View Single Post
Old 06-02-2024, 08:24 AM   #3380
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Doctor's Pusscriptions Exeland

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Jada Stevens, Kagney Linn Karter, Brandi Love, Phoenix Marie, Alison Tyler, Alektra Blue, Juelz Ventura, Johnny Sins, Brick Danger, Chris Parker
Genres: Gonzo, Nurses & Doctors, Threesomes, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Hardcore, Pantyhose
Video language: English
Dr. Booty's Pusscriptions
All his life, Brick has only ever wanted two things: to be a firefighter, and to fuck wet pussy. When he sees Dr. Jada Stevens walk in, all he can think of is that fine ass body of hers! Luckily for him, the second she gets a glimpse of his fat cock, she drops to her knees to get a taste!
Fucking Doctors
The surgeon general assigns Preston Parker and Kagney Linn Karter to do a little experiment for him. Kagney starts by stripping down and teasing Preston. Preston licks her pussy and tight little asshole then he finishes the entire experiment off with a huge facial!
Lights, Camera, Deepthroat!
Alektra Blue and Johnny Sins are just trying to record the latest scene for their hit soap opera. She comes out wearing a sexy nurse's uniform that shows off her big tits. She gets down on her knees to deepthroat that big dick all the way down to the balls, and then Johnny fucks her in every position!
Ski Hill Slut Emergency
Alison Tyler and Johnny Sins are the medical staff at the latest winter games. When they hear that ski jump superstar Phoenix Marie has crashed on the course! Once they make sure she's ok, the two dirty doctors decide to see if Phoenix is interested in joining their fuck session.
Doctor's Orders
Brick Danger has been in the hospital with aches and pains for weeks now. Figuring he's faking it, the nurses call Dr. Brandi Love in to deal with him, but Brick just sticks to his story. To prove that he's fine, Dr. Love has her nurses strip him down so she can see if his cock responds to stimulus.
Format: mp4
Duration: 3:20:34
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1150kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Doctor's Pusscriptions

Black Negligee Olney

I come home to find that the kitchen is sparkling clean! Hmmmm...This doesn't happen very often. Well, I find out why when I get ready to go to bed. After putting on black garter belt, pattern stockings, satin panties, baby doll nightie and black gloves, Johnny informs me that he has a surprise for me in the kitchen. When I get downstairs, he helps me up on the granite island, and proceeds to tie me up in a strict hogtie with red rope. Then, he puts a big red ball gag in my mouth. Finally, Johnny enjoys seeing me tied up, struggling, and drooling all over the clean countertop. I guess it will be my turn to clean if he ever unties me.
Duration: 6:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 306.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Negligee

Nicole Aria And Maya Kendrick Saint Onge

Cast: Maya Kendrick, Nicole Aria
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Buttplug, Anal Fingering, Stocking
Nicole Aria has been staying late at the office, pretending to work overtime for Maya Kendrick’s company, earning some extra money by playing with her ass on webcam. Maya catches Nicole in the act and bends her over the desk, spanking her and humiliating her. Just when Nicole thinks the punishment is over, Maya brings her home and stretches Nicole’s ass until she fits her fist deep inside, giving Nicole an intense anal orgasm. Maya guide’s Nicole’s fist in and has an amazing orgasm of her own with the Hitachi on her clit while Nicole’s hand massages her rectum from the inside.
Duration: 53:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9756kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Aria And Maya Kendrick

In The End He Cums On Pretty Face Canaan

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Phoenix Marie
Genres: Anal, Big Tits, Blonde, Facial, Doggystyle, Stockings
Phoenix, in a press conference, leaks information on several sex scandals about an important politician. The ruined politician sends a "character assassin" to Phoenix's house to film her sucking and fucking him and disgracing her completely.
At the end, cumming on her face and asking her to read a statement admitting that she is nothing but a lying and cheating slut bag who will do anything for attention.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:09
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In The End He Cums On Pretty Face

his young guy arranged an experienced cougar to get his cherry popped Port Salerno

Cast: Lady Masha (47)
Genres: Blowjob, Cum, Facial, Pantyhose, Old & young, Toy bo
To loose his virginity, this toyboy arranged a mature pro to get the job done. And Lady Masha loves to pop his cherry!
Duration: 37:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7453kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: his young guy arranged an experienced cougar to get his cherry popped

PVC and Chains Gillett

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Stefany
Genres: Russian girl, Brown hair, Close-up, Degustation, Fingering, Pissing, Piss in glass, Pussy wash, Shaved, Solo, Stockings, Toys, Wet hair, Wet toy
Cute brunette Stefany last appeared on Wet and Pissy in June 2016 and in that time she has gone from a sweet, shy girl to a full on sexy minx! Dressed in a shiny PVC minidress and stockings, Stefany knows exactly how to tease and a year of modelling has given her much more confidence and sex appeal! She pulls down her panties and bends over on a leather sofa before sprinkling a stream of piss while still touching herself. She catches some of her golden juices in her hand and tastes it before moving onto some sex toy play! Stefany uses a purple speculum to gape her pussy wide apart and while she is stretched, Stefany sprays another stream of her perfect piss over the floor! Kinky Stefany laps up her piss from the leather sofa and fingers her pussy. With her legs spread apart, Stefany looks seriously hot as she pisses again while still fingering herself. She gets hold of a glass vase and as she gets onto the floor, she lifts her leg up and pees into it, dipping her long brown hair into her juices and pours the remaining liquid into her mouth and over her dominatrix style outfit!
Duration: 27:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8086kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PVC and Chains

A Lesson In Anal* Diekirch North

Cast: Lydia Black, Dee Williams
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Strap-on, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, Buttplug, Toys, Pussy Licking, Pantyhose, Fishnet, Speculum, Anal Fingerin
Lydia Black is an eager student taking her first harp lesson from her ever experienced instructor, Dee Williams. As Dee is guiding Lydia’s hand through plucking the notes, Dee notices that Lydia showed up to her lesson with a butt plug visible under her very tiny skirt… and no panties. Dee quickly understands that Lydia is intent on learning more than just music today and bends Lydia over the chair. The butt plug gets worked in and out of Lydia’s ass to warm her up. She takes the Slink as deep as she possibly can and begs to be stretched open with a speculum. Dee slides her fist into Lydia’s greedy asshole and then instructs Lydia to fuck her with a strap-on. The dildo gets Dee so anal-horny that she demands for Lydia to fist her asshole too, and she has an outrageous orgasm!
Duration: 55:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Lesson In Anal*
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.71886 секунды с 9 запросами