Old 12-07-2023, 10:41 AM   #1008
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Milf Gigi Bondage Perfect Vip Hot Super Exclusive Collection. Part 1. Suifenhe

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Today Milf Gigi gets a little break from all of the extremely tight damsel in distress bondage she's known for. She slips into a silky spandex catsuit and corset, and I strap a nice comfy leather muzzle gag on her. I anchor the "D" ring of the gag to the ceiling and begin to tie her all up nice and tight with shiny nylon rope. Once she is strictly bound from head to toe, I lay her down on the floor and pull her up into a nice tightly arched hogtie.

Total size: 5.1 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milf Gigi Bondage Perfect Vip Hot Super Exclusive Collection. Part 1.

Anal At First Sight Sabula

Today on the spectacular Sara Diamante has come to Private Specials, Intimacy & Passion Vol. 2 dressed in her fishnet stockings ready for a wild time, and we know just the stud for the job, Alberto Blanco! You see, Sara is in dire need of a big cock, and here at Private, we never disappointed our girls!
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8381kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal At First Sight

Emily Pink - Emily Pink Studies Anal Gaping & A2M Blodgett

Cast: Emily Pink
Genres: Hardcore, Latina, Big Tits, Anal, Deepthroat, Gonzo, Blowjob
Brunette beauty Emily Pink arrives at director/stud David Perry's tony abode ostensibly to study English, but the European doll changes from modest attire to elegant, ultra-sexy black lingerie, with garters, stockings and heels. Catching her host leaving the shower, she masturbates her bald box while he strokes his meat to full erection. She gives him a blowjob. David sucks her tits and rubs her clit. He fucks Emily's twat doggie-style. And then he rails her asshole till it gapes! She enjoys anal boning from behind and standing up. Uninhibited, carnal Emily slurps on his cock ass-to-mouth. David reams her asshole in multiple positions, producing more graphic, raunchy gaping! The dirty girl rims David's butthole. Their torrid boot-knockin' session climaxes when David shoots spunk onto the pretty babe's tongue. She plays with the mess, drooling it down her chin and onto her round tits. 'I speak English,' she admits with a mischievous grin.
Duration: 37:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6570kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Pink - Emily Pink Studies Anal Gaping & A2M

Aubrey Black - Friend With Benefit Of Mime Munith

With her husband away, Julia North went out on the town to find someone fun to bring home and it looks like she found one! Wasting no time bringing him into her bedroom and sitting him down on the bed while she's still in her little black dress, thigh high stockings, and high heels, she straddles him and takes off his shirt before doing a sexy little striptease down to her lacy bra and panties, and uses her feet to caress his hard cock while rubbing her pussy outside of her panties. After pulling her natural MILF tits out, she strips off his pants and boxers and tit-fucks, then sucks, his cock for a bit before stripping off her panties and sliding her pussy onto his dick, grinding and riding and bouncing around in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, then riding his face for a bit. He bends her over to fuck her hard from behind, then more cowgirl, then missionary, until he pulls out and shoots a big load all over her shaved MILF pussy
Duration: 40:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11615kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aubrey Black - Friend With Benefit Of Mime

Classic Lingerie Bondage Winchendon

You ask for it and Close-Up comes through! Fans of classic lingerie, this is the tape for you. Jewell and Bridgett are two of our curviest, tastiest models and here they wear nothing but high-waist panties, full-cup bras, cinchers, girdles, stockings, gloves and non-platform high heels! Bridgett is up first, all dressed in red. Darla ties her tightly on camera, then uses a riding crop to ?encourage? her to walk back and forth. Then the voluptuous blonde is hogtied in classic black. A lotus-tie is made more enjoyable by pretty lavender panties and bra, then Bridgett is all alone on the sofa, adorned in white lingerie and blue ropes.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:11
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2422kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Classic Lingerie Bondage

Zafira - Worship at the altar of Zafira! Briggsdale

Release Year: 2011
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Zafira
Genres: Big tits, Brunette hair, Glass Dildo, Doggy style, Green eyes, Enhanced tits, Foot fetish, Hungarian, High Heels, Pussy fucking, Lingerie, Pantyhose, Striptease
Certain models bring out the best in photographers, and Zafira is one of them. I've never seen a bad layout of her, and believe me, I saw plenty of Zafira long before I wrote this newsletter, when I was still working as a magazine editor. As I've written elsewhere, Zafira has the gorgeous face and curvy body of those European movie goddesses who enraptured me and millions of other impressionable lads back in the 1960s. A beautiful, dimpled smile, soft green bedroom eyes, firm 36B tits, and shapely size seven feet...this is a recipe for total slavery!Who could resist getting down on his knees to kiss Miss Zafira's feet in those lovely shoes, and then of them...as Zafira smilingly presents her soles to us in powerful closeups captured by Denys DeFrancesco and his ever-vigilant camera crews in high resolution pix and video! Yes, the photography of Productions !Do you like tease-and-denial, where a woman shows off her beauty but doesn't let you even touch her, much less fuck and lick her? That's the powerful scenario that went through my mind as I watched Zafira in this newest pictorial. I imagined her sniffing her own shoes as she does in some of the shots, and showing me her pussy through the lacy tights, flexing her pink-polished toes at me while pleasuring herself with a glass dildo. I watched her use her own feet to put the dildo in her mouth...then I studied her soles as she masturbated herself far above...then I hungered to kiss her soles through the hosiery as she pulled it across her feet...and then I squirted shamelessly in my underwear as she sucked her own toes and told me if I was a good boy, I might someday suck them too! Ohmigosh, it was only when I was a creamy mess that I realized it was just a fantasy, and not a reality...that Zafira didn't actually talk to me...but as we all know, a great model can make a fantasy like reality! Better than reality!
Duration: 30:59
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4179kbps

File size: 992.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zafira - Worship at the altar of Zafira!

2 Tape Bondage Captives - Part 2 Pine Knot

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Hannah's neck rope is removed and she is sat back down in her chair. Brenda is put up against the post. Dr. Cupcakes goes back and forth. He adds some tape to Brenda, securing her to the post and then he gives Hannah some attention in the form of Black Tape, securing her to the chair. After Lots of red and black tape have been applied, he rips the nylon around their tits and binds all 4 of them with green tape... Very Festive! More red tape is used as he tapes Brenda's head to the post. She is completely helpless at this point and can not move an inch. Hannah can however, and the Good Dr. has a remedy. He ties a rope to the excess nylon on her hood and ties her head back. Some Very Heavy Duty clamps are added to their tits and then Dr. Cupcakes leaves them to mmmpph and struggle... I should say twitch, as there is not much room for struggle at this point. At the end of the clip I put in some behind the scenes footage of Hannah and Brenda being released.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 2 Tape Bondage Captives - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.03307 секунды с 9 запросами