View Single Post
Old 11-24-2023, 09:19 AM   #932
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Jackie Christianson, Submissive Wife Orosi

I have been wearing a lot of cute sweater dresses lately. I particularly like this long sleeve pink dress that I got not too long ago. And, so does Johnny. So, I put on the adorable pink sweater dress with metallic panties, stockings and sparkly pink high heels. As soon as I finish putting on my makeup, Johnny is waiting for me in the bedroom with rope. He ties me spread eagle to the bed and puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. I guess I will be staying in bed all day long. Oh well....I don't have any other pressing issues at this time. I haven't even driven a car or been to work in a month. Lucky for you, that means a lot more time of me tied up and gagged!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 651.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackie Christianson, Submissive Wife

Blu Chanelle Waynesville

Video language: English
Venezuelan beauty Blu Chanelle puts on sheer black stockings and matching panties, as Andrej Lupin’s erotic movie "Delicate" begins. The Latina brunette admires her reflection in the mirror before dancing seductively for Lorenzo Viota, who kisses her silky thighs as he peels off her nylons. Blu is soon naked again, grinding in Lorenzo’s lap as they kiss passionately, then kneeling to cram as much of his huge cock into her mouth as she can manage. She strokes and sucks it eagerly before straddling him in cowgirl and sliding up and down on it sensuously. Picking up the pace, Blu bounces energetically, her sexy ass rippling as she rides to a breathless climax. Lorenzo eats her pussy until she orgasms again, her breasts jiggling and her back arching; he penetrates her in missionary and fucks her vigorously, then switches back to oral to drive her wild. Thrusting into Blu’s soaked slot in spoons, Lorenzo triggers her final climax with his own.
Duration: 27:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blu Chanelle

Zlata Shine Has Anal On Her Mind Rice

Leggy blonde Zlata Shine is a real estate agent with only one thing on her mind - closing a sale, and she will use any XXXtra tactics to get it as she does with Erik Everhard today on Penthouse Gold. The naughty seductress offers him coffee and takes the opportunity to tempt him with peek-a-boo views of her panties and lace-top thigh highs stockings. The busty babe then takes off her white blouse and makes her move resulting in a pussy licking, cock sucking, hardcore anal fucking afternoon.
Duration: 37:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7844kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zlata Shine Has Anal On Her Mind

Lysagna DelRay & Valerica Steele - New Boobies & A Brand New Girl Quezon City

In today's episode of “As The HussiePass Turns,” Valerica Steele has new boobies! Lysagna DelRay is brand new to the biz! And Jax Slayher is just a fucking machine! The BGG interracial fuckfest starts with director Johnny Robins conducting the interview portion of the program, followed by Valerica & Lysagna then stripping and taking turns eating each other out. Jax makes his way into the scene with some lube for the perky girl's breasts & lovely backsides, which they twerk for us. Jax whips out his bigger-than-usual cock so the girls can give him a nice simultaneous suckjob, followed by a nice simultaneous stocking-clad footjob. Valerica & Lysagna then take turns sucking on that BBC while the other munches away at her box. From then on, it's a lot of fleshy fucking & sucking & spitting & choking & gagging & licking & riding & squirting until Jax pulls out and cums in Valerica & Lysagna's mouths. We followed all three into the shower after for a little “puff puff pass”...Until Next Time!
Duration: 55:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lysagna DelRay & Valerica Steele - New Boobies & A Brand New Girl

Ricky's Room - Sex Demon Ass Fucking Dearborn

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Ricky's Room
Cast: Kenna James, Ricky Johnson
Genres: Blonde, Anal, Fingering, Interracial, Ass to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Creampie, Handjob, Lingerie, Stockings
I must say Kenna James and I have the craziest chemistry. I can fuck her anytime and anywhere for days on end, it seems. In the past, we had never been booked together so we hit each other up to make it happen ourselves. She's a sexual demon so it was a no-brainer for her to be on RickysRoom. She let me fuck her in the ass for the first time and I wanted to stay in there for hours. Enjoy!
Duration: 1:01:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5239kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ricky's Room - Sex Demon Ass Fucking

Julia North - Hot 42yo Euro-MILF Julia makes her Debut! Hustle

42yo curly-haired blonde Euro-MILF Julia is trying to get the rent from her lazy lodger, who's full of excuses and can't control his arousal around a women in a short, tight dress, high heels, and pantyhose. She decides to use this to her advantage, as she reaches out and caresses his crotch, then spreads her legs to let him rub her pussy over her panties, before pulling his cock out and giving him a foot job wit her talented MILF feet. After stripping off her dress, bra, and panties, she strokes and sucks his cock and tit-fucks him before climbing on top and riding his cock cowgirl and reverse cowgirl style. They continue fucking all over the couch until he fills her pussy with a nice big creampie.
Duration: 19:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7233kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Julia North - Hot 42yo Euro-MILF Julia makes her Debut!

Hot News! 2013 Gary

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Lena Love & Uma Zex
Genres: Pissing, Squirt, Pussy wash, Babe, Lesbian Sex, Wet toy
You will not see this latest breaking news on TV, only here at ViPissy. News anchor Lena is about to go live on air when one of her staff members, Uma in crotch-less stockings stands over her and begins releasing a huge stream of hot piss on her. What a way to start a show! It doesn't take long for Lena to get into the spirit and she invites Uma to eat her snatch. While Uma's busy licking pussy, Lena stars releasing a massive amount of urine from her piss hole. Umas face gets soaked in the golden liquid and she seems to love to drink it all up. The game is on as these two hot blondes emerge into more pussy eating and piss wash until they are both satisfied. They use any and all objects they can find, including balloons to fulfill their pissing fantasies on each other.
Duration: 36:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot News! 2013

Время генерации страницы 0.02934 секунды с 9 запросами