View Single Post
Old 10-15-2023, 11:20 AM   #748
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Piss-Therapie Erwin

Studio: Inflagranti
Piss-Therapie (Piss Therapy) is a urine fetish dvd from Inflagranti, the hardcore German label. The first image we see is of a psychiatrist's couch, standing in a harshly tiled room, suggesting both comfort and something more extreme. In comes the Man, accompanied by the Doctor (a tall, sexy woman). He's nervous, but as she settles him down on the couch, she does her best to put him at his ease. Asking about his love life, she elicits from him that he has a serious latex yearning. In an instant, we are off into the Man's dream world, where two babes are clad in tight, body-clinging latex. One unzips her crotch, exposes her vagina - and pisses directly into the other's mouth! This launches a urine orgy, with the two women peeing on each other's tits, cunts and faces - and even indulging in a bit of fisting. We return to the Man, who is now very worked up. The Doctor seems startled at the passions she has aroused, but also rather interested. The two of them are soon pissing on each other with passion! Now the Man meets his fantasy woman, the Latex Lass - a girl totally swathed in rubber (even her stockings and wig are rubber!) The Latex Lass and the Man piss all over each other, and are then joined by the Doctor, who is now a Piss Dominatrix! The dvd contains some excellent bonus material, all of a fetish nature, with extremely erotic cumshots. One highlight is the blonde babe who pisses her white cotton panties, then takes them off, and presses them to her face!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:42
Video: 704x512, DivX 5, 1397kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss-Therapie

Vicki Peach - Lady or not lady Cranks

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Vicki Peach
Genres: Old Fashion, Stockings, Ass, Beige Nylons, Black, Brown Nylons, Corselette, Corset, Dress, Full Fashioned, Gloves, Heels, Insertion, Lounge, Masturbation, Merry Widow, Panties, Red Head, Redhead, Retro, Small Tits, Solo, Stilettos, Strip, Tan Nylons, Toys,
Video language: English
She may have been to her 's garden party and even wore a seemingly inconspicuous floral dress, but acting like a lady isn't exactly what Vicki needs! As we can see, she loves being a dirty little bitch in stiletto heels!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:48
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8004kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 766.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vicki Peach - Lady or not lady

Nylon Fotzen Silsbee

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BB Video
BB177
See our honry girls with their nylon fetish.
They getting fucked inside in their wet pussies
wearing nylon. Enjoy!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:37:39
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4390kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nylon Fotzen

Love Bondage Rumsey

We so rarely get some time to ourselves that sometimes we don't even make it to the bedroom. Tonight, I am wearing one of my favorite satin night gowns with a black garter belt and matching stockings. Johnny grabs the purple rope that matches my gown very well and ties my legs together and then my arms behind my back on the couch downstairs. He puts the black leather bit gag in my mouth. Johnny lets me struggle and drool on the couch for a while before releasing me....another enjoyable evening together....even if it was on the cough.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 483.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Love Bondage

KidnapHer Volume 23 Xenia

Release Year: 2023
As the name says, we love bondage and so do our girls. Whether you're into mummification, self-bondage, electricity, tickling, latex, pantyhose, bound orgasms, or maybe some stricter predicaments.
Format: m4v
Duration: 58:51
Video: 720x478, AVC (H.264), 2000kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KidnapHer Volume 23

JulieSimone in H265 Vids, Part 07 Piercefield

At first over her skirt, but I raise it. I grab her by her hair with one hand and start smacking her ass with the other and just her pantyhose for protection.
Video: 1280x720, 1920x1080

Total size: 6.8 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: JulieSimone in H265 Vids, Part 07

JulieSimone in H265 Vids, Part 15 Grahamstown

She's wearing a skin tight purple skirt and a black velevt blouse, pantyhose, and heels. She looks a little nervous. I hear her heals and as I see her walk by through my peep hole, I jump out and grab her, clasping one hand over her mouth. I pull her in.
Video: 1280x720, 1920x1080

Total size: 8.0 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: JulieSimone in H265 Vids, Part 15

Время генерации страницы 0.04763 секунды с 9 запросами