View Single Post
Old 10-26-2023, 10:45 AM   #805
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Black Negligee Marlton

I come home to find that the kitchen is sparkling clean! Hmmmm...This doesn't happen very often. Well, I find out why when I get ready to go to bed. After putting on black garter belt, pattern stockings, satin panties, baby doll nightie and black gloves, Johnny informs me that he has a surprise for me in the kitchen. When I get downstairs, he helps me up on the granite island, and proceeds to tie me up in a strict hogtie with red rope. Then, he puts a big red ball gag in my mouth. Finally, Johnny enjoys seeing me tied up, struggling, and drooling all over the clean countertop. I guess it will be my turn to clean if he ever unties me.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 306.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Negligee

Femdomempire - Foot Bitch in Training Pembine

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Kendra James, Rachele Richey
Genres: Brunette, Foot Worship, High Heel Worship, Pantyhose Stockings, Red Head
Video language: English
Mistress Kendra and Rachele put their house boy´s training into full gear as they transform him into the perfect foot pet.
Duration: 16:14
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1162kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 153.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdomempire - Foot Bitch in Training

Bedroom Lingerie Tambov

So, as you can see, I actually made it up to bed tonight. But, I made the same "mistake" again. This time, I put on a white corset with matching satin panties and stockings and lay across the bed. When Johnny makes his way into the bedroom I am given a collar around the neck, which quickly reminds me to be cooperative. Then, he secures my arms behind my back and ropes them to the headboard, so I can't get too far. He finishes off my predicament with a very thick white cleave gag. What to do...What to do? Since he's not going to let me go, I might as well have a little bit of fun. So, I hop and roll around the bed pretending to struggle. I hope this satisfies my master!
Duration: 8:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 372.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bedroom Lingerie

Delilah Day Kuryat Bialik

Looking to cheat with a big cock hungry appetite, Delilah Day has decided to call up her stud in mind Brad, to meet for a rendezvous again at the hotel bar where they first met! As Brad is on his way, Delilah slips on some sexy black stockings and panties, making sure she is looking good for Brad and his big dick to fill her hot mouth, spread her wide and fuck her tight pussy hard and deep until his throbbing cock fills her mouth full of hot thick cum!
Duration: 25:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11642kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delilah Day

Back to back well dressed beauties Xichang

Busty and leggy lovelies Slyy and Natalie look incredible struggling in ballgags and basic hogties in satin blouses, short skirts, pantyhose and heels until I come in and snip the hogtie rope and place them back to back, securing them to one another, stuffing their mouths and wrapping their heads with tape and then pulling their ankles up to make them slightly more uncomfortable. After a bit I return and lay them down on their sides. They struggle around tied together and then suddenly start bucking and slapping each others butts while all tied up laying their on the rug with their beautiful busts exposed.
Duration: 17:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5115kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 669.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back to back well dressed beauties

When You Gotta Go The Hos Wanna Know! 1080p Belen

Cast: Leony Aprill, Donna Joe, Alyssia Loop
Genres: Pissing
Leony Aprill is about to piss all over the place, and when Alyssia Loop and Donna Joe find this out they definitely want to get in on some of that action! Who could blame them for wanting to get their lesbo watersports on with such a hottie in a lovely satin blouse, when all she has to do is rip those pantyhose open and let the golden showers flow! From there they exit the bathroom and these three beauties really get nasty with each other, with each one taking their turn to spray some piss all over the place, squirting a nice blast right in their faces, in their hair, and of course soaking their lovely outfits and purses. When you gotta go you might as well do it with some hos and spread the piss love around! Check out these lesbo freaks in Pissing In Action urine soaked heat!
Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6756kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: When You Gotta Go The Hos Wanna Know! 1080p

Teena Lipoldino - Daisy chain toe suckers! East Islip

Release Year: 2012
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Teena Lipoldino
Genres: Bed, Bedroom, Blonde hair, Brunette hair, Pussy licking, Blue eyes, Brown eyes, Foot fetish, Fingering, Foot in pussy, G-string, Leg fetish, Piercing, Shaved Pussy, Socks, Stockings
We have three vixens eager for toe action when blonde Teena and brunettes Lindsey Olsen and Nataly Gold get together on a bed! The brunettes “kick” off the action with Lindsey, in the purple top, caressing and hugging Nataly's peds, while Nataly does the same for Teena's which are clad in beige nylon anklets. But the blonde beauty doesn't miss a beat, licking Lindsey's bare soles herself.If you enjoy watching girls stuffing their faces with feet, you will never get a bigger feast than this one! We see Lindsey taking Nataly's pantyhosed toes and soles into her mouth, sucking hard, while Teena enjoys Lindsey's naked red-polished toes at the same time. Then Lindsey lays back and plays with her pussy while her friends work their tongues over her toes. Teena really stuffs her lips with toe, working her mouth around each wiggly digit.It turns out that Nataly's pantyhose are of the crotchless kind, so we get to see her asshole peeking out as she crouches over to lick Lindsey's butt while Teena works over the Olsen soles. Then Nataly switches over to enjoying those bare feet, and we see her tongue hungrily working its way between Lindsey's toes. Soon the action switches over to focus on Teena, as Lindsey and Nataly peel off her anklets and concentrate on worshipping every inch of the blonde's soles. Teena stands up and crams her left foot in Nataly's mouth while Lindsey kneels behind her for some ass worship. It all ends in a sensational daisy chain as the ladies link up mouth to toe in a circle on the bed! See it all in high resolution pix and HD video.
Duration: 27:24
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4177kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 877.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teena Lipoldino - Daisy chain toe suckers!

Время генерации страницы 0.09066 секунды с 9 запросами