View Single Post
Old 11-30-2023, 07:28 AM   #865
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Zuzu Sweet - This Is The Flirting Taxi Saronville

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Zuzu Sweet
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English
I was driving around in the Fake Taxi when I picked up this handsome Spanish guy named Marco Bull. I confessed to the tall, dark-haired stud that I drive a taxi by day, and by night I work as a stripper! I invited Marco to come along to the club I perform at, but I wanted to give him a sneak preview, so I found somewhere to park and joined the muscular hunk in the back of the cab. Feeling horny, I pulled down my top, flashing Marco my natural, perky tits, and then I treated him to an erotic blowjob before riding his rock-hard dick in cowgirl as he spanked my big, bouncing ass! Next, I got on all fours and invited Marco to bang me in doggy position, and then I spread my legs and moaned with pleasure as the hot Euro fucked me missionary-style. Following a sexy side fuck, Marco pulled out and wanked himself off until he came on my tongue!
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6142kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zuzu Sweet - This Is The Flirting Taxi

Nicole Smith - Freaky Halloween Foot Fucking Session! Eufaula

Release Year: 2012
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Nicole Smith
Genres: Black hair, Brunette hair, Doggy style, Brown eyes, Foot fetish, Fetish, Foot in pussy, Hungarian, G-string, High Heels, Leg fetish, Lingerie, Orgasm
Female Halloween costumes are less scary these days, and more sexy. That isn't lost on these Halloween foot fetish babes. Familiar foot fucking Hungarian Nicole Smith and Italian newcomer Valentina Nappi, both dark haired beauties dressed up as witches that will have you begging for mercy. Their striped leggings are all over each other and in each other's mouths. Not only do they ride each other, they ride a broom together, no doubt doing everything they can to make you fantasize that it is your own cock. It's not long, and they peel each others stockings off to reveal their sexy feet and themed peds - which they proceed to use to stroke and foot fuck one another with.Lesbian foot worship at it's best, Nicole and Valentina's size 6.5 and 7.5 feet take this fetish and foot sex to "freaky" level with the sexiest feet. High heel sucking, foot licking and toe sucking, these brown eyed euro-babes will scare the orgasm out you. Next time you see another sexy Halloween costume, these ladies will be seared into your mind.
Duration: 38:45
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4175kbps
Audio: 187kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Smith - Freaky Halloween Foot Fucking Session!

Bettina DiCapri - Welcome a new fetish star! Nordland

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Hotlegsandfeet
Cast: Bettina DiCapri
Genres: Black hair, Blowjobs, Boy-Girl, Reverse cowgirl, Pussy licking, Deep throat, Doggy style, Green eyes, Foot fetish, Footjob, Hungarian, Hairy Pussy, Handjob, High Heels
Newcomer Bettina di Capri shows off her fantastic legs in an office setting. She wears white ankle-strap peep toe pumps with a gold lace pattern that are very flattering to her gams, and she sits around filing her nails instead of doing any work. Her colleague Sabby finds her goofing off but with stems like hers, Bettina calls the shots. Soon she has him caressing her shoes and sucking the heels. Then she blows his dick while posing her butt and legs for us in her pantyhose. She gets Sabby to kiss her ass and pussy through the nylon. She jacks his prick with her spiky heels, then Sabby takes off one of her shoes so he can sniff it while she rubs her pantyhosed foot over his meat.Bettina is very limber, and while she rubs his prick with one foot, she twists her other leg around so she can lick her own nylon-covered toes. Then she goes back to sucking Sabby her own heels at the same time. This is one truly oral girl! And she encourages Sabby to be oral too, pulling aside her pantyhose crotch so he can lick her hairy pussy. She strokes his rod between her soles while he laps her, then she sits down on his boner while he sucks her perky nipples. In great closeups, we see how drenched her snatch is from his cock. Then they switch positions, lay across the table, and Bettina strokes his dick with her feet. Soon they're fucking again, though, and Sabby plows her doggie style on the table, tugging off her pantyhose so he can fuck her bare soles too. But Bettina gets the upper hand at the end, jacking his cock into one of her shoes, then licking the cream out of the peep toe and letting it slide over her nipples. A nasty foot and leg star is born!
Duration: 37:19
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4179kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bettina DiCapri - Welcome a new fetish star!

