View Single Post
Old 06-06-2024, 06:53 AM   #69864
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Raw Hole - Melvin Dicks Davos

Raw Hole - Melvin Dicks Davos

Smooth dark Latin stud Melvin sits spread-legged on the floor facing Davos, but these two hot bare fuckers aren't here to play pattycake. Davos dives a hand into Mel's undies and pulls out a hard, up-curved cock already raring for some action. He gets his mouth around the big fucktool and starts sucking, and Melvin gives an aggressive little push to help it go down further. Davos is prepped and ready to get his ass boned, kneels against the bed with his sexxxy ass aimed at Mel's booty blaster. Wrapping an arm around Davos' chest, Melvin pumps his big bare cock in to the hilt.
Moaning encouragement for every thrust, Davos bumps his butthole back into the horny top and they speed up their raw fuck. Melvin teases Davos' hole, pulling out until his curved dick pops out into the open air, then works it back in, hitting every magic button along that trip. So revved up to get his ass reamed and creamed, Davos howls louder. Mel lets his weight rest on top and plows in from above, the thick veiny dick so stiff it looks like it could explode. Davos gasps for breath and spreads his legs wide open to take all the hard dickin' he can get. Melvin screws in with a fury, holding Davos by a handful of hair and ready to blast at any moment. He pulls out to stand at Davos face, jerks his load int his bottom bud's face and mouth. But he's not done, breeding back in for a double dip. Caught in a mindless fuck frenzy, he gazes dizzily into the camera as it zooms in close and fades.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3934kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Raw Hole - Melvin Dicks Davos

StagHomme Holiness - The Clergy - Chapter 2

Studio: StagHomme
Cast: Bastian Karim and Scott Carter

In my line of work, there is no shortage of illicit activities you can find yourself witness to or directly a part of. Hustling for as long as I have, I have perfected my craft and both my name and face have become something akin to legend. Powerful men have found their way to me, and as is to be expected, they desire me just as much as they desire the version of me they need me to be for them.

Duration: 28:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8486kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download StagHomme Holiness - The Clergy - Chapter 2

Key West Annual Bareback Party Parts 2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Dallas Reeves, Johnny Forza, Donny Forza, Nicoli Cole, Dalton Pierce
Genres: Anal Oral, Bareback, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Orgy, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos.

Two of the hottest guys on the join in an supercharged bareback scene at Dallas famous Jacuzzi. We will be enjoying more of these handsome studs soon...

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2355kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 258.2 MB

Download Key West Annual Bareback Party Parts 2

Meninos OnLine - Potted

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Meninos OnLine
Cast: Sandriias, Fabriccio
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, latino, oral, riding, rimming, smooth

Sandriias and Fabriccio blow each other's dicks, and Sandriias rims Fabriccio before hammering him with his big dick.

Duration: 24:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 446.2 MB

Download Meninos OnLine - Potted

Miguel Xxl Gets On The Bus: Andy Adler & Miguel Rey 720p

Cast: Andy Adler, Miguel Rey
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

This week on the bus, we got Miguel, a man walking home. Andy was particularly excited because he liked tall dark and handsome men. Miguel was hesitant, It seemed strange. Understandably, but after we explained ourselves he was so down. He takes out his massive cock and Andy went to work. It grew so much and was so stiff, and had to ride that cock. He stuffed that cock in his little hole it was amazing to witness. He came so much it was cool. then he left the bus.

Duration: 41:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1886kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 595.8 MB

Download Miguel Xxl Gets On The Bus: Andy Adler & Miguel Rey 720p
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.22846 секунды с 9 запросами