View Single Post
Old 11-13-2023, 08:50 AM   #880
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Formal Night Misenheimer

We have a beautiful night ahead of us...formal dress, stockings, high heels, dinner, ball room dancing, cocktails, rope, gags, etc.... The fall charity ball is sure to be a lot of fun! As I eluded to in my summary of the evening, Johnny breaks from his usual form and rather than tying me up and worrying me about being late, he waits until we get home before he detains me. I walk through the front door and am led upstairs to the empty loft and he proceeds to tie my arms behind me to the electric wench. Then he gives me a thick detective style black satin gag to match my dress. After a couple of minutes, Johnny goes into the bedroom and disappears for a while. Uh oh! I think he has a lot more planned for later on. He's just keeping me tied up until he has everything ready for me!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:38
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2099kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 109.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Formal Night

British Anal loving blonde MILF Starr gets hardcore fucked in the ass Hofgeismar

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Starr
Genres: Anal, Ass licking, Blowjob, Cum, Hairy, 69, Tattoo, Lingerie, Nylons, Nice Ass, Blonde, Cum in Mouth, Cunnilingus, Hairy Pussy, Kissing Underwear, 40 Plus, Reverse Cowgirl, Red Lips, Mature, Blowjob, Polished Nails, Standing Fuck
Video language: English
The dirty-talking milf Starr farts as she shows off her cavernous, gaping anus, and he injects lube into her stretched sphincter and hard fucks her juice ass!
Duration: 20:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8097kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: British Anal loving blonde MILF Starr gets hardcore fucked in the ass

Who would Do Such a Thing? - Part 3 Allende

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Amanda's captor keeps adding more and more tape until she is almost completely mummified to the chair. He removes her gag, but promptly hand gags her as he gropes her bound tits. She is soon hooded with a nylon, before a tall posture collar is buckled around her neck. Amanda whimpers as he carries on with his plan, which includes wrapping more tape around her. He rips open the nylon around her mouth and installs a dental retractor, which distorts her face. He completely wraps her head with more clear tape, causing further distortion. Amanda is left in her bondage for a while, but her captor once again returns. He lowers a chain hoist and hooks it onto the chair and slowly raises it off the ground. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 740.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Who would Do Such a Thing? - Part 3

Bella Rossi - Return of the Panty Sniffing Perverts La Pocatiere

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: Ass Hook, Ass Play, Ass Whipping, Dildo, Hitachi, Metal Bondage, Metal Gag, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Pinching, Orgasm, Pogo, Single Tail, Stockings, Tattoo, Vibrator
You couldn't have thought we were done with Bella Rossi already. Look at her body. Those big tits, that tight ass, that perfect pussy; there's no way we were going to finish with her after just one quick video. To tell the truth she wasn't done with us, either. You see, she isn't some captive piece of ass that we're keeping locked in a dungeon. She is here of her own free will. She came looking for intense bondage and corporal punishment. We brought more than one Dom along because we've seen Bella, and dozens of other girls just like her, before. The seductive smile and coy flirting are all there to entice you in under the guise of showing her a thing or two, but Bella knows exactly what she's doing, exactly what she wants, and she is insatiable. Elise and OT may be more than she can handle, though. Elise starts off, without a second's hesitation, by securing the ass hook that regulates Bella's posture. Then come the first of many orgasms. They are supposed to be a prize but today they are more of a precursor. They leave Bella sensitive, tired, and out of breath. That's when the whips and canes come out. When a beauty like Bella has so much passion and experience with bondage you always soften them up before the beatings. There's no going easy on her, either. It's seconds before the bruises form, showing purple blotches on the bright pink of her ass. They make the next orgasms come sooner and harder, softening Bella up for more of this vicious, sexy cycle.
Duration: 34:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 729.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi - Return of the Panty Sniffing Perverts

Chaise Sankt Augustin

As I lay back on the chaise on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I drift off and dream about wearing lacy pale pink and black lingerie with garters, satin panties and stockings....my dream man, Johnny approaches me and offers to tie me up tightly....with silky silvery gray rope....and give me a satin cleave gag to keep me from saying anything nonsensical. I dream away for what seems like forever. When I wake, I find it was not only in my dreams, but I had been wearing the prior lingerie when I fell into xxxx and Johnny took care of the rest during my reverie. I woke to find that all of my dreams had come true once again. And, then I just put on a little show...struggling around for Johnny, so he can fully appreciate his handiwork.
Duration: 6:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chaise

Electric Chair Hurt

Release Year: 2023
Video starts with Slave-M sitting in a chair wearing fetish clothing. (Rubber Stockings, platform shoes, corset, and an open top that displays her huge tits). She is then bound to the chair. Some face play starts (hook in nose, and mouth etc) We then get an up-close view of her extreme piercings. Her tit's are hung from chains. A large nail is put through her nose. She pisses herself. Electrodes are connected to her vagina, and a control box is attached to her collar. The male begins to torment her with electric shocks. She is gaged, and then he masturbates until he cums on her outfit.
Duration: 27:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electric Chair

HeavyOnHotties - Rose Bud - Fat Boy Abuse Jalgaon

Release Year: 2020
Genres: hardcore, blowjob, facial cumshot, anal, trimmed pussy hair, natural
Check out the hot French fancy Rose Bud as she shows off her perfect boobs and neatly trimmed bush. You'll love to see her in sexy stockings as she loves to sit on my cock before I bend her over the bed and pound her tight asshole.
Duration: 36:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HeavyOnHotties - Rose Bud - Fat Boy Abuse

Время генерации страницы 0.05805 секунды с 9 запросами