View Single Post
Old 10-10-2023, 09:23 AM   #731
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Balloon Popping Self Tied Bonus Lone Oak

This is the second installment in my self bondage series. I realized that I had not blown up or popped balloons in quite a while and figured you might enjoy that. So, I put on one of my favorite lavendar sundresses, stockings, and high heels and have a seat in the living room. I proceed to tie my legs together with rope, secure my arms together in front of me with cuffs and put a duct tape gag over my mouth. I do initially forget that I need a gag (I am told it ain't bondage without a gag by several reliable sources) so I do have to hop into the kitchen to grab the duct tape for an impromptu gag. Then, once all nice and secured, I proceed to blow up and tie a few balloons (harder than I realized with my arms attached) and pop them with a pin. It's a fun video! I hope you like it! I have since made the third installment in my self bondage series which you will probably see come up very soon!
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 380.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Balloon Popping Self Tied Bonus

Black Straight Jacket Upernavik

Okay. Johnny has this thing where if he tries something in one color and it looks really good, he wants to try it in a different color or predicament. Apparently, a straight jacket is not immune to this treatment. He decides to get this black straight jacket (in a smaller size, because I lost a little weight) to "see what it would look like". Sure. Likely story. As soon as it arrives on the front porch, Johnny wants to try it on me. I am only wearing black panties, garter belt, stockings and t-shirt at the time. He has me remove my t-shirt to get the best fit for the straight jacket. When, I have it on, he likes it. Really likes it. As I am standing in the living room, he secures my legs together with multple leather straps (another recent impulse purchase-our existing leather straps were getting worn out) and then gives me a cumbersome black duct tape gag. I can't do much, but stand here. So, that is what I do. Stand here in my new straight jacket and leather straps and try to move around as much as allowed. Aren't you glad Johnny has an online shopping habit?
Duration: 7:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5820kbps

File size: 344.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Straight Jacket

Boss Lady Lansford

With the holidays coming up, I have some serious work to get done! I have to get down to business and catch up, so I can relax before the big guy gets here. So, I decide that if I dress the part, perhaps I can focus on the tasks at hand. I put on my smart black business suit (the fitted one with the pin stripes, yum!), satin slip underneath, satin panties, garters, stockings and high heels. I sit at my desk and quickly become distracted by some erotica sitting nearby. That is not unusual in my profession. Well, naturally, Johnny walks in just as I am getting to the most heated part of the novel. He realizes that I am not getting any editing done and chooses to give me some extra motivation. Johnny hoists me on top of the desk and forces me into the corner. I lose my shoes as I go up, but I dare not complain. Then, he ties me in a strict hogtie with rope. He finishes off my corner time tie with a thick white detective style gag. Now, I am certainly in position to do some serious thinking....At least, Johnny left a camera on, so I have an another update to use .
Duration: 10:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps

File size: 453.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boss Lady

Luna And Her Perverted Thanks West Farmington

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Jacquie & Michel
Cast: Luna Rival, Rico Simmons
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Hairy, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Lingerie, Cheating, Stockings, doggy style, pussy eating, French
Video language: English
A bit later, Brittney's on the phone with Tony's wife, and she mentions that she ran into earlier in the day. As they keep chatting, Tony's wife reveals that has been wanting to do anal with her, though she doesn't feel particularly inclined. Brittney finds this amusing, warning her friend that if she doesn't give Tony anal, maybe somebody ELSE will...
Duration: 15:44
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14658kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna And Her Perverted Thanks

Black Lingerie Wellesley Hills

I don't know what it is about black lingerie, or little black dresses for that matter. But, they always make for a lot of sexy fun! This evening, I put on this very sensual black bustier that I found on the internet with matching panties, stockings and high heels. Then, I prop myself on the couch and wait for Johnny to discover me in my ensemble. Of course, as soon as he does, he finds a reason to excuse himself and returns a moment later with black leather straps and red ball harness gag. He leaves me right where I am, but secures my arms behind my back and straps my legs together. Finally, he forces the harness gag over my head. After watching me struggle and mmmphhh for a while, we watch a movie together and then he promises to release me until we get to the bedroom. I have a feeling it will start all over again there.
Duration: 10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps

File size: 462.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Lingerie

Bitches Love Leather Part II Ellington

Wearing nothing but my lingerie, burgundy and black garter belt and stockings with black bra, panties and metal collar, my detainer has me just where he wants me. I already have on my Bitches Love Leather panel gag and I have a feeling that pretty soon I am going to be held up indefinitely. The guy with the black clothes and ski mask proceeds to have me scooch over in front of the metal cross of his contraption. Then, he cuffs my ankles together behind the metal post. Finally, he uses a large amount of electrical tape to secure my wrists to the side bars of the apparatus. Now, dressed in all lingerie, gagged and cinched in place, I can't get away and the bad guy can do whatever he wants with me. I really hope it's Johnny staring at me through the black knit mask.
Duration: 13:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5898kbps

File size: 597.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitches Love Leather Part II

Black n White Lingerie Estelline

Johnny got me this super cute garter belt that matched some other lingerie that I had really well. So, I finally decide to try it on for him. I am sure he will like me in this outfit. I put on the white and black lace bra, panties and garter belt with white stockings and black high heels. I even manage to put on my metal collar to prove my worthiness. Of course when I approach Johnny, he has only one thought on his mind. Keeping me in front of him in this lingerie for as long as possible. So, he pulls out the bondage pole, and ties my arms behind my back to the pole. Then, since we are in such a matchy matchy mood, he pops the white ball gag with the black strap in my mouth. This way I can drool. He can watch TV. He can watch me. It's all good.
Duration: 8:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps

File size: 397.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black n White Lingerie

Время генерации страницы 0.05170 секунды с 9 запросами