SugarBabes TV - Espresso Lesbian Coffee Trout Run

Studio: SugarBabes TV
Cast: Inna Innaki, Anastasia Vega
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Toys, Ass, Lesbian, Lingerie, Black Hair, Stockings, shaved pussy, caucasian, kissing, rimming, pussy eating
Anastasia and Inna are two friends having espressos together and showing off their undergarments.
Duration: 26:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4803kbps

File size: 973.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SugarBabes TV - Espresso Lesbian Coffee

Lucky Fate, Stevie Moon - Good Twin, Bad Twin Eckerman

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Lucky Fate, Stevie Moon
Genres: Anal, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Petite, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Handjob, Rough Sex, Gagging, Face Fucking, Black Hair, shaved pussy, caucasian, doggy style, kissing, open mouth facial
Elise (Stevie Moon) is finishing up her shift at a coffee shop when Ryder (Lucky Fate), a client she's never seen before, enters and makes an order. There's something off about Ryder, and when Elise goes to bring him his coffee, her suspicions are confirmed as he starts spewing rude and offensive comments toward her. Elise tries to diffuse the situation, but Ryder goes too far, prompting Elise to slap him as a gut reaction. Ryder storms out of the cafe, leaving Elise reeling.
Just then, Ryder's twin, Chris (Lucky Fate), rushes into the cafe and goes up to Elise with concern. He apologizes for what happened, explaining that his twin, Ryder, can be quite the asshole. There's no excuse for what he did, and Chris offers to make it up to Elise in whatever way he can. In a strange turn of events, Elise ends up charmed by this good twin, and even agrees to go on a date with him after her shift. It seems like every cloud really does have a silver lining...
But when they go back to Chris' house after their date, Elise can't help but notice that there's something just a bit off about Chris as well, though she just can't quite put her finger on it. Still, the night was pleasant enough, and Elise could certainly use some cheering up after what happened with Ryder, so she agrees to fool around. As they fuck, however, Chris seems more and more unhinged, even asking for anal sex, which Elise agrees to. But Elise still can't shake the feeling that she's been duped somehow... and that this twin's apparent sincerity just might be too good to be true.
Duration: 43:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14646kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucky Fate, Stevie Moon - Good Twin, Bad Twin

Megan Fiore - Sensual Outdoor Creampie Zagare

Megan Fiore is undeniably hot and irresistible. Her naked body can easily steal the spotlight even when she's showing off her naked body in front of a captivating landscape. The black-haired hottie is ready to give her man the pleasure he wants.
Duration: 25:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5817kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Megan Fiore - Sensual Outdoor Creampie

Layla Sin - Foot Fantasies Fulfilled Hanceville

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Hotlegsandfeet
Cast: Layla Sin
Genres: Bed, Bedroom, Black hair, Boy-Girl, Cowgirl, Reverse cowgirl, Cum on feet, Doggy style, Brown eyes, Foot fetish, Footjob, G-string, Leg fetish, Orgasm, Piercing, Shaved Pussy
In this leg fetish scene crammed with nylon stockings, high heels, foot worship, footjob thrills, as well as hardcore sex, a young gal discovers her guy's interest in aggressive females in lingerie and stockings and decides to fulfill his fantasies and thensome! This is the situation in a Full foot sex video today when Layla Sin confronts Jay Smooth. Layla gets dressed in red nylon stockings, bra, garters, and pretty white peep toe heels that she has him kiss and worship like the naughty boy he is! He gets more than he bargained for but he loves it all as she stands over him with her great legs and has him kiss her shoes, then rewards him with a blowjob. She rubs his hard dick with her feet in the shoes, then with her stocking soles, then she rides his dick cowgirl style. She may be acting like a light-hearted dominatrix, but Layla likes all sexual pleasures too, and so she sucks Jay in-between jacking his johnson with her feet. Then she lets Jay bang her spoon-style as well as getting on top of his dick and riding him some more. But foot fetish prevails at the end after he fucks her and she then strokes his cock to a creamy cum all over her red stockings. Let's make Layla our Model of the Day for her horny performance.
Duration: 36:38
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4388kbps
Audio: 184kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Layla Sin - Foot Fantasies Fulfilled
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07786 секунды с 9 запросами