View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 06:08 PM   #562
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,509 раз(а) в 4,250 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Realtampaswingers.com- Clit Licker

Realtampaswingers.com- Clit Licker

Description:
I am at it again with Faith Morgan and we both got some big, black tongue on our pussies, and it felt so goodMy pussy was kind of sore that weekend from having too much cock, so I was in heaven just getting my pussy licked.
He approached my pussy slowly. He licked and kissed the inner part of my thigh, which made me anticipate him licking my clit He then licked the crease where my leg joins my pussy....and then he got closer and put his lips right on top of my slit. I could feel myself relaxing and getting wet His tongue separated my pussy lips He then ran his tongue up and down between the layers of my pussy flesh He gently spread my legs open even more with his hands as he tongue fucked my hole This felt great too, but now I wanted some attention given to my clit... He brought his tongue up to the top of my slit and felt for my clit. It was there, and he could feel my tiny pearl He then took my clit into his mouth and started to suck gently. Wow....I was ready to explode now He then began to suck harder, and even harder My orgasm was building and he moved right with me, keeping his hot mouth right on my clit as I bursted into orgasm heaven Shew....I was seeing stars and completely forgot that I wasn_t the only one in the room.. Oh yeah, Faith was there too and now it was her turn He went gently down on her too and all I kept thinking was how good my pussy felt and I hope hers was feeling that way too. I guess it was because it wasn_t long before she squirted her orgasm juices right into his mouth The bed was wet, again... Enjoy the photos and videos
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : ClitLicker_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 150.72 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:12:07

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/29242ee55bee0

Время генерации страницы 0.14971 секунды с 9 запросами