View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 08:07 AM   #6458
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Alex Jones, Melody Marks, Ken Feels - Mi Casa Es Su Casa Ellaville

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Alex Jones, Melody Marks, Ken Feels
Genres: Blonde, Threesome, Natural Tits, Teen, Old Young, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Ass, Handjob, Rough Sex, Face Fucking, braces, caucasian, doggy style
Video language: English
Marcus and Claire (Alex Jones and Melody Marks) are a down-on-their-luck couple, having hit a string of bad luck recently which has left them without a place to live. Luckily, their ex-college professor, Frank (Ken Feels), has agreed to let them stay with him at his home. Marcus and Claire feel embarrassed to have to ask this of Frank, but at the same time, it's not like they have a choice. They assure him that they'll be back on their feet in no time. Frank, however, is welcoming and generous, assuring them that this is just a speed bump on the road of life. And besides, he's happy to help his ex-students. insisting that 'mi casa es su casa'.
But as the days go by, the couple soon finds that Frank's open-door policy is a bit more intense than they initially expected. Franks seems to always walk in on them when they're getting frisky, and although he acts casual about what he sees, there's a distinct sense that he's almost doing it on purpose. The more it happens, however, the more normal it begins to feel, to the point where Marcus and Claire are totally unfazed by the intrusions and interruptions.
But then one day, things get dialed up a notch when Frank walks in on Marcus and Claire having sex in the living room. Frank insists that they continue fucking, even though he remains in the room. Marcus and Claire don't hesitate, continuing to fuck as Frank watches TV next to them. Eventually, however, Frank can't help but ask if he can join. The couple are a bit taken aback, but ultimately resolve to reward their host for his sublime hospitality with a threesome.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4564kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex Jones, Melody Marks, Ken Feels - Mi Casa Es Su Casa

Alyssia Vera - Alyssia Vera's Second Gloryhole POV West Allis

Cast: Alyssia Vera
Genres: Big Tits, Deepthroat, Blowjob, POV, Cum swallow, Brunette, Cumshot, Handjob, Bald Pussy, Titty Fuck, Gonzo, Big Dick, Straight, Blowbang, Cum On Tits
Alyssia Vera comes to Gloryhole Secrets wanting to please her men and gives a once-of-a-lifetime Gloryhole Secrets performance. In her POV scene, Alyssia Vera does that with her blowjob and throat-sucking skills. She is 100 percent about throat-sucking, giving saliva-dripping blowjobs, and swallowing their full loads of cum down her throat. She loves being felt up, squeezed, and being used by our horny men. Alyssia Vera enjoys titty-fucking our men in between sucking their dicks, and our men love her horny attitude today. Alyssia Vera wants every load of cum that is shot down her throat, and she gulps down every drop of cum they deliver. Alyssia Vera swallows ten loads of cum in her return back to Gloryhole Secrets, and she only wants more on her next visit back. If you love POV scenes of swallowing cum, blowjobs, and tity-fucking, then step inside Gloryhole Secrets and enjoy Alyssia Vera today.
Duration: 37:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6212kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alyssia Vera - Alyssia Vera's Second Gloryhole POV

Neighborhood Swingers vol.25 - Adira Allure & John Strong Frametown

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Squirtalicious
Cast: John Strong, Adira Allure
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Milf, Squirt, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Handjob, Swingers, Gagging, Face Fucking, Colored Hair, Stockings, doggy style, open mouth facial, outdoor, rimming
Adira Allure finishes styling her hair and poses in front of the mirror, wearing stockings and a short dress. Her husband, Alex Mack, tells her that she looks amazing... Which means she's all set for some special fun, because she's going to have sex with their neighbor, John Strong, while Alex has sex with another neighbor's wife! Adira and Alex exchange loving kisses, and wish each other a good time.
Duration: 29:36
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neighborhood Swingers vol.25 - Adira Allure & John Strong

Touch My Wife - Wife Makes Me Watch Her Fuck Our Son's Friend Miles

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Touch My Wife
Cast: Johnny Love, Helena Price
Genres: Brunette, Hardcore, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Milf, Hairy, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Big Dick, Handjob, Swingers, Voyeur, Cuckold, Face Fucking, Reality, POV, Bareback, Cum on Pussy, straight, ball play
I walked in on my wife sucking on the balls of one of our son's good friends. She clearly had something to say about our sex life, and this was her way of proving it me! Helena humiliated me all while fucking Johnny's big cock, and honestly I was into it. 'You could never fuck me like this!' My wife bounces her plump tan ass while I watch from across the room. I couldn't help but feel my dick get hard seeing her fuck this younger guy. He pounds my wife's hairy cunt until he blows his load on her bush!
Duration: 21:44
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14646kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Touch My Wife - Wife Makes Me Watch Her Fuck Our Son's Friend

Amazing Anal For Sexy Slut Haley Pierre

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Haley Reed
Genres: Teen, Big Ass, POV, Anal, Gonzo, Deep Throat, Blowjob, Hardcore
Haley’s been working on stretching out that tight little hole of hers in preparation for today. Everything from toys, fingers, and dicks have been used on this slender beauty. All that hard work pays off when she’s able to take a huge cock deep inside her backdoor until she gapes and squirts!
Duration: 1:00:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazing Anal For Sexy Slut Haley

Sneaky Anal Pilot Station

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Kiara Lord
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Facial, Hardcore, Missionary, Redhead, Shaved, Titfuck
Charlie Dean is sneaking in while his stepmom is taking a bath. Her perfect body has him hard as a rock. She catches him jerking off, but instead of being angry, she decides to help out with his urges. She takes his huge dick like a pro and gives him an amazing blowjob, before begging him to stick it in her ass. They have anal sex in multiple positions and he shoots out a thick load all over his stepmoms face.
Duration: 34:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sneaky Anal

Tricia Oaks - GangBang Creampie Pully

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Tricia Oaks
Genres: 5 Creampies, Busty - Big Boobs, Cowgirl, Deepthroat, Facial, Interracial, MILF, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Tattoos
All the Cocksmen follow to get their first frolics inside Tricia's tight, wet pinkness before she props up on her side for some s'mish between Chris and Scotty. Next they help get her naked so she can take some rides, first on Scotty in traditional cowgirl, then on Randy in reverse so everybody can watch her beautiful bounce up and down hypnotically. Nacho and Scotty support Tricia and her enhanced twins with their shoulders and hands as she moans in . Tricia mentioned her favorite position was doggie style and as always, the Cocksmen were listening. Chris bends her over on the bench and pounds away at her from behind while she keeps her mouth full of cocks (even two at once). Tricia gets splayed across the bench for some proper spit-roasting between Nacho and Randy before the other Cocksmen rotate in for a try. Chris fuck-walks her over to Scotty on the floor so she can ride him and suck Randy's dick at the same time. They trade out positions under Tricia and she starts to show off some of her Kung Fu flexibility.
Duration: 43:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7847kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tricia Oaks - GangBang Creampie
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04324 секунды с 9 запросами