View Single Post
Old 11-27-2023, 09:27 AM   #947
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Gianna Dior ( Nylon)1080p Spring Lake

Video language: English
The sultry Gianna Dior is all dolled up in a sexy ensemble with a pair of fishnets and is begging to be pounded. Lucky for her, Van Wylde is rock hard and ready to please. He starts by rubbing her clit and getting her wet before letting her give him a sloppy deepthroating.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12020kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gianna Dior ( Nylon)1080p

Selfie Secretary La Grange

Johnny hasn't been home a lot lately. I get a little bit bored working at home alone without him. So, I figured if I will be sitting around without any Johnny interaction, I will just have to create some. On this particular day, I am wearing a gold satin blouse, coordinated with plaid skirt (there may be a little bit of purple in the plaid-just sayin), garter belt, stockings and golden high heels. I take my trusty desk chair to the living room and proceed to film myself in front of the faux fireplace. I put on leather cuffs and tie my legs together at the ankles and knees with rope once I am seated. Then I pop a drool worthy red ball gag in my mouth and attach my leather cuff clad wrists to some sports cuffs on the arms of the chair. I proceed to struggle (as you do when you are tied to a chair) and thoroughly enjoy my self imposed bondage. Who said you need a "bad guy", a boss or a partner for a little secretary action?
Duration: 7:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Selfie Secretary

Sandra & Lisa Team Up Tickle Syktyvkar

Tickling Orgasm Torments for Spread-Eagled Whitney -Strapped atop a St Andrews Cross - Tickled & Vibed by Vintage MILF Domme’s Sandra & Lisa!
In the large warehouse playroom a St Andrews Cross is set on an incline, holding Whitney spread and vulnerable in vintage bra and shiny skintight disco pants. Tonight she is at the mercy of a Double of Domme’s. Sandra and Lisa strut in to start their torments - wearing matching cream full body girdles, garters, stockings and stilettos – the MILF team mates in teasing waste no time in tickling every laid bare, sensitive spot on poor Whitney’s body. Leather straps keep wriggles in check at wrists, elbows, waist, thighs, knees and ankles, squeals barely contained behind a leather gag, as armpits, crotch and feet are attacked with delving fingers. How will she fare at the gorgeous gal pals generous treatment, as a wand vibrator is bought into play in tickle orgasm tandem!
Duration: 11:31
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5036kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 451.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Lisa Team Up Tickle

Adriana - Feasting on their feetsies Boksburg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Hotlegsandfeet
Cast: Adriana
Genres: Bed, Bedroom, Black hair, Blonde hair, Doggy style, Green eyes, Grey eyes, Foot fetish, Foot in pussy, Czech, Anal Insertion, Pussy fucking, Leg fetish, Orgasm, Pantyhose
Video language: English
Adriana and Lucy Bell enjoy themselves in a footless pantyhose-and-vibrator kinda way! Lucy presses her pretty tattooed right foot against Adriana's thigh and the sweet blonde almost instantly takes the toes to her mouth, licking and sucking. Lucy uses her feet to tug down Adriana's hosiery and bra, but also to worship Adriana's own delectable red-polished toes. We especially like the shots where Adriana points all ten of her toes toward Lucy's mouth, and we get to see the high arches of her soles. The girls then kiss for awhile, and press their feet together before Adriana takes out a gold bullet vibrator and rubs it between Lucy's toes. Next Lucy holds the vibrator in her toes and feeds it into Adriana's mouth, but then she takes the toy and rubs it over Adriana's own toes. Then Adriana takes the vibrator and crams it into Lucy's butthole, keeping it in place with her right big toe. She spreads Lucy's pussy while Lucy takes over the toy with her hand, plunging it deeper in her own ass...the vibrator and toe play continue throughout the photos and video. Eventually the girls take down their pantyhose and kiss while screwing their pussies with the vibe. Adriana sniffs the pantyhose and sucks Lucy's feet through the nylon. She fucks Lucy more in the ass with the toy and then Lucy fucks Adriana in the pussy....one interesting sidelight is how tanned Adriana's size 7.5 feet are--except where she was obviously wearing shoes across her insteps! It's like tan lines for feet, and it's sexy! At the end, the girls present all twenty of their toes for us as they stretch out on the bed, so we can blow the shots up on our computers and show them how well we worship!
Duration: 35:42
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4172kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adriana - Feasting on their feetsies

Sandra Silvers Spanked by Lisa Harlotte! Portis

Pulling back the curtain Lisa reveals her latest slave to arrive for training; a buxom, silver haired secretary in satin blouse, pencil skirt and heels, secured to a steel frame keeping the curvy captive ready in position for inspection. The corseted captor sets to work. Testing must be done thoroughly, breasts and ass exposed to feel the soft skin and firm flesh, a severe spanking is delivered to test the endurance of the newly acquired MILF. Lisa peels pantyhose down to properly see the rush of red raising on the bottom before her, pleased with the results she delicately kisses each cheek and leaves - after a final few stinging slaps – to prepare the second test for this promising specimen.
Duration: 10:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 411.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers Spanked by Lisa Harlotte!

Sandra & Whitney Morgan get Pantyhose Bound Kirkersville

Pantyhose-d playmates Sandra, Whitney and Lisa had been left to their own devices in the wooden paneled playroom. A cart had taken Lisa’s fancy for fun options with her curvy companions, strapped together atop the sturdy steel device she wheels them closer to a power point for plugging in the pulsating pleasure wands pressed into their pussies… The hogtied MILFs – tied by their ponytails – squeal into excruciatingly tight wrap gags and shiver at the vibrations, butts bouncing upon the boarded platform, while Lisa enjoys the scene, and her own marvelous masturbation!
Duration: 9:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4980kbps

File size: 360.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Whitney Morgan get Pantyhose Bound

Secretary Part II Parksville

Now that Johnny has me right where he wants me: wearing nothing but pale pink bra, panties, garter belt, nude stockings, black pvc high heels and thick silver duct tape gag in the garage, it is time for the fun to start. Johnny ties my hands above my head, while standing in the middle of the garage in front of the garage door. I am allowed a small area to struggle around in. He takes video, that he will allow me to edit later once I get dressed back up in my secretary attire. It's a good thing he's looking out for me, by making sure I have some work to do this afternoon. Plus, I like how happy it makes him to see me tied up in lingerie!
Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 642.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary Part II

Время генерации страницы 0.04304 секунды с 9 запросами