View Single Post
Old 06-06-2024, 04:45 AM   #69859
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Flip-Flopping Fuckers Abandon Their Prayers To Experience...

Flip-Flopping Fuckers Abandon Their Prayers To Experience Some

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Mike James, Yuri Adamov
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Flip Flop, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

Troubled by events that seem to be spiralling out of control, Yuri Adamov heads straight for thepany of young Mike James; and - perhaps not surprisingly given the fact that his fellow novice is a horny little fucker! - receives the kind of lusty wee that we'd all like to get given half the chance. Then again, considering the fact that Adamov is quite simply feckin' gorgeous, what other type of response would you expect here? If anything, of course, the lad's sweet vulnerability makes James's keen response all the more understandable; but don't for one minute make the mistake of assuming that Adamov is a simple innocent in this terrific set-piece. True, it's James who makes the initial move, slurping up and down the length of his buddy's shaft; but it's not long before Adamov is returning thepliment, so that before you know it the two fellows are soon 69-ing each other on the bed like a couple of shameless whores! Given the nature of these beauties, however, it's probably to be anticipated that both boys want to share the exquisite experience of peration; and, having given Adamov the full length of his solid, uncut dick up his ass, it's no time before James is enjoying his mate's wood in return. The result is a wonderful, nad-breakin', flip-flop extravaganza - a show that'll have you creaming your load like a cheap tart. All of whiches to a climax when both guys tease out fine wads for the camera; marking each other's pert body with rich lashings of jizz!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 879.5 MB

Download Flip-Flopping Fuckers Abandon Their Prayers To Experience Some

BaitBus Fucking the Zen Master

Studio: BaitBus

So this week we have Mr. Sexy Dylan Roberts, he stopped by the office and informed us he has been wanting to get in on the Baitbus fun. So we hit the streets and see what victim we can find to get his first taste in some anal love. We come across Bryce and oh man does this guy fit the description, we convince him to lend us a hand with our project but if only knew the truth that we needed him to lend us his ass for Dylan's dick. After letting Alexis charm the clothes off of him, he was dumbfounded to find out he just got his dick sucked by a man. But after we shoot him some figures he starts to have a much clearer picture of what is going on. Enjoy

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:46
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 709.6 MB

Download BaitBus Fucking the Zen Master

I'm On The Phone

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

When Aspen wants attention, he'll do whatever it takes to get it, even if that means annoying the hell out of his boyfriend Trevor Harris while Trevor's on the phone with his mom. Some playful antics turn scandalous as Aspen gets Trevor to put out while maintaining the conversation he's trying to have on the phone.

Duration: 36:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download I'm On The Phone

SouthernStrokes John Barber and Danny Bianchi

Studio: SouthernStrokes

It's part of a dad's job to show their boy how to handle their wood, and my stepson, Danny, is no exception. When I walked in and saw him bent over our pool table trying to teach himself how to shoot and hit the balls, my cock started to twitch a little. Maybe it was his cute pink shorts or his tight t-shirt. Or the fact that my wife hasn't let me fuck her in the ass in a long time, but I never realized how cute he was or that it even turned me on. Maybe this day was different, but I knew something special was happening. So I walked in and showed him how to properly handle both a cue stick and his daddy's dick. As soon as I got behind him, the heat radiating from his body was intense. When I got him bent over in front of me and started feeling on his ass, I knew his tight hole was going to feel amazing wrapped around my cock. And it did! I can't wait for his next lesson to begin.

Duration: 16:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 966.1 MB

Download SouthernStrokes John Barber and Danny Bianchi

OnlyFans - Fabio Brazilian Matt Polaco Jake Mathews and Basti

It's kinda easy hooking up with a horny guy who is gagging to get hold of your cock when you look as hot as these boys do!

Duration: 22:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 976.0 MB

Download OnlyFans - Fabio Brazilian Matt Polaco Jake Mathews and Basti
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04498 секунды с 9 запросами