Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Rikk Dicks Muscleboy Mattvens

Rikk Dicks Muscleboy Mattvens

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

You take out your shaft and let the slender blonde give you a sloppy blowjob. Kyle then bends over on the bed and offers his tight asshole to you.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Rikk Dicks Muscleboy Mattvens

Luxxxe Studios - Friends in Heat Ep. 2 Client Privilege

Studio: Luxxxe Studios

Friends in Heat: Client Privilege begins when Darryl MacDaniels (Brian Bonds) is introduced to new client Jonas Donovan (Matteo Nevaeh) who is looking to make some significant expansions to his company. Darryl - not one to under-impress nor please a new client - warmly welcomes the aggressive new client's advances. Darryl knows exactly just how far he will go ensure that they are more than pleased with his performance. Knowing landing this client will be huge, he eagerly shows Jonas what huge things he has to offer him - in all ways possible - leaving no room for doubt in his ability to fully please and pleasure his client with his services. Jake Carmichael (Justin Yurmouth) arrives unexpectedly to Darryl's office to catch the two deep in their business affairs.

Duration: 25:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5731kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Luxxxe Studios - Friends in Heat Ep. 2 Client Privilege

Hit It Then Quit It Scene 5

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

Alexander Kristov is in a foul mood after a rough night of cleaning up at the bar and bartender Jason Vario knows just how to cheer him up. Jason walks around the bar and offers up his thick uncut cock for Alexander to handle how he pleases. Alexander doesn't resist the juicy dick and gets on his knees to suck it. Jason wants a bit more and bends Alexander over the bar to eat his hairy ass. Jason takes his time and savors every lick up and down until Alexander is ready to be entered. Jason turns Alexander onto his back and slides his throbbing cock deep into his barback to fuck him hard. Jason's cock feels amazing, but Alexander wants it harder from behind. The stud turns around and grips a bar stool for Jason to go back in and finish fucking him deep. When Jason yells that he's going to cum, Alexander makes sure not to waste a drop. The barback drops down to the floor one last time and takes every drop from Jason's erupting cock all over his face. With the taste of Jason still dripping from his tongue, Alexander dumps his own load all over the bar floor to cap of a tough night of work.

Duration: 19:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11515kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Hit It Then Quit It Scene 5

Cruz and Sonny

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Cruz, Sonny
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Bareback/Condom, Blowjob, Facial, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.

We only just met Cruz the other day, but we got along so well -- and he was ready for anything -- that I jumped at the chance to pair him up with ny. And the guys go at it -- bareback!
Now, you haven't met ny before, but I think you're gonna love him. We've got a solo in the can with him that we'll release later, but I didn't want to wait any longer to show you these two in some hard core action.
As the scene starts, the guys are on the bed and we're shooting the breeze. I tease them that I can tell there is some "excitement" already happening with ny . as in, between his legs. (He's got a monster-thick can dick in his pants, and he's already plumping up in his shorts.) I joke with him that he's a "good, wholesome Italian" boy and he sorta rolls his eyes at this and says, "well." lol.
I tell them -- and you -- how these guys are "brand spanking new" to us. How new? As in yesterday. Like I said, I don't waste time! "My, how time flies," I say to them, as ny just grins at the camera with a knowing look.
I tell Cruz that "today is going to be the first day that you put a penis in your mouth." So, you know we're in for a treat. "It's good to have a big fucking dick to put in your mouth for the first time." And lucky for us -- and Cruz -- ny is hung like a moo. I challenge Cruz to use his dick sucking lips with all their might.
I step away to let the guys shoot the shit and get to know one another and before you know it, ny is already planting some kisses on Cruz. We're off and running! By the time the long (50 minute!) scene is over with, there's been rimming and sucking, both guys have gotten fucked bareback, ny cums in Cruz's mouth, Cruz shoots his load on ny's face and lips, and Cruz probably isn't able to walk straight. lol. (Truly, seeing ny fuck a guy is like watching someone get fucked by a butt plug. He's just that thick. Cruz pulled through like a real trooper though, gritting his teeth and panting like he was about to give birth!)

Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 687.2 MB

Download Cruz and Sonny

Aaron Hugese - Ep. 21

ルールは簡単。ゲームに負けたら、� �者のどんな命令も従うこと。エロい� ��令に興奮していき、ノンケのちんこ もフル勃起。ウケも2人に掘られて、� ��慢できず大量射精
※本編、目線モザイクありません。

Duration: 28:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8304kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Aaron Hugese - Ep. 21
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02861 секунды с 9 запросами