View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 09:26 AM   #19184
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Blonde Rope Slut is Victimized and Made to Squirt Uncontr...

Blonde Rope Slut is Victimized and Made to Squirt Uncontrollably!!

Cast: Cadence Lux ,The Pope
Genres: Bondage ,toned ,Submission ,Ball Gag ,switch ,Blonde ,Domination ,Vaginal Penetration ,Handler ,Fingering
Video language: English

Cadence begged to shoot for us and I couldn't say no to her. She is young, hot, and begging to suffer, so I planned a day that would test her limits and see what she was willing to endure. She claims that she really has to be turned on to squirt, so I use that as mark for how much of a slut she is. THe first scene this bitch covers my floor with her sweet cunt juice, and as the day goes on she continues this behavior. The bondage is grueling and she hangs in there and takes it a long with all of the torment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Blonde Rope Slut is Victimized and Made to Squirt Uncontrollably!!

Is Penny Still one of the Toughest?

Cast: Penny Pax ,Lea Lexis
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Cattle Prod ,Femdom ,LezDom ,Electro Plug ,Blonde ,Straight ,Facesitting ,Electric Dildo ,Pussy Eating

Episode 1: Penny Pax, not only everyone's favorite submissive but also everyone's favorite Electroslut. Penny did her very first Kink shoot for me a year ago before I launch Electrosluts on Wired Pussy. I could see this girl was special, she was unique. She loved to get fucked and she loved all the electricity. I had not choice but to bring her back on Electrosluts and really put her through some proper tests. First round is fucking. I know Penny can take a good hard pussy fucking but how high can she take the electricity? That's what I want to know, and that's what I've called Mistress Lea Lexis, our newest, blonde bombshell, sexy Romanian Domme to find out! Will Penny remain amongst the toughest of our Electrosluts? Watch and see!

Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Is Penny Still one of the Toughest?

Wasteland - The Chair

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Daisy
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Daisy Duxe, Discipline, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, Rob Gadling

We find Daisy Duxe restrained to a chair with medical restraints while Rob, her tender tormentor, circles her like a spider whose just caught a fly in its web. He starts with a wartenberg wheel on all of her soft spots, tantalizing her nipples, her inner-thighs and even her feet. And then the bdsm play begins!

Duration: 21:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2751kbps

File size: 448.1 MB

Download Wasteland - The Chair

Compromises, Part 3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Compromises is an Intersec Studios scripted feature presentation about the pleasure that comes from pushing the limits of what is taboo. PD is such a good friend. He's got two girls up at his farm that he's been working over for weeks. He needs a break so he calls me. I'm fine with taking his seconds. The one he calls "cherry" is still pretty feisty. She'll learn after a few more weeks. None of these bitches keep that attitude for very long.

Duration: 47:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Compromises, Part 3

SexuallyBroken Sexy Nikki Darling squirts her brains out

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Nikki Darling, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

The only thing holding her up is her bondage. She is limp in her shackles, surrounded by a huge puddle of her own cum and unable to even lift up her head. It is a good look on her. Always a pleasure dear.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5620kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 854.7 MB

Download SexuallyBroken Sexy Nikki Darling squirts her brains out
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.39590 секунды с 9 запросами