View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 09:46 AM   #843
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Cross Grasonville

I have decided to be a little playful with my Johnny today. I put on a perky yellow dress with a sunburst in the middle with stockings and golden heels, and I am pretending that the St Andrews cross is the wheel in the Wheel of Fortune. Well, Johnny decides my fortune is that I end up on the cross. He ties my arms and legs apart with rope to the cross and puts a big yellow latex ball gag in my mouth. After I am thoroughly irritated and drooling all over the place, he pulls the top of my dress down. Now, my breasts are exposed and I don't know when he will let me loose. I guess fortune smiles upon me once again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5827kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 345.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cross

Tight Hogtie Turner Center

It's about time for a tight hog tie with rope. So, while I am dressed in a petite white blouse, black leather skirt, black stockings and black leather boots, I am given a black leather panel gag (because it matches so good) and a menacing hog tie. And to make it just a little more interesting, Johnny attaches my hog tie to the electric hoist so I can't go anywhere!
Duration: 7:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 335.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tight Hogtie

The Merchandise Part I Pax

I'm being sold as a slave on the black market. My captor transports me in the back of an suv to his house while he awaits the call to bring me to the slave auction. With my hands behind my back shackled to my ankles, escape is unlikely. And, I've been sufficiently silenced with a big blue ball gag. Once we arrive at the house, he attaches a leash to the collar I've been assigned that identifies me only as Jackie. I'm led over to the couch where I am seated and unshackled. I don't dare try to get away with this imposing man in front of me. He ties my wrists with hemp rope and then pulls them above my head and secures them to the column behind the couch. My legs are tied at the knees and ankles with my high heels propped up on the ottoman in front of the couch. My ball gag is removed and mouth packing and clear duct tape are put in it's place. The silent detainer tugs at my dress to see if he wants to go any further. Then he proceeds to rip my dress open revealing the blue corset, matching panties and nude stockings underneath. He leaves and returns a moment later with a sign that reads: JACKIE $2,000,000 or better offer. What!?!? I'm only worth 2 million to him?! He lets me struggle for a bit while he decides what to do with me next.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 280.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Merchandise Part I

Lucy Gresty Garryowen

Video language: English
60yo busty redhead mature MILF Red is interviewing for a position as 55yo blonde mature MILF Lucinda's personal assistant, and she's right on time. They begin by comparing their lovely outfits - silky button-up tops, short black skirts, and matching black stockings and shiny black high heels. As they compare outfits, they discover they also have a common attraction to each other and the interview takes a sexy turn as they flirt and lightly caress each other, then open their tops and caress each others' big MILF tits in lacy bras. Red takes the lead and pulls Lucinda's pink lingerie down to grope and suck on her big tits, then strips off her panties to rub her neatly trimmed pussy until Lucinda wants to return the favor.
Duration: 19:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7226kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucy Gresty

Skinny beauty Gina Gerson starts to have fun with BBC shower & DP Ciudad Del Este

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Gina Gerson
Genres: Orgy, Gangbang, DP, Interracial, Anal, Lingerie, Stockings, Pissing, Gape
Delightful skinny babe Gina Gerson is surrounded by big cocks, all hard and eager to pound and double fuck her tight holes!
Duration: 57:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11636kbps
Audio: 258kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skinny beauty Gina Gerson starts to have fun with BBC shower & DP

Pantyhose Encasement Part I Neelyton

I bought 2 pairs of Pantyhose and cut out the crotch so I could wear one as a top. I thought I could show off a little nudity. I made the tope so that my hands were sealed inside the hose. Then I had Johnny tie me sitting indian style. Johnny of course picked out the gag, lately hes been using a lot ballgags on me. Im starting tho think its because I drool so much in them. He tells me he just loves the way I look in them. I also had him tie my shoulders and my chest. It turns out that the pantyhose is pretty slippery against hemp rope and consequesntly the rope was moving around. Johnny added more rope but to no avail. Giving up, He turned on the video camera and left the room.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 136.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pantyhose Encasement Part I

Teaming Asian bitch Suba

Studio: Small Talk
Dark skin, cute face, tight body and sexy stockings… Damn, this Asian mom is close to irresistible! And her men are anything but eager to resist her here – she promised to service them both at once and they can’t wait to let her fulfill this promise!
Duration: 20:01
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3816kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 578.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teaming Asian bitch

Время генерации страницы 0.04603 секунды с 9 запросами