View Single Post
Old 09-20-2023, 07:44 AM   #984
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fishy Business - Siouxsie Q South Dayton

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Siouxsie Q had the option of going elsewhere for her BDSM fix. There are plenty of people out there who would do just about anything to get their hands on a body as hot as hers. But she came to Jack Hammer because she knows that he is one of the best in the business. Others would spend too much time trying to make her happy. That isn't submission. She needs to be put in her place. She needs to be tied down and used by a man that is strong enough to take what he wants, whether she is moaning in pleasure or screaming in pain.
Siouxsie has the cutest little "Don't hit me" face. She pouts a bit and tries her hardest to look too sweet and innocent to keep beating. But she came to us because she wanted cold-hearted domination that would push her to her limits. That means Jack is completely unaffected by any of her begging and beautiful looks. He makes a rope gag to keep her quiet and goes back to whipping her without mercy. He doesn't care if she cries or cums. It's only about making her suffer and submit.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fishy Business - Siouxsie Q

Smiles Part Three - Lil Nikki Nymph Fort Knox

Lil Niki Nymph has had a long day but things are almost over now. She thinks that this metal frame is the home stretch but there is one more surprise in store for her and this one should leave her reeling. We are going to give her a very simple choice. There is a bed of spikes resting in the center of an electrified plate. She can choose how she suffers but this one may go on until she breaks. The members said that they did not want to see tears before but now they are clamoring for them. All Niki can do is hope that eventually they will have seen enough.
Duration: 43:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 484.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smiles Part Three - Lil Nikki Nymph

Pumped For Punishment Havana

Release Year: 2023
Occasionally, a special type of girl finds her way into our bdsm dungeon, and this kind of girl is highly coveted, for she can?t get enough pain and punishment, and that becomes a challenge for Master Bruno he Must accept. Beautiful and hot-blooded Isa Mendez has appeared here before, and she is a tough nut to crack, but this time, she brings her ?A? game and can?t wait to see who breaks first. Like she has a chance. Bruno ties her into a rope swing with her legs spread wide open. A clit vacuum pump stretches her little love button into a party-sized target as big as a finger for the master?s whips, toys and vibrators. Next, a larger pussy pump is applied until her entire twat and labia are several times their usual size. Bruno then breaks out his leather flogger and whips Isa?s vacuum-plumped vage until it is totally wet and ready to receive his huge hung cock. Total pussy submission. A nice long bang session ensues, and you can see the enjoyment spread across Isa?s face as master fucks her to numerous orgasms and then ends the party with a dildo on a stick. Isa?s training ends for now with a huge load of cum dispensed into her deserving mouth. Like the good little sex slave slut she is, Isa sucks it all down.
Duration: 24:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pumped For Punishment

Mia - High Intensity Part 1 Centerbrook

Release Year: 2020
BDSM shootings is lovely to watch, but how about being a model in such a video? Mia also likes BDSM but would not like to be involved unless she needs the money. Here is her brutal experience. She gets her legs spread and her pussy completely exposed. Countless strokes hit down on her poor pussy and smooth legs. Nice that she is an obedient girl that never resists to Dr. Lmp, except helpless screams lovely tears on her face.
Duration: 15:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8976kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia - High Intensity Part 1

Roleplay With Me: Faux Photoshoot Worthington

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Roleplay With Me
Cast: Aidra Fox, Cassidy Klein
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Tribbing, Lesbian, Lingerie, rimming, pussy eating
Aidra Fox is ready to have sexy pictures of her and her husband taken by photographer Cassidy Klein. When she arrives, she meets up with Cassidy, excited about the shoot only to have her hopes dashed when her husband texts that he won't be able to make it. She's so disappointed to have to cancel but Cassidy won't hear of it. Cassidy's rented the studio for the day and they're both already there, so why not take sexy boudoir pictures for the husband to enjoy later?
Aidra is game as she crawls onto the bed and poses, though stifles a laugh when Cassidy becomes confused by her camera being off. After alerting Cassidy to the problem, she settles back into her role, slowly stripping down to sexy underwear. She tries to be sexy but can't resist a silly face or two, which earns a scolding from Cassidy who wants sexy pictures of her own to look back at later!
Through their playfulness, and Cassidy's inability to take a decent picture, it's revealed that they're a loving couple having a bit of roleplay fun! However, the passion soon consumes them and when Cassidy the photographer comes onto Aidra, the husband is quickly forgotten about.
Aidra is eager for kisses and touches as Cassidy puts aside her camera and joins her on the bed. When Cassidy slips between Aidra's legs and starts eating her pussy out, Aidra is over the moon. As they ravish and bring each other to climax, all's left to wonder is: what will the husband think?
Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, deepdisher!
Duration: 34:01
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roleplay With Me: Faux Photoshoot

Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black Schiedam

Mia Gold showed up on my door step with a love of bondage and banging body. Who am I to pass on a gift like that? Look at her! She has tight tits, a great ass, and honestly, a face that is made for slapping.
Speaking of her tits, I have these suction cups that are perfect for her. I use them to pump up her nipples until the sensitivity is at its maximum. She doesn't notice it right away but as the skin is drawn in by the suction it amplifies every sensation. The same thing is going to happen when I apply another cup to her pussy.
I don't know if it's the nipple clamps, the rope gag, or the incredible feeling of having her pussy pumped, but it is clear that Mia is horny. Her cunt is so hot and wet that the suction cup starts to fog up.
Her clit is going to get the same treatment her nipples did, though. As soon as I take the cup away from her crotch I apply a set of clamps. It is another tried and true method of increasing sensitivity. A spreader bar keeps her legs apart so that I don't have to worry about her trying to defend herself. It lets me control exactly how much teasing she experiences. I leave my little celebrator buzzing away between her legs, knowing that she is already sore and sensitive from the pumps, clamps, and orgasms that she's already endured.
She should be thankful that I started with the small one. Once the Hitachi comes out things get a lot more intense for Mia. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll find and she is already worn out before it even makes contact with her clit. It's a long day of cumming ahead of her.
Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black

HdT Claire Adams - DeClaireation Merryville

Release Year: 2020
Claire Adams is one of those women who likes her play rough. So when he pushes her up against the wall a huge smile crosses her face. The bondage begins and Claire watches her freedom fade away.
It's not long before her ringed cunt is exposed. Her rings are used to spread her lips and give access to her sensitive nub. She shrieks and flails, but the bondage holds her. She begs for orgasm.
Point shoes are hard to wear, but Claire is no ordinary bondage woman. One leg goes up and all her weight is on her foot. A hood covers her head and clover clamps are put on her nipples.
Duration: 1:00:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Claire Adams - DeClaireation
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03990 секунды с 9 запросами