View Single Post
Old 11-24-2023, 09:20 AM   #935
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Jackiebound part 424 Arese

Who says you have to have money or a place to go to have a good time? Almost every girl has one of these little black dresses lined up in the back of the closet. And, If you don't have a pile of rope stashed somewhere (in the garage, perhaps), then we need to have a discussion. You see, girl puts on a little black dress with black stockings and shiny high heels. She announces that she is going to go to a club with her friends and she'll be back later. You clarify when later is. She says she will be home around 1 am.
As soon as she has left the house, you figure out where you put that darn rope. Then, you make sure you have the right amounts and it is all ready for when she gets home. Of course, you may not be as prepared as Johnny with an electric hoist in the ceiling. But, I am sure you can find some spot above her head that you can use to tie her arms to.
When your girl arrives home, you surprise her from behind (whether you are wearing a black ski mask at the time is up to you). You grab her and take her to the spot you have all prepared for her. She gets her arms tied behind her back with rope and then strapado to the anchor point you have found. And then of course (since I am told it is not bondage if there is not a gag) she gets a black cloth gag.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 572.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackiebound part 424

Pink Lingerie Canute

It is a few days after Valentine's Day and we have decided to display the softer side of bondage. Well, maybe. How about the lingerie is a little softer, but the bondage, not really. Once I have on my favorite pink bustier (which I know you all love too!), satin panties, stockings, gloves and high heels, Johnny puts my metal collar on me. Then, he proceeds to tie me very strictly to the metal bondage pole with rope. With my arms wrapped around the arms to the pole and secured in front of me, I don't have much wiggle room. And, of course, there is not much escaping when my ankles are tied together below, as well. Never mind that. Johnny puts the white strapped white ball gag in my mouth and watches me drool without me ever moving an inch. That is just the way he likes it. Me not able to move or grumble, and adorably drooling in front of him. I would complain, but now I don't have to do any of those things that I loathe, like the dishes, laundry, etc....I can just stand here happily tied up all night long.
Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps

File size: 512.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Lingerie

Pink Latex Skirt Fort Defiance

It's just another typical winter day. I'm dressed and ready to go out in my new shiny pink pencil skirt, black sweater, black stockings and trusty black leather boots. That's a lot of black with just a little bit of pink. I think Johnny may be concerned about what I have planned when he sees me in this outfit. No worries. He knows just how to detain me. Before I can make it to the stairs, he grabs me, ties me to a chair with rope and gives me a very thick over the mouth tape gag. Looks like I won't make it to the library today... So, maybe I was going to the adult novel section. Is that so bad?
Duration: 11:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps

File size: 492.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Latex Skirt

Blanche Bradburry - Steamed Stocking Stems Swoope

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Hotlegsandfeet
Cast: Blanche Bradburry
Genres: Bed, Bedroom, Blonde hair, Blowjobs, Boy-Girl, Cowgirl, Reverse cowgirl, Cum on feet, Doggy style, Blue eyes, Foot fetish, Footjob, Czech, High Heels
Video language: English
That blue-eyed blonde stunner from the Czech Republic, Blanche Bradburry, easily seduces Thomas Stone today, distracting him with her curvy legs on animal print platform pumps. Soon enough he's kissing her feet through her (reinforced heel and toe) nude-colored stockings, and then when he dives his face into her pussy, she thrusts her nylon-sheathed size 7.5 soles at us. Thomas really gets into adoring her soles and insteps and toes, and we get great shots of her seamed stocking stems stretched toward his tongue. But her conquest of Mr. Stone is only getting started, because after he kisses her bare butt for awhile, she starts stroking his meat with her pretty peds. She blows and then mounts his inches for some cowgirl riding. She rubs her shoes against her pussy and then takes off her nylon stockings to tease us with her bare feet while she's getting boffed. Her toe nails, painted in several colors, will delight you as Blanche rides the rod, jacks his gristle with her soles, kisses her own toes, and finally tugs Thomas's load all over her feet--which she then presents to us with a smile. Blanche is our Model of the Day.
Duration: 24:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6070kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blanche Bradburry - Steamed Stocking Stems

Katy Kiss - Kissed By The Whip Lizton

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Katy Kiss
Genres: Ass Caning, Ass Flogging, Ass Hook, Ass Whipping, Belt Bondage, Bent Over Tie, Bit Gag, Box Tie, Breath Play, Bruises, Caning, Celebrator, Chains, Drool, Flogging
Katy Kiss came into our dungeon looking all cute and done up for her show. She wore a tiny red dress, high heels, and sexy sheer black stockings that make her legs absolutely irresistible. She even did her make up precise with fancy winged eyeliner. O.T. really likes that look on her, but what he likes more is seeing how easily he can make such a pretty, composed girl crumble completely into a heap with just a few of his favorite toys.Katy starts out in a metal collar with her hands shackled to a frame just low enough so that she has to keep her ass sticking out to stand. O.T. takes the opportunity to get a feel for her body, running his hands over her tits, down her sides, and all over her ass, even taking a moment to spank her. Then, when his urges get the better of him, he moves her so that she is down on all fours on top of a table and lets her enjoy herself. He slips an ass hook inside of one hole and a dildo in the other, then he turns on the celebrator vibrator and starts fucking her. Katy can hardly take the double penetration, letting out shrieks and getting wetter every second.Then it's back to O.T.'s kind of fun. He puts Katy down on her knees, holding her upright with a metal collar on a frame so that he can see her sexy body stretched out for him. The next thing Katy knows she has a plastic bag over her head and she can barely breathe, and there's nothing she can do since O.T. belted her arms to her body so that she's holding onto her own tits. And then there is the sharp, searing pain of a whip cracking against the soft skin of her ass over and over. Katy sits there on her knees and wriggles and shrieks, nothing like the cute dolled up girl we knew forty five minutes ago.
Duration: 47:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 986.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katy Kiss - Kissed By The Whip

Leather Peridot

Is it bad that I stole this short little black flowered dress from someone who shall remain nameless, just to be restrained in? I didn't think so! Standing, it is just a little too short to wear out, but I like the carefree vibe and ball tied with leather straps and an armbinder on the floor, it looks pretty cool. Johnny, with his ever growing attention to detail, gives me a black leather panel harness gag to keep me from focusing on the problem at hand as I struggle around in this little stolen dress, satin panties, garter belt and stockings on the dirty, dirty floor. He won't even let me wear my matching high heels.
Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7228kbps

File size: 599.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leather

Zlata Shine Has Anal On Her Mind Algoma

Leggy blonde Zlata Shine is a real estate agent with only one thing on her mind - closing a sale, and she will use any XXXtra tactics to get it as she does with Erik Everhard today on Penthouse Gold. The naughty seductress offers him coffee and takes the opportunity to tempt him with peek-a-boo views of her panties and lace-top thigh highs stockings. The busty babe then takes off her white blouse and makes her move resulting in a pussy licking, cock sucking, hardcore anal fucking afternoon.
Duration: 37:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7844kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zlata Shine Has Anal On Her Mind

Время генерации страницы 0.03831 секунды с 9 запросами