View Single Post
Old 11-24-2023, 09:20 AM   #934
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Home Alone Cliff

I am once again left home alone. Subject to my own devices, literally. This time, for my "self bondage", I decide on something still satin, but more of a bed time romp. I pair a gray shiny nightie with my metal collar, garter belt, stockings and high heels. Then, I put on my trusty leather wrist cuffs (so far, that is the only way I can tie my wrists-eventually I will be able to do so with rope). I stand in front of the master bathroom door and tie my legs together with the silver gray rope at the knees and ankles. And, since I am so generous, I stuff a pair of thong panties in my mouth and cover it with a duct tape gag using several thick pieces of tape. Finally, I secure my wrists above my head to the door and wiggle around. Maybe, Johnny won't let me spend any more nights alone. I know he would much rather be the one to enjoy this sight!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 330.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Home Alone

Pink Dress Roxboro

Clearly, I have been at it again. Shopping, that is... And, perhaps dressing inappropriately for going out in public. Well, you know just what Johnny likes to do when I have trouble with these things. You guessed it! It is time to tie me up and gag me once again. You would think I would learn my lesson. I guess I just need some steeper consequences.
At any rate, today, I am wearing a supercute knit dress that I found as a bargain at Target. I pair it with a bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and my gemmed silver high heels. The problem is...you can pretty much see my lingerie through the snug dress.
Duration: 15:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps

File size: 668.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Dress

Busty MILF Charlie Rae Cold Bay

Video language: English
Busty bbw MILF Charlie Rae ordered herself a pizza but - oops! - can't seem to find her wallet anywhere, even while suspiciously bending over multiple times in her search for it, giving the young pizza delivery man plenty of sexy upskirt views of her thigh high stockings and her nice round ass. While he insists she needs to pay for the pizza, she's got another idea and makes it very clear as she reaches out and caresses his crotch, strips off his shirt and shorts, and then takes his hard cock out to stroke and suck it for a bit. After stripping down to her lacy green bra and panties, then continuing the blowjob, she takes her big natural MILF tits out for him to lick and suck on, lets him tit fuck and finger fuck her, then starts riding his dick on the couch. They fuck cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggystyle, missionary, and more until he fills up her shaved wet pussy with a nice big creampie load
Duration: 19:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7260kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty MILF Charlie Rae

Caroline V. Empalme

Cast: Caroline V.
Genres: Granny, Natural Tits, Big Tits, Hairy Pussy, Big Ass, Stockings, Masturbation, Solo, Glass Dild
Caroline V. is a truly beautiful sissy tranny girl. She loves getting all dolled up and slutty for her favorite guy.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4394kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 994.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caroline V.

Jackie Bound part 424 Lingleville

Who says you have to have money or a place to go to have a good time? Almost every girl has one of these little black dresses lined up in the back of the closet. And, If you don't have a pile of rope stashed somewhere (in the garage, perhaps), then we need to have a discussion. You see, girl puts on a little black dress with black stockings and shiny high heels. She announces that she is going to go to a club with her friends and she'll be back later. You clarify when later is. She says she will be home around 1 am.
Duration: 12:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps

File size: 572.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackie Bound part 424

Carrys Secret 01 Hineston

Studio: Filly Films
Two good looking ballerinas are too horny, so they lick each other's moist muff over and beneath hot stockings Enjoy as they go wild on the floor.
Duration: 23:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8898kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carrys Secret 01

Panty Gag, Tape Breast Bondage, and a Tight Hogtaping For Summer! - Part 2 Curtis Bay

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Summer's captor is not done with her just yet. He hogtapes her by running tape across her chest and then back to her feet, arching her as much as possible in the process. He then tapes her ankles to her thighs to make the bondage even more secure and tight. He leaves her once again. It doesn't take long before he is back though with a nylon stocking. He hoods poor Summer with it. It takes a while as it is a very tight fit! Once she is hooded, he wraps tape around her forehead and then back to her feet. Summer can barely move at all now. All she can do now is moan and twitch. After a while her captor rolls her on her side, because she sure can't do it herself. The rest of the clip is Summer struggling/twitching in her inescapable tight tape bondage (approx 20 min)
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Panty Gag, Tape Breast Bondage, and a Tight Hogtaping For Summer! - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.02962 секунды с 9 запросами