View Single Post
Old 10-01-2023, 09:49 AM   #682
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Bad Secretaries El Monte

Johnny just hired Mel, because he said we needed some extra "help". I begged him not to tie her up on the first day. I know how in the past, a few ladies have gotten scared off, because we got them all tied up in knots a bit too early. And, I really like the ravishing red haired, blue eyed Mel. I'd like for her to stick around for a while. She shows up on the first day in the standard JackieBound uniform: Satin blouse, skirt, satin panties, garter belt, stockings and heels. (Hey, it's not sexist to have a dress code!) Mel is given a back up of paper work and Johnny is good all morning, like I asked him to be. I am so proud of him. But, then, after lunch, he just can't help himself any longer. Of course, we all know where this is going, and I am likely to be involved in some way as well. But, I didn't know what was happening yet, because I took the later lunch. And, when I get back, Mel is tied to a chair with rope: knees together, chest harness, ankles apart to the sides of the chair and a big red ball gag in her mouth. I really do not have time to react, before Johnny grabs me and ties me on the floor to one of the legs of the chair that Mel is sitting on. Then, he gives me a big ball gag as well. That way I can drool as I struggle beside Mel. He's got to make it seem like he treats all of his employees the same (which he does, by the way). We are an equal opportunity employer, so if you want to be tied up, all you have to do is show up in the uniform.....And, Mel has not come back to the office yet, but she assures me via email at a safe distance that she really likes us and wants to come back. Hmmm....I wonder if she is tied up as we speak.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2103kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 117.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Secretaries

Fist in whore’s hole Zottegem

Studio: Oliva
Genres: Anal, MILF, Brunette, Swallowing, Fisting, Stocking, Blonde
Video language: English
This longhaired papi is hung and rough – but it looks like his chubby bitch is still not enjoying his dick enough… Well, he knows the panacea that will definitely satisfy her. Watch him ram his fist into her bushy cunt making her go totally ecstatic!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 30:34
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3662kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 848.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fist in whore’s hole

Black and white Secretary North Lima

There's no rest for the weary! If I'm not being tied up and gagged by Johnny, then someone else swoops in and takes the honor. I mean, it's really easy with all the rope and gags lying around. So, on this bright Thursday morning, I arrive at the office (ie. my living room) dressed in a white blouse, satin black pencil skirt, garters, stockings...white satin panties...high heels. The water cooler delivery boy is busy trying to put a new water jug on the cooler when he catches sight of me and promptly spills water all over the floor. I start to laugh at him, and he apparently doesn't appreciate my sense of humor at his expense. He grabs the rope and pushes me down to the chair. He can't get me quite into position when I try to get away from him, so I end up diagonal on the chair with my legs tied down and arms behind my back. He then proceeds to pop the nearby ball gag into my mouth and buckle it tight around my neck. I struggle and toss my hair back and forth as I make little progress trying to escape my predicament. He even pulls my skirt up, so he has a prime view of my panties the entire time I am tied up. Of course his entertainment is short lived when Johnny arrives home and demands that he leave. Do you think Johnny lets me go? Nope! The water boy did the hard work for him!
Duration: 7:29
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps

File size: 123.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black and white Secretary

Shay Sights Rides A Cum Squirting Dildo Ronan

Release Year: 2023
Studio: 1111 Customs
Cast: Shay Sights
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Strap-on, Toys, Ass, POV, Stockings, shaved pussy, straight
Sexy secretary Shay Sights visits her boss' house, strips off her short black skirt, and does some roleplay with a big dong to show him what she wants to do with his cock. An 1111Customs exclusive update.
Duration: 11:46
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 16879kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shay Sights Rides A Cum Squirting Dildo

Berry Christmas Penland

Here, we try to recreate the candy cane magic of last year's white corset with red ball gag. But, for some reason, the red corset, satin panties, red stockings and high heels just don't seem to be quite as adorable and catchy as the white corset. At least I am vulnerable with my legs spread, arms tied above my head, and ball gagged to produce a little enticing drool. Johnny's even gotten me in a submissive mood with my collar around my neck and some gloves to reduce my tactile sensitivity. Just imagine all the possibilities of what might happen on this very berry christmas!
Duration: 6:48
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2101kbps

File size: 112.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Berry Christmas

Black and White Lingerie Tallulah

I've had this cute white and black bra and panty set from Victoria's Secret that I have forgotten to use on the website. Well, not any longer! I dress provocatively in the white bra and panties with the black lace, white garter belt and white stockings, with a white slip and black high heels. Johnny promptly has me lose the heels and slip (they will just get in the way). He does his best to dress me up with some rope in the absence of the slip and heels. He uses black rope (we like everything to match as you know) to tie me tightly in a hogtie on the counter. Then, he puts the white ball black strap ball gag in my mouth. I struggle back and forth sensually on the granite and even drool a little for my viewers. I hope you all enjoy!
Duration: 7:28
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps

File size: 123.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black and White Lingerie

Tiffany Tatum - A Crewed Device (2022) Dodge Center

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Tiffany Tatum
Genres: Solo, Masturbation
Tiffany strips from a white full lingerie set in this bedroom scene. Admittedly she is a little too skinny for our preferences but she does have a few good angles, particularly if she is standing right over your face.
Tiffany is now all nude except for the garter and stockings. She finds a few really good poses that work well for her and does some excellent pussy spreading. She is at her best when she is squatting on your face with her vagina gaping open. She is quite entertaining in the crabwalk position with her pussy undulating back and forth and swaying into your face.
Perhaps the reflective brass vibrator might not have been the best choice of toy introducing some minor distractions. That aside, she has a nice grind against the toy with some clear reactions and shuddering motions.
Duration: 38:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiffany Tatum - A Crewed Device (2022)

Время генерации страницы 0.05303 секунды с 9 запросами