her first attempt to entertain her captor, her story fails abruptly when it leads down a end road on Vanilla Lane. Master James has a way of motivating his slave to greatness though so she begins again.. She finds a tiny crack into His psyche when she begins to tell a story that mirrors his own twisted beginnings and His increasing appetite for larger and larger prey. As her story would slow as she studied His reactions he would urge her to continue on with one of His many motivational tools.
You know...like flame throwers and explosives or power tools with abrasive modifications or the bone chilling shower of water... the sounds of metal on metal and flesh and the unmistakable sound of a large sickle being honed of its rust before being dragged across her skin.
Dehumanized, weighed down, bound, wet, cold and then suddenly burning, pressured to perform and entertain, tired, hungry and challenged at every point. A truly spectacular vision to witness as this interaction unfolds organically.
Duration: 51:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Iron Weight Collar

Twisted Flower part 2 Middleport

I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twisted Flower part 2

London RiverFit To Be Tied Zephyr

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Torture, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys
A few more inches and she would be able to eat her own pussy. Her legs are pulled up so far behind her head that her asshole and pussy are presented and completely vulnerable.
Duration: 52:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London RiverFit To Be Tied
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05945 секунды с 9 запросами