View Single Post
Old 10-22-2023, 10:46 AM   #786
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet Barquisimeto

The sexy socialites, snatched in their dinner dresses on date night, make futile attempts to struggle from their stretched, standing predicaments - ankles tied, teetering in high heels, their wrists secured high above their heads to barred windows. Blindfolded and wrap gagged the pretty pair’s faces and features maybe covered, but their curves are on all full display to please the eye of their overall-clad captor as he takes note of the dangling damsels.
Exposing the ginormous globes of the silver haired MILF and the equally beautiful breasts of her bound brunette companion, the brute rips and tears the clothing fabric from their frames, destroying their dresses, revealing nylon sheathed thighs in naught but sheer pantyhose. As his inspection continues, their hulking holder removes their blindfolds, allowing wide eyes to survey their warehouse surroundings for the first time - but what next for this damsel duo?
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 329.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet

Spoiled blonde Cave Junction

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kenzie Anne
Genres: Blonde, Fake Tits, Lingerie, Piercings, Shaved, Stockings
Video language: English
She finds Ryan very attractive but sees his wedding ring. When asking how his marriage is, Ryan says it has its ups and downs. Kenzie can't resist a married man's urges and her pussy sure can use some ups and downs from his hard cock.
Duration: 38:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spoiled blonde

Something You Both Enjoy: Svetlana Rusakova 1080p Galliano

Cast: Svetlana Rusakova
Angel, a diligent and hardworking professional, finds herself trapped in the relentless grip of her demanding job. She dedicates long hours to her work, sacrificing precious moments of her personal life. Day after day, her boss piles on an increasing number of tasks, leaving Angel with no breathing space or time for herself. In terms of her attire, Angel often wears a long pencil skirt, a remnant from her past shopping ventures, and ballerinas without heels. Late one evening, the empty office provided a rare moment of solitude for Angel. However, her attention is unexpectedly drawn to peculiar objects: a stocking and a shoe, both of which lie amidst the scattered items in her boss's drawer. The presence of these unusual items piques her curiosity, as she has encountered similar objects before and is familiar with their purpose. In that moment, Angel's mind ignited with an audacious plan. She recognized the need to break free from the chokehold of her overwhelming workload once and for all. The found things became a symbol of her newfound determination to take control of her professional life and create a more fulfilling sex life with her Boss.
Duration: 20:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9506kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Something You Both Enjoy: Svetlana Rusakova 1080p

Marc Dorcel Luxure - Les Vices De Mon Épouse Warner Springs

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Marc Dorcel
Cast: Alyssa Reece, Ania Kinski, Anissa Kate, Anna Polina, Tiffany Leiddi, Valentina Nappi
Genres: Anal, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Brunette, Curvy Ass, DP, Fetish, Group Sex, High Heels, Lesbians, Lingerie, Long Hair, MMF, Natural Tits, Stockings, Straight, Threesome, Toys
Anna Polina and Anissa Kate have known each other for a long time and have already shared many pleasures. Today, simply dressed in their most exciting lingerie, the two young women decided to share the penis of Joss Lescaff, a muscular man and above all, very well hung. What man would be crazy enough to refuse to enjoy the dream curves of these two women in search of desire? Despite the imposing size of the penis of their partner of the day, Anna and Anissa offer him all their orifices, even the tightest. Under Anna's direction, and even though she had no need to do so, Anissa proves once again that she is a true expert in anal sex. This first scene is a perfect introduction to this new part of the Luxure series. Tonight, Alyssa Reece and Ricky Mancini have a very special date. The pretty brunette is entirely devoted to her husband's desires and ready to make all his fantasies come true. Sitting almost naked on a chair, totally submissive, she waits, bound and gagged, for their guest to arrive. The blonde Tiffany Leiddi wastes no time and begins to caress the already wet sex of her new submissive. Ricky cannot remain unmoved by such a spectacle and he quickly joins the two young women. Once freed, Alyssa sets about licking her dominatrix's penis before taking care of her husband's tense penis. Very quickly, the blonde and the brunette come in turn to impale themselves on Ricky's member until the final . This is a meeting that the trio will not soon forget.
Duration: 2:21:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 59kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marc Dorcel Luxure - Les Vices De Mon Épouse

Silver Dress Part I Mountain Home

We shot a sparkly pink dress just like this silver one several months back. But, one is never enough. You gotta have it in every color and then have shoes to match each color dress. It's a female rule. I am sure you wouldn't completely understand. So, you'll just have to trust me. The other great thing about having several identical dresses in different colors is that it makes it really easy to shoot matching outfits with another model. When I get back to shooting with other models again, that is....
Anyway, today, I am wearing the sparkly silver dress with matching high heels, satin panties, garter belt and stockings, looking more than club worthy. Johnny catches sight of the garter belt through the short, tight minidress and chooses to not let me out of his sight. He puts my silver metal collar, wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs on me. Then, he secures my arms above my head to the hoist and my legs apart with a spreader bar. Finally, I am given a thick duct tape gag with cloth mouth packing. Naturally, I cannot go very far. But, that has never kept me from entertaining Johnny and all of you before! Why stop now?
Duration: 12:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5844kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 569.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silver Dress Part I

Sandra SIlvers, Christina Sapphire North Collins

Fancy floral frocks seem rather overly dressy for their surroundings… it’s certainly not the lunch spot they had been planned to arrive at… No fine food for them, their mouths are stuffed instead with red bananas and clear tape sealing their lips shut, thoroughly gagging the glamorous gals. Ripping their pantyhose at the crotch, the Brute unceremoniously exposes each perfect pink pussy, showing nylon clad toes and revealing soles as he removes their high heels. One after the other he manually manipulates a wand for each woman; groping impressive tits framed by leather straps securing the voluptuous silver haired broad in his examination chair, then the shapely ass of the hogtied MILF hottie hobbled on his workbench. They resist with all their might but the orgasms take over and ravish their bound bodies in turn, and then together they bear their burgeoning burden of bondage. He leaves the vibrators nestled into their vaginas, with the helping hand, or rather leg, of their torn sheer ‘hose holding them in place, then leave the pair to endure their continued torment.
Duration: 18:11
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3920kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 564.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra SIlvers, Christina Sapphire

Jacquie & Michel - Two Men For Valentina Shangzhi

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Jacquie & Michel
Cast: David Perry, Valentina Bianco, Vince Karter
Genres: Anal, Small Tits, Fingering, Facesitting, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Big Dick, Gagging, Face Fucking, Condom, Stockings, shaved pussy, dark hair
Video language: English
Valentina performed flawlessly on her drums part during the studio rehearsal. So before going home, she is entitled to her reward for her hard work, with a carnal moment in the company of Vince and David...
Duration: 18:41
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14658kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacquie & Michel - Two Men For Valentina

Время генерации страницы 0.05568 секунды с 9 запросами