View Single Post
Old 10-19-2023, 10:05 AM   #767
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2 Massama

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Drusilla endures her cruel bondage as I tighten any ties that look loose. I also snip away the excess ends of other ties, and add a few more. Drusilla's jaw finally gets a break, when I remove her ballgag, but that is short lived as I immediately replace it with an open mouth Jennings gag. I clamp the tip of her tongue as I plan on tying it, but once I realize how short it is I decide to tie the clamp to her ankles instead. Once I pull her head back and tie it off, utilizing the legs in the pantyhose that she is hooded with, the clamp slips off her tongue, but we get a nice reaction as it does. I decided that I did not want to spend the time trying to get her tongue tied at this point, so I left her tongue free. I wrap black tape around her forehead and under her nose as I like the way it looks and Drusilla has to breathe through her mouth. I clamp both of her nipples and then hang a padlock from each one. I bring out my Canadian prison strap and proceed to strap Drusilla's nice round ass which seems to be begging for it. Judging by her reactions, I believe she prefers my hand. In fact she asked for another hand spanking earlier, which I ignored... I instead make her ask me for another swing of the strap. I added some nice slow motion shots of the strapping and subsequent yelps and screams. Soon after, her right nipple clamp slides off, so I decide to give that tit some attention with a long thin wooden paddle (it's actually a shoe horn, lol). Now seems like a good time to tighten up her strappado. I tighten up the zipties pulling her arms overhead a few inches and Drusilla moans as she adapts to the strain and pull. I step away for a while just to watch Drusilla suffer for our enjoyment. I eventually return as I do like the sounds that she emits as I slap her bound and clamped tits. They get much more attention with the wooden shoe horn. I give each of her ass cheeks a little attention with it as well, before I turn her so we can all get a different view of her tight body in even tighter bondage. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 591.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2

Grey Dress Iron Gate

I am not sure if I ever told you guys this, but Johnny sometimes just really likes to chair tie and watch me wiggle while he does other things. Mostly he prefers it when I am dressed as a secretary, but he seems to like it when I am wearing a dress as well. Who am I kidding? Any chance to tie me up and gag me, no matter what I am wearing, and he is in!
So, tonight, I am wearing a gray knit dress with garter belt, nude stockings, silver high heels and pink/white striped silk panties. Johnny ties my legs apart to the backless chair (this way he gets a really nice upskirt shot) and my arms behind my back with rope. Then, I get mouth packing and a thick duct tape gag. And the result, Johnny just watches me wiggle and moan for a bit. You can watch it too!
Duration: 15:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5903kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 678.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grey Dress

Eden Ivy Haugen

Video language: English
Eden Ivy anxiously waits for her man to arrive from the airport to visit her. It's been a long time since they saw each other, and she can't wait to be with him. Thinking of her lover makes the tattooed stunner horny, so she plays with her wet pussy while waiting. The beauty in leopard print lingerie paired with black stockings and heels pulls Jimmy Bud to bed and lets him lick her shaved pussy. The all-natural goddess returns the favor by giving him a blowjob. After that, the brunette rides Jimmy in cowgirl.
Duration: 32:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5387kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eden Ivy

Sweet Cat - Private tour on Prague with wild sex Superior

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Wtfpass
Cast: Sweet Cat
Genres: stockings, public, blonde, facial
Lucky me, today I found a girl who happened to be a tour guide! She was through with her work and having rest on a bench when I found her. A stunning blonde in a sexy mini skirt, she looked more like a model than a tour guide. Best of all, this hottie turned out to be very friendly and agreed to give me a private tour. She didn´t know it would be outdoor sex tour, ha-ha! Anyway, she was damn hot, and she knew she turned me on, so soon she was teasing me and flashing her tits. Then it was time to turn our tour into the hot sex adventure it was supposed to be, and bang that sweetie in the nearest park.
Duration: 1:00:28
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1001kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 473.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Cat - Private tour on Prague with wild sex

Naughty Barbie dolls Melbourne

Studio: Taylor Wane Entertainment
Cast: Jada Fire, Jay, Billy Glide, Steven St Croix, Taylor Wane, Lisa Lipps, Houston, Misty Knights
Genres: MILF, Swallowing, Stocking, Blonde, Big Tit, Big Cock
These two stacked blond cougars are the true embodiment of the famous MILF beauty concept. Curvaceous, perfectly groomed and damn naughty, they will definitely get your rocks off when you see them fucking each other raw with their nice-sized toys.
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 15:09
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3752kbps

File size: 430.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty Barbie dolls

Daddy scored a coed Chenoa

Studio: Jet Multimedia
This charming blond coed is left in her sexy white stockings and panties only and the latter are likely to get peeled off her by her horny older fuckmate very soon as well. Watch the lucky aged bastard show the freshie what hard sex is all about!
Duration: 21:34
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3806kbps

File size: 621.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddy scored a coed

Friday Night Lewiston Woodville

Seems like Friday nights haven't changed much for us recently. I get dresssed up like I am going to go out. Johnny detains me. We end up getting into mischief at home instead of attempting to socialize. It just seems better this way. Of course, this Friday night is no different. I put on a sparkly ruby tank top with tan skirt, thigh high stockings, lavender thong and black collar. Johnny doesn't let me out of the bedroom, I am pretty sure it is because he likes the oufit I am wearing. Johnny grabs a lot of black leather straps, leather panel gag and maybe a couple of zip ties for good measure. He proceeds to tie me in a strict ball tie on the floor and puts the gag in my mouth.
Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5908kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 686.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Friday Night

Время генерации страницы 0.05850 секунды с 9 запросами