View Single Post
Old 10-20-2023, 09:30 AM   #772
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Jackiebound part 424 La Joya

Who says you have to have money or a place to go to have a good time? Almost every girl has one of these little black dresses lined up in the back of the closet. And, If you don't have a pile of rope stashed somewhere (in the garage, perhaps), then we need to have a discussion. You see, girl puts on a little black dress with black stockings and shiny high heels. She announces that she is going to go to a club with her friends and she'll be back later. You clarify when later is. She says she will be home around 1 am.
As soon as she has left the house, you figure out where you put that darn rope. Then, you make sure you have the right amounts and it is all ready for when she gets home. Of course, you may not be as prepared as Johnny with an electric hoist in the ceiling. But, I am sure you can find some spot above her head that you can use to tie her arms to.
When your girl arrives home, you surprise her from behind (whether you are wearing a black ski mask at the time is up to you). You grab her and take her to the spot you have all prepared for her. She gets her arms tied behind her back with rope and then strapado to the anchor point you have found. And then of course (since I am told it is not bondage if there is not a gag) she gets a black cloth gag.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 572.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackiebound part 424

Jackie Bound part 424 Troxelville

Who says you have to have money or a place to go to have a good time? Almost every girl has one of these little black dresses lined up in the back of the closet. And, If you don't have a pile of rope stashed somewhere (in the garage, perhaps), then we need to have a discussion. You see, girl puts on a little black dress with black stockings and shiny high heels. She announces that she is going to go to a club with her friends and she'll be back later. You clarify when later is. She says she will be home around 1 am
Duration: 12:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps

File size: 572.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackie Bound part 424

Sandra, Salena, Constance Port Alexander

He'd arranged his ladies kneeling over the back of the leather sofa to admire their ample asses. The three damsels stripped down to their nude 1950s shapewear, garters attached to stockings over pantyhose, the kind of nylons with such delicious sheen it draws your eye all the way up... from tethered ankles to where those luscious legs meet at a tight crotch rope. Their feet a treat in sheer double encasement, silky soles in three sizes of a perfect match to each shapely form they support. He moves in closer and we follow his POV, to wide eyes above the tight tape gag wrapping, nose to chin, and over their hair, muffling their moans... and protestations as they realise he plans to leave them for a night in their bondage! He takes the petite, curvy country gal and hops her out the room with him, leaving the voluptuous, silver haired stunner and leggy brunette, bare breasts and pert nipples bouncing in their struggles... to endure, or team up to help each other escape their bonds...
Duration: 9:45
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3981kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 306.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra, Salena, Constance

Red Negligee Sandia

It's bed time and the best way to get Johnny to come to bed with me is to put on sexy lingerie. So, I dress myself in my cutest red nightie with red cuban heel stockings, garter belt, panties and gloves. He loves the gloves, so I wear them just for him. Naturally, he comes in the bedroom and assumes I wish to be tied up. Well, he's not wrong! So, I end up in a hogtie with rope on the bed and a black cloth gag in my mouth. I struggle around on the bed for a bit. It's nice being Johnny's little play thing.
Duration: 10:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps

File size: 456.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Negligee

Maggie Moons Hooks Up With An Eligible Bachelor After A Wedding Chuxiong

Video language: English
Horny mature MILF Maggie Moon grabbed herself a younger man as she left her friend's wedding and has brought him back to her place. Sensing his nervousness, she kicks off her heels and rubs her legs on him to really drive home how much she wants him, then encouraging him to stand and strip for her - and letting him take her dress off as well so she can relax in her lacy black bra, panties, and thigh high black stockings.
Duration: 19:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maggie Moons Hooks Up With An Eligible Bachelor After A Wedding

Eden Ivy Welcomes Her Boyfriend With Her Pussy Firenze

Video language: English
Eden Ivy anxiously waits for her man to arrive from the airport to visit her. It's been a long time since they saw each other, and she can't wait to be with him. Thinking of her lover makes the tattooed stunner horny, so she plays with her wet pussy while waiting. The beauty in leopard print lingerie paired with black stockings and heels pulls Jimmy Bud to bed and lets him lick her shaved pussy. The all-natural goddess returns the favor by giving him a blowjob. After that, the brunette rides Jimmy in cowgirl.
Duration: 32:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2586kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 641.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eden Ivy Welcomes Her Boyfriend With Her Pussy

Jackie Christianson, Submissive Wife Teshio

I have been wearing a lot of cute sweater dresses lately. I particularly like this long sleeve pink dress that I got not too long ago. And, so does Johnny. So, I put on the adorable pink sweater dress with metallic panties, stockings and sparkly pink high heels. As soon as I finish putting on my makeup, Johnny is waiting for me in the bedroom with rope. He ties me spread eagle to the bed and puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. I guess I will be staying in bed all day long. Oh well....I don't have any other pressing issues at this time. I haven't even driven a car or been to work in a month. Lucky for you, that means a lot more time of me tied up and gagged!
Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps

File size: 651.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackie Christianson, Submissive Wife

Время генерации страницы 0.02513 секунды с 9 запросами