View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 04:53 PM   #447
bart202

Поблагодарили 31 раз(а) в 31 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Holding Johnny's Dad Accountable

We�ve all said it: �It�s not the misbehaving youth I want to spank - it�s the parents!� � so that�s exactly what I did.

** Part POV lecture, part OTK spanking, so you can experience both the scolding AND the spanking from the best perspectives. **

As an educator, I�ve had it up to here with parents who don�t discipline their offspring, or even teach them the basic manners and respect that they need to make it in the world. Your little Johnny, in particular, is out of control; he pulls the girl�s hair, blurts out foul language in class, and is a general nightmare. You don�t seem to have any problem whatsoever with your son�s behavior and seem to think it�s up to other people to make sure that the little maniac behave.

I disagree.

Since I can�t spank him - and you WON�T spank him - then I�m left with no choice but to spank you. You heard me right, mister perfect parent, get your butt over my lap right now; those pants and underwear are coming down and I�m going to give you the spanking that YOU deserve for being such a hands-off parent.

Length : 8+ minutes

Featuring: My Bottom's Bottom

Keywords: F/M, hand spanking, OTK, POV, roleplay, teacher,

Filesize: 162 MB
Duration: 8mn 26s
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 2500 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 Kbps

Download: Depfile.com

DadAccountable.rar
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03795 секунды с 9 запросами