View Single Post
Old 11-26-2023, 09:45 AM   #945
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Spring Forward Dietikon

Spring has sprung! Birds are chirping! Flowers are blooming! Bees are busy doing whatever it is that bees do. Naturally, I feel the need to celebrate the eternal hopefulness of the spring season. I put on my favorite pink polka dot strapless dress (Okay, so it's the only pink polka dot dress I own) with garter belt, stockings and silver high heels. And, just as I am about to go outside and declare my love for spring to the entire world, Johnny sees me and determines that he would much rather have me all to himself. He proceeds to back me up to the stripper pole in the bedroom (you guys all have a stripper pole in your bedroom, right?) and ties my arms behind the pole with rope. Then he ties my legs, scrunched up to the side, together at the knees and ankles. Graciously, he allows me to kick off my high heels, revealing my stocking-clad feet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5896kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 619.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spring Forward

Madlin - Delicious Distraction! Misenheimer

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Hotlegsandfeet
Cast: Madlin
Genres: Ass licking, Blonde hair, Brunette hair, Blue eyes, Foot fetish, Fingering, Foot in pussy, Hungarian, High Heels, Leg fetish, Pantyhose, Piercing, Shaved Pussy
Video language: English
Every female executive should have a French maid to tidy up her office. That's certainly what Madlin has felt since she reached the top of her industry as a Chief Financial Officer. The only problem is...delicious distraction! See what we mean today...Vanda looks so inviting in her black-and-white maid's outfit complete with white pinafore-style apron. And those b&w polka pantyhose are so sexy! Not to mention her black patent oxford heels. But Madlin is no slouch in the dress-up department. Check out those fire engine red peep toe pumps. Vanda sure is, while she feather-dusts them!Soon she takes off her boss's shoes to savor the size 7.5 feet in their sheer black nylons. And when Madlin lifts Vanda's uniform, she rubs her peds on Vanda's pantyhose crotch before working her mouth over Vanda's pantyhosed size 7.5 toes!You'll love the way Vanda's bright red toenail polish gleams through the pantyhose. She keeps busy licking her boss's pussy and then her toes when the nylons come off. Soon enough all the hosiery slides away and the girls use the desk for a foot-69. They savor their bare tootsies in mouth and snatch alike. Then these Hungarian beauties pose their feet for us, so we can take a few licks ourselves! So see it all. Pantyhose, nylon stockings, toe sucking, and splendid high heels in this HotLegsAndFeet instant classic!
Duration: 34:15
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4189kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madlin - Delicious Distraction!

Red Wine Earleville

I decided to order this red wine colored lacy lingerie to wear for Johnny on Valentine's Day. Needless to say, he liked it. He always like it when I wear thoughtful lingerie with matching bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. The matching high heels is a bonus.
Naturally, he had come up with a surprise for me as well. He decided he might make a metal device to secure me to for some bondage scenes. I love it when he gets crafty.
He has me kneel in front of his pole and he is nice enough to put my white bear rug under my knees. Then, Johnny ties my arms together behind the pole and then my legs together behind the pole. He stuffs my mouth with mouth packing and continues to wrap a large amount of clear tape around my head to secure the packing. Wait a second.....I thought this was going to be romantic! Guess, I just have to go with it, since I can't get away now!
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 513.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Wine

Sydney Hale & the Armbinder! Leopold

There are some ties that are so simple but yet cause me the most pain and discomfort. This was one of those ties. We used the simple nylon body harness from BondageWebbing, and my least favorite, the leather armbinder. I was put into my Hottbonds gag first because that piece I do enjoy, and then the leather armbinder. My arms instantly start to get hot and sweaty in it, causing me great discomfort. I was then clicked into the nylon body harness and those straps were tightened as tight as they could go. I struggled a bit in the arm binder, but my guy didn't like that I still had the use of my legs. He sat me down on the floor and tied my ankles together as I sat on the floor. He then tied a rope around my neck to act as an anchor point. He tied the rope from my ankles to my neck XXXX me to bend over. That bent over motion caused my arms a lot of strain and tension. I struggled about a bit, but my arms were going numb very quickly and the more I struggled the more pain it caused. I pleaded and pleaded to be untied but my cries weren't heard, only laughed at. He was enjoying my pain just a little too much.
Duration: 3:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 140.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale & the Armbinder!

Blu Chanelle Jarvisburg

Video language: English
Venezuelan beauty Blu Chanelle puts on sheer black stockings and matching panties, as Andrej Lupin’s erotic movie "Delicate" begins. The Latina brunette admires her reflection in the mirror before dancing seductively for Lorenzo Viota, who kisses her silky thighs as he peels off her nylons. Blu is soon naked again, grinding in Lorenzo’s lap as they kiss passionately, then kneeling to cram as much of his huge cock into her mouth as she can manage. She strokes and sucks it eagerly before straddling him in cowgirl and sliding up and down on it sensuously. Picking up the pace, Blu bounces energetically, her sexy ass rippling as she rides to a breathless climax. Lorenzo eats her pussy until she orgasms again, her breasts jiggling and her back arching; he penetrates her in missionary and fucks her vigorously, then switches back to oral to drive her wild. Thrusting into Blu’s soaked slot in spoons, Lorenzo triggers her final climax with his own.
Duration: 27:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blu Chanelle

Время генерации страницы 0.02487 секунды с 9 запросами