Old 10-22-2023, 10:47 AM   #788
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Bad Girls In Bondage Part 2 Roland

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Vintage clothing, back-seam stockings, nurse uniforms, high-heels, and classic business attire give this flick a nostalgic feel. There is nothing "retro" about the girls though
Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:51
Video: 432x320, XviD, 648kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 349.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Girls In Bondage Part 2

Spring Forward Hoorn

Spring has sprung! Birds are chirping! Flowers are blooming! Bees are busy doing whatever it is that bees do. Naturally, I feel the need to celebrate the eternal hopefulness of the spring season. I put on my favorite pink polka dot strapless dress (Okay, so it's the only pink polka dot dress I own) with garter belt, stockings and silver high heels. And, just as I am about to go outside and declare my love for spring to the entire world, Johnny sees me and determines that he would much rather have me all to himself. He proceeds to back me up to the stripper pole in the bedroom (you guys all have a stripper pole in your bedroom, right?) and ties my arms behind the pole with rope. Then he ties my legs, scrunched up to the side, together at the knees and ankles. Graciously, he allows me to kick off my high heels, revealing my stocking-clad feet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5896kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 619.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spring Forward

Silver Dress Part II Urbach

For this set, Johnny just shot a little extra video of my silver dress, high heels, garter belt, stockings and panties. My arms are still secured above my head with metal cuffs to the electric hoist and my legs apart with a spreader bar. I still sport my metal collar and a super duper silver duct tape gag. But, if you look really closely, what is different is that Johnny has pulled up my dress to show you my garters and shiny panties better. That's right, since I can't leave the house, I might as well show my panties!
Duration: 9:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps

File size: 403.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silver Dress Part II

Zuza - Sex adventure with goth princess Sharpes

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Wtfpass
Cast: Zuza
Genres: high heels, anal, lingerie, tattoo, public, strip, brunette, big tits
Video language: English
Wow, this babe really stood out in the crowd! A mysterious goth princess in black latex mini dress and fishnet pantyhose, how the hell could I just pass by and not even try to talk to her? She hardly spoke any English and couldn´t understand everything I told her, but she knew that I wanted to have outdoor fuck with her right away. I thought that a graveyard would be the perfect location for a public sex vid with that goth babe, so she took me there. The sassy chick didn´t even hesitate to perform a hot blowjob in public and to have wild sex afterwards. Ha, I left her with my cum on her face! What a cool sex adventure!
Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1333kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 658.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zuza - Sex adventure with goth princess

Sandra Silvers, Lotus Tie Orgasms from Lisa! Xifengzhen

Legs up in a lotus tie to a steel cross, the wooden platform Sandra is seated on is the perfect height for Lisa to lavish attention on those terrific tits exposed under creamy satin blouse and pussy exposed beneath pencil skirt and a layer of nude nylon. First Lisa’s fingers fondle the ample breasts of her captive playmate, then a wand is plugged in for more intense stimulation of the silver haired submissive. The blond Domina dressed in black unbuttons her silky shirt to release bare breasts over her corseted waist and masturbates with the wand she has just treated Sandra to. Switching back to her captive, the vibrator is pressed hard against the damsels defenseless, pantyhose-d pussy. With a firm hand Lisa checks Sandra’s vet wrap gag has not loosened from such moaning and leaves the MILF to recover herself, tomorrow will be a big day, she’s ready to go to her new home and Owner…
Duration: 10:16
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 390.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Lotus Tie Orgasms from Lisa!

Leather Juntura

Is it bad that I stole this short little black flowered dress from someone who shall remain nameless, just to be restrained in? I didn't think so! Standing, it is just a little too short to wear out, but I like the carefree vibe and ball tied with leather straps and an armbinder on the floor, it looks pretty cool. Johnny, with his ever growing attention to detail, gives me a black leather panel harness gag to keep me from focusing on the problem at hand as I struggle around in this little stolen dress, satin panties, garter belt and stockings on the dirty, dirty floor. He won't even let me wear my matching high heels.
Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7228kbps

File size: 599.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leather

Law, Magic & Foot Worship Cayuse

Dixie is a lawyer at a high-end law firm and she's in a meeting with the Judge, Carissa, to ask for a postponement of her upcoming hearing because she needs more time to prepare. The Judge denies her request and begins to berate her for her laziness and poor work habits but Dixie hardly pays any attention to her. Instead she is completely distracted by Carissa's feet, specifically the way she is dangling her high heel off of her stocking covered toes. Carissa continues to chastise Dixie until she notices that she's not paying attention to her and demands to know why. Dixie just smiles and says she's fed up with listening to the judge. It seems that Dixie isn't afraid of Carissa because she has a trick up her sleeve, a magic pendant that allows her to control other people and make them do her bidding. She begins to rub her necklace as she tells Carissa that she is starting to feel uncontrollably horny and that her pussy is soaking wet. Carissa immediately starts to moan and touch herself as she kicks off her heels and rubs her bare feet on the carpet until she begins to get holes in her stockings. Dixie has her come across the desk and present her feet to her. Carissa rubs Dixie's pussy with one of her feet while Dixie puts the other in her mouth and begins to worship it, sucking her toes and licking her soles. She rips Carissa's pantyhose the rest of the way, exposing her bare feet and continues to suck and lick both of her feet while Carissa rubs her pussy through her pants and moans in pleasure. Suddenly Carissa's assistant, Adara, enters and is shocked by what she sees as she asks her what is going on. Dixie just smiles as she rubs her pendant again and makes Carissa order Adara into her office to join in the foot fun. Carissa lays Adara back on her desk and rips her stockings open exposing her toes and soles. As Carissa licks and sucks Adara's feet, Dixie continues to worship Carissa's. Eventually the trio make their way down to the floor where Dixie straddles Adara and makes her worship her feet while Dixie and Carissa continue to suck and lick Adara's feet while they all rub and grind on each other. Finally, when Dixie has had her fun, she rubs her necklace and reminds Carissa that she's going to postpone the hearing before leaving the two of them in Carissa's office scissoring and sucking each others feet.
Duration: 17:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Law, Magic & Foot Worship

Время генерации страницы 0.05155 секунды с 9 запросами