View Single Post
Old 09-19-2023, 10:21 AM   #646
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Merchandise Part I Gilby

I'm being sold as a slave on the black market. My captor transports me in the back of an suv to his house while he awaits the call to bring me to the slave auction. With my hands behind my back shackled to my ankles, escape is unlikely. And, I've been sufficiently silenced with a big blue ball gag. Once we arrive at the house, he attaches a leash to the collar I've been assigned that identifies me only as Jackie. I'm led over to the couch where I am seated and unshackled. I don't dare try to get away with this imposing man in front of me. He ties my wrists with hemp rope and then pulls them above my head and secures them to the column behind the couch. My legs are tied at the knees and ankles with my high heels propped up on the ottoman in front of the couch. My ball gag is removed and mouth packing and clear duct tape are put in it's place. The silent detainer tugs at my dress to see if he wants to go any further. Then he proceeds to rip my dress open revealing the blue corset, matching panties and nude stockings underneath. He leaves and returns a moment later with a sign that reads: JACKIE $2,000,000 or better offer. What!?!? I'm only worth 2 million to him?! He lets me struggle for a bit while he decides what to do with me next.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 280.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Merchandise Part I

Jessica Ryan gets wet when she see's the pool boy's stick Gillett Grove

Studio: NaughtyAmerica
Cast: Jessica Ryan
Genres: Celeb, Ball licking, Blow Job, Blue Eyes, Caucasian, High Heels, Medium Natural Tits, Medium Tits, Natural Tits, Outie Pussy, Red Head, Stockings, Tattoos, Trimmed
Jessica Ryan just got home and noticed a new pool boy cleaning up. She gives her husband a call and asks if she can please take this pool boy for a ride. Her husband agrees to let Jessica fuck the pool boy, so she invites him in, has him take nude pics of her, then rides his dick.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:46
Video: 2732x1440, AVC (H.264), 9711kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica Ryan gets wet when she see's the pool boy's stick

Kneel For Nylon Fontana

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FETISH ARTCORE
Genres: Femdom,Dominate,Mistress,
Video language: English
Strict brunette hardcore punishment dominating two sissy slaves.
Duration: 22:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6317kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kneel For Nylon

Lethal Hardcore - Stepdaughters Creampied vol.8 - Scene 4 Stetsonville

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Lethal Hardcore
Cast: Leah Winters
Genres: Blonde, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Old Young, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Creampie, Stepdaughter, straight, caucasian, doggy style, pantyhose, rimming, stepdad
Video language: English
Leah Winters let her stepdaddy hit it to use it against him later, but he gave her multiple orgasms so she let him cum inside too!
Duration: 40:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lethal Hardcore - Stepdaughters Creampied vol.8 - Scene 4

Monsters of Dap with Samantha Rone Lynn Center

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Gangbang, Anal, Gape, A2M, TP, DAP, Lingerie, Stockings
Monsters of Double Anal Penetration with Samantha Rone - Holy shit, what a girl!
Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4378kbps
Audio: 200kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Monsters of Dap with Samantha Rone

Pretty in Pink after the Dance Promise City

Johnny and I return from the annual Night In The Park dance downtown. And, I am exhausted after kicking up my 5 inch heels all night long! But, I still look slender in my pretty pink dress with my breasts being xxxx up creating some alluring cleavage. I walk past the dining room table and lay my purse down on the couch. Johnny is only about two seconds behind me with some soft white rope. He pulls me back into the dining room and hoists me up onto our long sleek dining room table. Johnny pops a harness ball gag into my mouth to keep any complaints muffled. But, I'm not complaining. I get to get off my feet and lay on the table for a bit! So, I lay down solicitously on the tabletop. Then, he proceeds to tie me spread eagle with rope to the legs of the table and watches as I squirm eagerly. He doesn't want to forget how I look tonight, so pretty in pink, so he pulls out the video camera and scans up my stocking clad legs, then up my torso tightly trussed up in a corset and dress, up my chest revealing sumptuous cleavage and then finally focuses on the fetching harness gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 113.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty in Pink after the Dance

Lana Rhoades - Anaconda Cock Whore Aspermont

Cast: Lana Rhoades
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, High Heels, Stockings, Strap-On
Mistress Lana's slave didn't believe her when she promised the dicks would only keep getting bigger and bigger! He definitely will never second guess her threats again with a gigantic, anaconda sized cock stuffed deep inside his whore-hole. By the time Lana has finished with her slave's training he will be transformed into a sissy fuck slut who craves only the biggest cocks to penetrate his hungry holes.
Duration: 21:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8314kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lana Rhoades - Anaconda Cock Whore

Время генерации страницы 0.06512 секунды с 9 запросами