View Single Post
Old 11-28-2023, 09:55 AM   #957
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

White Christmas Roans Prairie

I'm dreaming of a white ball gag and lingerie with a hitachi....And maybe some rope, collar and a spreader bar....I mean it is Christmas after all! I think I deserve all that I want in my White Christmas dreams! Lucky for me, Johnny is totally in the business of fulfilling all my wishes! Dressed in a white corset, satin panties, stockings and candy red high heels, Johnny strings me up with red rope! He ties my arms above my head and legs together. Then, he gives me that white ball gag I was pining for. Of course there's always something missing, no matter how sexy I look wrapped in lingerie and red rope like a candy cane. So, Johnny spreads my legs with a spreader bar and applies a hitachi to my panties. Now, the dreaming is over! I'm in heaven! I think we've done Christmas some justice this year!
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:15
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 153.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Christmas

Ashley Aleigh - Lustful Passion And One Great Fuck (2021) Manawa

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Ashley Aleigh
Genres: Black
Video language: English
Ashley Aleigh allures Davon in her white lingerie and thigh high stockings watching as the bulge in her pants grows big. She yearns for that cock and wants to know just how hard it is when she gets it in her grip and sucks it down her throat. That cock is so hard for only her and she will grind down on it hard while Davon grabs that luscious ass pulling her down as far as she will go. Moaning loudly Ashley shows just how much she loves fucking every inch. If only there was more she would take that too; but for now she will take the one and take it all!
Duration: 15:14
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29984kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Aleigh - Lustful Passion And One Great Fuck (2021)

Danica Naked Domination Pease

Release Year: 2023
Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danica Naked Domination

Anatomik Media - Pantyhose Casual Lovers Omak

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Anatomik Media
Cast: Sabina Rouge, Serene Siren
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Milf, Strap-on, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, Lingerie, Stockings, high heels, kissing, pussy eating
I first saw Sabina in the locker room at yoga class. She had taken a shower and was gettingdressed for her shoot. I couldn't help but stare at her. She was so sexy I couldn't keep my eyesoff of her. I don't think she knew I was watching. The first thing I noticed was how her pantyhose hugged her tight legs. She layered stockings over her pantyhose as if she somehow knew. Eventually she did catch me looking. She admitted that she always knew I was watching and it brought her joy to know that she made me weak. We became fuck buddies, meeting every month. We always have to meet in random places because of her husband. I guess he doesn't approve. I can always tell when Sabina is in a particularly horny mood because not only does she wearlayered nylons, but she begs me to cum on them.
Duration: 40:53
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anatomik Media - Pantyhose Casual Lovers

White Slip Pole Tie Richards

It's getting late. And, Johnny has not come up to our bedroom to retire for the night. Hmmmm....I wonder what is keeping him. I head downstairs in the ensemble I was wearing as I waited for him: tempting white satin slip, garter belt, satin panties and nude stockings. When I reach the base of the staircase, I can see that Johnny wasn't watching television really. He was busy setting a bondage trap for me. Once I am in the living room, he sweetly takes hold of me and guides me to the bondage pole he has erected in the corner of the room. Johnny hastily ties my arms above my head on the pole and my barefeet are roped together at the ankles. Of course, he has been dying to try out this new black latex ball gag on me. So, naturally, he stuffs it in my mouth to keep me quiet. I stand there sheepish as he steps back to admire me. There I am....his own personal show. And, I don't mind at all...
Duration: 7:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2105kbps

File size: 118.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Slip Pole Tie

Slip Mount Clemens

I'm always in the mood for a bedtime hogtie. Tonight, I am dressed for bed in a light blue satin slip, garter belt, nude stockings and satin panties. And, of course, I slip on my metal collar with the blue tag. Then, Johnny obliges me with a hogtie on the bed with white rope and quiets me down with a thick white cloth gag. After I am in a full predicament, Johnny lets me roll around on the bed drooling while we watch our newest bingeworthy obsession on t.v.! See, you don't have to go anywhere to have fun!
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps

File size: 581.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slip

Stefany - PVC and Chains Crystal Falls

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Russian girl, Brown hair, Close-up, Degustation, Fingering, Pissing, Piss in glass, Pussy wash, Shaved, Solo, Toys, Wet hair, Wet toy
Cute brunette Stefany last appeared on Wet and Pissy in June 2016 and in that time she has gone from a sweet, shy girl to a full on sexy minx! Dressed in a shiny PVC minidress and stockings, Stefany knows exactly how to tease and a year of modelling has given her much more confidence and sex appeal! She pulls down her panties and bends over on a leather sofa before sprinkling a stream of piss while still touching herself. She catches some of her golden juices in her hand and tastes it before moving onto some sex toy play! Stefany uses a purple speculum to gape her pussy wide apart and while she is stretched, Stefany sprays another stream of her perfect piss over the floor! Kinky Stefany laps up her piss from the leather sofa and fingers her pussy. With her legs spread apart, Stefany looks seriously hot as she pisses again while still fingering herself. She gets hold of a glass vase and as she gets onto the floor, she lifts her leg up and pees into it, dipping her long brown hair into her juices and pours the remaining liquid into her mouth and over her dominatrix style outfit!
Duration: 27:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8086kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stefany - PVC and Chains

Время генерации страницы 0.03341 секунды с 9 запросами