View Single Post
Old 11-24-2023, 09:19 AM   #931
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Lucy Gresty Bayaguana

Video language: English
60yo busty redhead mature MILF Red is interviewing for a position as 55yo blonde mature MILF Lucinda's personal assistant, and she's right on time. They begin by comparing their lovely outfits - silky button-up tops, short black skirts, and matching black stockings and shiny black high heels. As they compare outfits, they discover they also have a common attraction to each other and the interview takes a sexy turn as they flirt and lightly caress each other, then open their tops and caress each others' big MILF tits in lacy bras. Red takes the lead and pulls Lucinda's pink lingerie down to grope and suck on her big tits, then strips off her panties to rub her neatly trimmed pussy until Lucinda wants to return the favor.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7226kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucy Gresty

Taped, Gag-Wrapped & Fondled: Goldie & Danielle 360p Naches

Studio: Damsels In Distress
Cast: Danielle, Goldie
Genres: BDSM, Torture
2 cute spy girls (blonde cutie Danielle & beautiful buxom brunette Goldie - both in pantyhose and lingerie) have been captured by the man they were trying to seduce in their search for information about other missing spy girls! The girls struggle bound with tape on the man's bed as he enters the room. When they demand to be released the defiant spy girls are handgagged and teased for being discovered and rendered helpless! Danielle's complaining mouth is stuffed with a huge wad of pantyhose and sealed with microfoam tape! She "Mmmmmph"s in gagged dismay as she watches Goldie get her mouth taped as well! The fondling begins as Goldie's big boobs are groped as she protests intensely! The gagged and bound spy girls who are usually confidently in charge of their lives now squirm and cry out through their taped mouths as they try in vain to get free! Eventually they get too noisy so the man increases the severity of their gags by wrapping their mouths with gag-wrap! Quited but still determined the furious and desperate "Mmmmmph"ing continues and so does the kinky fondling! As the spy girls struggle and mummble at the viewer their fate is unknown and the fear shows in their beautiful eyes!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:01
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2331kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 246.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taped, Gag-Wrapped & Fondled: Goldie & Danielle 360p

Lavender Secretary with Guest Rigger Dave Gibson Hollsopple

It's Topless Thursday and Dave Gibson has stopped by to make sure we don't forget to observe it. I'm wearing a lavender satin blouse that buttons all the way up, gray skirt with big gray buttons, nude stockings with garters and silver high heels. He figures I can take a little break from my office duties to have a little bondage fun. He ties me with blue rope in a chest harness, arms behind my back and legs together on the ottoman in the living room. Dave gives me a thick matching blue cleave gag, so I am reduced to a soft mumble. Dave and Johnny sit back and watch me, eagerly waiting for me to do something interesting. When I fail to please them by doing anything remotely clever, Dave takes matters into his own hands. He unbuttons the top of my blouse and pulls down my bra, revealing my pert breasts. There....Now Thursday is looking up!
Duration: 5:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 471.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lavender Secretary with Guest Rigger Dave Gibson

Pink Sweater Dress Shiojiri

I have been wearing a lot of cute sweater dresses lately. I particularly like this long sleeve pink dress that I got not too long ago. And, so does Johnny. So, I put on the adorable pink sweater dress with metallic panties, stockings and sparkly pink high heels. As soon as I finish putting on my makeup, Johnny is waiting for me in the bedroom with rope. He ties me spread eagle to the bed and puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. I guess I will be staying in bed all day long. Oh well....I don't have any other pressing issues at this time. I haven't even driven a car or been to work in a month. Lucky for you, that means a lot more time of me tied up and gagged!
Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 651.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Sweater Dress

Zlata In Hardcore Chesapeake Beach

Milf in stockings Zlata Anilos gets the asshole stretched by the fat stick. Zlata is a striking blonde with fierce features and eyes that ! She has a tight tanned body with all natural breasts and a slick cougar pussy that is always eager for attention!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3417kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 830.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zlata In Hardcore

Finally it Happened Haslet

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Amateur, Homemade, Couple, Young, Beauty, Natural Tits, Blonde, Pantyhose, Oral, Blowjob, Cum on Ass
It's not the first time I've fucked this young phat ass babe with piercings and tattoos, but she always refused me when I wanted to fuck her in the ass! I waited and endured for a long time, and finally it happened! My asshole girlfriend agreed to get fucked in the ass! We started as usual with a blowjob, she sucks great, but I got so horny, and began to thrust a dick into her mouth strongly, that at some point she almost choked when the dick got deep into her throat, oh yes, she sucks great! And then it came to her virgin ass! I gently put my dick in her ass and began to gently fuck. After a while, I realized that she liked it, and I began to fuck her ass harder! Then I put her in pose and put her in the ass again. When it came to an end, I began to fuck her in the pussy and ended up with a creampie in her narrow slit... She really liked getting fucked in the ass, now we will practice anal sex regularly!
Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8326kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 895.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Finally it Happened

Blu Chanelle Hohenwald

Venezuelan beauty Blu Chanelle puts on sheer black stockings and matching panties, as Andrej Lupin’s erotic movie "Delicate" begins. The Latina brunette admires her reflection in the mirror before dancing seductively for Lorenzo Viota, who kisses her silky thighs as he peels off her nylons. Blu is soon naked again, grinding in Lorenzo’s lap as they kiss passionately, then kneeling to cram as much of his huge cock into her mouth as she can manage. She strokes and sucks it eagerly before straddling him in cowgirl and sliding up and down on it sensuously. Picking up the pace, Blu bounces energetically, her sexy ass rippling as she rides to a breathless climax. Lorenzo eats her pussy until she orgasms again, her breasts jiggling and her back arching; he penetrates her in missionary and fucks her vigorously, then switches back to oral to drive her wild. Thrusting into Blu’s soaked slot in spoons, Lorenzo triggers her final climax with his own.
Duration: 27:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blu Chanelle

Время генерации страницы 0.14684 секунды с 9 запросами