View Single Post
Old 11-18-2023, 09:57 AM   #907
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Be Aware, There is a Serial Gagger on the Loose! - Part 4 Millheim

Amanda is hooded once again,this time with a white nylon. Red and Black tape are wrapped around her mouth. A thick rubber collar is put around her neck, before her tits are bound even more thoroughly with tape. The rest of her head is then wrapped with more and more tape. At this point Amanda stops making any noise and stops trying to struggle. Not only has she completely given up, but it takes all the concentration she can muster just to breathe. A good exercise for her as the serial gagger has many more intense gags for her, but that will be later. The lights go out and Amanda is left in the dark once again. At the end of the clip, i put some behind the scenes footage, of the application of her 1st gag along with some commentary by Amanda after the video was shot.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2958kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 433.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Be Aware, There is a Serial Gagger on the Loose! - Part 4

Lily Lane - Bad Relatives Part 2 Grand Haven

Release Year: 2022
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, Milf, Tattoo, Latina, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Lingerie, Fishnets, Doggystyle, Stepmom
Video language: English
Donny Sins is taking a shower when he realizes that his naughty stepmom, Lily Lane, has been watching him from the other side of the bathroom the entire time. Lily's always wanted to know what Donny's packing, and from what she can tell, his package is extra large.
Donny covers his junk up with a towel, but Lily says she wants to check it out some more. Why is Donny so shy? She's JUST his stepmom, after all. And if she wants to get up close and personal with her girthy stepson, who can blame her?When Donny makes his way to his bedroom a few minutes later, he finds Lily lying on his bed, wearing nothing but black stockings. She starts masturbating at
Duration: 32:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14644kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Lane - Bad Relatives Part 2

Black Straight Jacket West Rushville

Okay. Johnny has this thing where if he tries something in one color and it looks really good, he wants to try it in a different color or predicament. Apparently, a straight jacket is not immune to this treatment. He decides to get this black straight jacket (in a smaller size, because I lost a little weight) to "see what it would look like". Sure. Likely story. As soon as it arrives on the front porch, Johnny wants to try it on me. I am only wearing black panties, garter belt, stockings and t-shirt at the time. He has me remove my t-shirt to get the best fit for the straight jacket. When, I have it on, he likes it. Really likes it. As I am standing in the living room, he secures my legs together with multple leather straps (another recent impulse purchase-our existing leather straps were getting worn out) and then gives me a cumbersome black duct tape gag. I can't do much, but stand here. So, that is what I do. Stand here in my new straight jacket and leather straps and try to move around as much as allowed. Aren't you glad Johnny has an online shopping habit?
Duration: 7:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5820kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 344.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Straight Jacket

Eva Parcker - Taste Your Teacher's Toes Copake Falls

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Eva Parcker
Genres: Ass gape, Blonde hair, Brunette hair, Pussy licking, Blue eyes, Brown eyes, Foot fetish, Foot in pussy, Hungarian, French, High Heels, Leg fetish, Lingerie
In today's foot worship roleplay, 2014 Glamour Sex Goddess Eva Parcker plays a leggy teacher (complete with exciting short skirt, stockings and garters) who's a little fed up with the performance of one of her students, Felicia. Mademoiselle Parcker disciplines the girl by taking off Felicia's anklets and smacking the bottoms of her size 8.5 Hungarian feet with a riding crop, but of course she can't stay angry at such a pretty coed for very long, and soon Eva is sucking Felicia's bare toes in this foot fetish video. In fact Eva doesn't stop at toe sucking, but goes for the girl's pussy too, and gets Felicia to go down on hers as well. Then she indoctrinates the student in the kinky pleasures of rubbing feet against a shaved pussy, sucking nylon-covered toes, kissing ass, and lapping soles. Then, when Eva finally takes off all her clothes, the ladies both fuck each other in the snatch with their big toes! See it all in Full HD foot fetish sex action!
Duration: 30:08
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4391kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eva Parcker - Taste Your Teacher's Toes

Black Thong Smilax

Johnny seems to really have a thing for thong panties lately. I have never seen him enjoy my ass quite this much. But, I guess that is not a bad thing. And, I have been running a lot, so it probably does look okay. Anyway, back on point, today it is black that he wants to see me in. All black lingerie. Thong, garter belt, stockings, bra, satin gloves, cloth gag and metal collar. He ties me spread eagle using rope with my front side on the bed and me lifting my head up. This way he has the perfect view of my ass, while I am incapable of doing anything productive about it. Oh well, at least someone is enjoying the view.
Duration: 13:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps

File size: 590.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Thong

Tabitha Poison Sidoarjo

Tabitha Poison can't help but fantasize about fucking the man who gave her a ride home. The tattooed beauty lies in bed and takes off her skirt and stockings. She yearns for the man's touch as she caresses her clit. Fortunately, the gent follows Tabitha into bed and starts getting intimate, enticed by the sight of her pierced small tits and natural ass.
Duration: 29:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6170kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tabitha Poison

Black Neglegee Winter Beach

There's one thing I know for sure...Johnny is crazy for sexy lingerie. So, I quite compliantly dress up in a sheer black nightie with matching thong, garter belt and stockings. Then, I put on my collar hoping that Johnny will see my willingness to submit. Of course, he does! Johnny attaches a leash onto my collar and leads me to the living room where he has laid out a soft satin comforter and put the liberator cushion with the Hitachi magic wand attached to it on top of the comforter. Oh my! I don't think I'll be complaining about this. He has me straddle the cushion and proceeds to tie my arms behind my back with rope. Then, Johnny stuffs my mouth with panties and secures them in place with a menacing around the head tape gag. When he turns on the vibrator, it doesn't take long at all for me to get in the mood. And, the ensuing orgasms were definitely worth it! See, I can be a good girl!
Duration: 6:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5794kbps

File size: 267.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Neglegee

Время генерации страницы 0.04103 секунды с 9 запросами