View Single Post
Old 10-24-2023, 10:01 AM   #798
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Jackiebound part 356 South Beloit

Johnny bought me this superhot white pvc dress several months ago and it did not even come close to fitting. But, the other day, we were trying to come up with ideas for new updates and he suggested that I try it on again. Well, I reluctantly agreed, because I really did not want to be disappointed again. Of course, this time, it slipped right on. Yay! I was so excited, it was the next thing we filmed. I pair my sexy naughty nurse-like dress with white stockings and my thigh high white boots. Haven't pulled those out in a while! Then, Johnny uses cuffs to secure me to the bondage pole. And gives me a drool inducing white on white ball gag to match! Enjoy! I know I did!
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 495.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackiebound part 356

Granny Petra takes home a young stranger for steamy hot sex! Boons Camp

Cast: Alex Q. (30), Petra (EU) (61)
Genres: Big ass, Blowjob, Cum, Pantyhose, Old & young, Shave
Video language: English
Granny Petra meets a young guy in the park and takes him home for an adventure he'll never forgets!
Duration: 26:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6303kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Granny Petra takes home a young stranger for steamy hot sex!

Viva Small - Foot sucking at its finest! Hewett

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Hotlegsandfeet
Cast: Viva Small
Genres: Threesome, Black hair, Brunette hair, Cowgirl, Cum in mouth, Cum on feet, Pussy licking, Deep fuck, Doggy style, Brown eyes, Grey eyes, Foot fetish
Boiling hot foot fetish threesome as dark-haired babes Diana & Viva Small start up a hardcore session of toe-sucking & footjob with Choky! The young babes get rid of their pantyhoses & open their shaved pussies wide for the hard guy who keep sucking their fine feet while the babes rub his cock with their toes... They get each other so horny that they all have fast & intensive orgasms...
Duration: 28:32
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4391kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 957.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Viva Small - Foot sucking at its finest!

Sybil - Sex Now, Work Later Sultana

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Sybil
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, Foot-Fetish, Housewive, Wife
Working at home is convenient, especially when you suddenly feel horny. Sybil is busy working on her project when Thomas Stone, her boyfriend, walks in. She is wearing a white top, a leather skirt, black stockings, and stiletto heels—an ensemble that may sound simple but looks absolutely stunning on the hot brunette and doesn’t go unnoticed by Thomas. The beauty's feet catch her boyfriend's attention the most, making him think about naughty things he wants to do to them. Unable to control his desire, the naughty stud takes the laptop away from the busy lady and removes her heel to satiate his lust. Thomas sucks on Sybil's toes and plants naughty kisses on her soles, despite the stocking still on her feet. He continues to worship her feet and rubs them against his handsome face, letting the intoxicating smell fill his nose. Sybil gives her boyfriend's hard dick a sensual footjob then lifts her skirt so he can lick her shaved pussy as her foot strokes his length. After his big cock receives a steamy footjob and sloppy blowjob, Thomas rips the tip of his beautiful girl's stockings, exposing her sexy long toes with clear nail polish, and gives them a lustful shrimping while she takes care of his rod with a handjob. The horny man fucks Sybil in spoons after she pleases his throbbing cock. Following that, the horny woman with small tits and a firm ass rides her naughty boyfriend in reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. Thomas then pounds her wet pussy doggystyle eliciting soft moans from the hottie with every thrust. Every time the couple changes positions, Sybil makes sure to please the hard dick with her sexy feet before taking the length in her wet hole. After her partner pounds her pussy, the brunette babe reaches out behind her to give the man a handjob. Sybil pumps the big cock until Thomas cums, her wrinkled soles getting covered with the warm load– a sight that satisfies the two lovers.
Duration: 38:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6142kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil - Sex Now, Work Later

Sara Diamante Shaftsbury

Today on the spectacular Sara Diamante has come to Private Specials, Intimacy & Passion Vol. 2 dressed in her fishnet stockings ready for a wild time, and we know just the stud for the job, Alberto Blanco! You see, Sara is in dire need of a big cock, and here at Private, we never disappointed our girls!
Duration: 53:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sara Diamante

White Lingerie Algonquin

Some days you just want to feel innocent. All fresh and new. Like a virgin, perhaps. Today may be that day. I decide to surprise Johnny by wearing a white satin bustier that I have had for a very long time. He probably gave this to me very early in our marriage. And, I pair it with ever so sexy white satin panties, stockings and my best sparkly silver high heels. Johnny is quite taken aback when he sees me. He loves me in white lingerie. I think it was from the early bondage photos he saw when he was young. So, what is a man to do in this situation. I will tell you. He decides to make me feel like a bondage virgin again. He calmly and securely fastens a metal collar around my neck and then proceeds to tie my arms above my head with silvery gray rope and puts a pristine white ball gag in my mouth. And, just like that. My memory is refreshed. Yep. This is why I have a habit of dressing this way for my Johnny.
Duration: 13:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps

File size: 580.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Lingerie

Ropexpert Xxx video South Casco

RopExpert has me exactly where he wants me! Well, almost! I'm sure he would prefer if he had me tied up in his own room, but he captured me in my hotel room. No matter! The important thing is that he has me tied up and there is no way I can escape. As I sit in the armless desk chair in my red satin blouse, skirt, stockings and heels, I start to survey RopExpert's handiwork. He has me tied in at least 4 different spots to the chair and my legs are tied together at least 4 times as well! I try to free my arms as my eyes scan up and down all this rope. He comes over to me some more as I attempt to make some progress. He pulls my hair, and grabs me in several places before stepping back to watch me struggle. I toss back and forth on the chair and spin as much as I can. I'm hoping to loosen the rope, but to no avail. After a while, he rightly presumes that although I cannot escape, he has not made this predicament difficult enough for me. He grabs another rope and attaches the rope at my chest to the rope on my knees and pulls my knees up some, so that my feet can't touch the floor. He swings the chair back and forth and then realizes that although my feet aren't touching the floor, I can still use my shoes to get some momentum from the casters under the bottom of the chair. OH NO! RopExpert removes my shoes and proceeds to cast them off to the side. What am I going to do? He lets me struggle a bit more before returning for his final assault. He pulls up my skirt a bit and rubs the tops of my thighs and reveals the garters underneath. He leaves the room and figures somebody should be by later to let me loose. I become increasingly agitated and uncomfortable as the drool drips from my ball gag until my chin, neck and chest are soaked with saliva. Will I ever get loose?!?! It's not looking good.
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps

File size: 150.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ropexpert Xxx video

Время генерации страницы 0.06540 секунды с 9 запросами