All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Clubdom - Michelle, Tangent & Rikki Caning Indian Head

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Goddess Tangent
Genres: Caning
Video language: English
Michelle Lacy, Goddess Tangent and Mistress Ricky have their slave completely helpless, his cock and balls through a wooden stockade tied up. He is unable to escape. The women wear leather, stockings and heels, and look absolutely gorgeous as they grip their canes, lightly kick and tap his cock and tell him what he is going to be in for.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7237kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 388.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - Michelle, Tangent & Rikki Caning

Ashley Lane (Classy Slave Punished Hard) Clarissa

Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, Stockings
Ashley Lane has so many questions that she needs answered, but this naive, young, sexy piece of ass is about to learn that the best explanation is experience. O.T. isn't the type to waste a ton of time chattering with the girls he gets his hands on. He wants to use them, not date them, and if they have any questions like, "What are you about to do to me," then they will all be answered in due time.
Duration: 50:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane (Classy Slave Punished Hard)

Purple Rain - Rain DeGrey Inverell

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Today we have the beautiful Rain DeGrey on hand for a bit of rough play. She is one of our favorite models because in addition to being so hot she absolutely loves bondage and discipline. That is why she keeps coming back to us for more. The second the bruises fade she is looking for another chance to suffer, cry and cum.
The scene opens on a helpless Rain DeGrey in a slinky purple dress. Her hands are bound behind her with leather straps, her arms are wound around wooden pegs to keep them in place. She tries to wriggle, but her ankles are held together, too and the high heels on her feet make balancing a tricky situation. One false step her shoulders will be bearing her full weight.
In this position she can't offer any resistance as Cyd Black cuts away her dress with scissors. A small scrap of cloth and a pair of stockings are the only things left covering her and they leave absolutely nothing to the imagination. If she was planning on protesting her defrocking the rag-gag in her mouth has eliminated that option. Held in place with tape and a face mask it is an effective means of muffling her.
Cut clear of her clothing, Rain's magnificent tits are exposed. Firm and round they make a tempting target for the whip. As it crisscrosses her body the mixed moans of pain and pleasure escape her throat but are stifled by the gag. The tears, however, flow freely, making her make up start to run.
Duration: 34:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 732.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Rain - Rain DeGrey

Marc Dorcel Russian Institute - La Fille De La Directrice Middlesex

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Marc Dorcel
Cast: Amirah Adara, Lana Roy, Mary Rock, Nikki Fox, Tina Kay, Zazie Skymm
Genres: Anal, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Brunette, Curvy Ass, DP, Group Sex, Long Hair, MMF, Natural Tits, Stockings, Russian, Straight, Threesome, Toys
The famous Russian Institute finally reopens its doors. At the start of each school year, the richest families in the country rush to enroll their so that they receive the best possible education. This year, the teaching team was reshuffled and Tina Kay, a woman with a dream body and an iron fist, was appointed head of the Institute. Another novelty, Mary Rock, the Director's , was admitted to follow the very special courses given by this ultra select establishment. From there to thinking that her used indirect means to get her admitted, there is only one step. As soon as they arrive, the two women meet Vince Karter, one of the new teachers. The young man's charisma does not seem to leave them indifferent. After Tina introduces the new teachers to their students, she calls Vince into her office for a first “educational” meeting. Indeed, as Director, she must ensure that the men present within the walls of the institute have all the abilities required to train the country's future diplomats or businesswomen. She doesn't have to wait long before grabbing her partner's tense penis before sucking it and letting him take her and sodomize her deeply on his desk.
Duration: 1:57:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 59kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marc Dorcel Russian Institute - La Fille De La Directrice

Perfect Mandy Muse Is Bound To a Table & Mercilessly Fucked From Both Sides Ivins

Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, FemDom, StrapOn, Stockings, All Sex
Mandy Muse likes her intense. She needs it to be to get off. Matt and Dee Williams know how to provide just that. Enjoy!
Duration: 19:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Mandy Muse Is Bound To a Table & Mercilessly Fucked From Both Sides

Packaging Rachel - Part 3 Grand Lake

You hear a noise and some clanging. It gets closer and closer until you see a pallet jack roll by with an empty pallet. I park it, before lifting rachel onto it. I bind her knees with jute rope over the tape and run it around the back of Rachel's neck. Rachel moans as I pull it tight. With all the tape and the reinforcements, she's not going to bend much. The rest of the rope is tied around her waist. I then rope her ankles and pull it back. Rachel yelps and moans again as The rope is pulled tight and tied off to the back of her waist. When we started, Rachel was standing with a rope tied to the top of her nylon body bag. That rope is still there. I use it to pull her head back to her waist rope. I tie the rest off to the pallet corners to keep her from rolling forward. Rachel is now packaged nicely. I leave her there for a bit. Rachel has grown a bit to complacent. Some heavy clamps on her nipples fixes that. We here muffled "mmmpphs", moans, and yelps from under all the tape. Her struggling and twitching increase in intensity as well. I wrap tape over the clamps and watch her for just a short while before I jack the pallet up and head out with my tightly bundled package.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 896.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Packaging Rachel - Part 3

Lost Files Golden Meadow

Sometimes, you film things and decide to keep it for later, so you don't have all of one thing filling up your web page. And, I think that is what happened with this set. We literally forgot that we had it. It's a shame too. You guys will really like it! It's a standing set of me and Mel Heflin in corsets, panties, stockings and high heels (Mel in black and me in blue) with our arms tied above our head with rope to the hoist and very thick duct tape gags.
On a side note, we did check to see that this wasn't posted before and could not find it, so correct us if you have seen this set. But, even if you have seen it in the past, it was edited like fresh material to post for this update.
Duration: 6:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 284.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lost Files

Время генерации страницы 0.04948 секунды с 9 запросами