Old 06-06-2024, 12:20 PM   #69874
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default MaverickMen Feed Me Your Load Sir

MaverickMen Feed Me Your Load Sir

Studio: MaverickMen

This was supposed to be Jasper's solo stroke video, a video of him beating off to see how the camera liked him, but he was sooo cute and really wanted to suck my cock and swallow my load while he beat off so lol! Yup, I gave in hahah. I fucked his sexy face and fed him a huge load as he jerked off his big cock, mmm mmm...this was a fun video to shoot and shoot :P

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10096kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 999.0 MB

Download MaverickMen Feed Me Your Load Sir

Chris Hollander

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots
Video language: English

We follow lusty Las Vegas native, and new boy on the scene, Ryder Rockwell as he takes his morning jog around the neighborhood. The tight bodied twenty-three year old is absolutely beautiful, with chiseled bone structure, and blazingly bright blue eyes, which he uses to flirt with naughty neighbor, Spikey Dee. The horny newbie takes a break from his brisk jog right next to neighborhood bad boy Spikey, takes a breather, and bats his beautiful "fuck me" baby blues.

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 70kbps

File size: 547.8 MB

Download Chris Hollander

NakedSword x Sir Peter - Bastian Karim and Sir Peter

Studio: NakedSword x Sir Peter

Sir Peter is sharing his thoughts on loyalty and love as he wraps his arms around and lifts up longtime friend Bastian Karim. In the courtyard just outside Bastian's Barcelona home, Bastian swallows Sir Peter's hefty slab of uncut cock before Sir Peter takes his tongue and big dick to Bastian's juicy ass. The two men, still fucking on a public outdoor table, position themselves in several creative, flexible formations until Bastian has been drained and is leaning back to be served a fresh facial of cum.

Duration: 19:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9594kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download NakedSword x Sir Peter - Bastian Karim and Sir Peter

TimTales Martin and Andrea

Studio: TimTales
Cast: Martin and Andrea Novak

Andrea's love of huge cocks is endless. No wonder why he's already worshipping Martin's big dick before the camera is even turned on. That handsome bottom will do anything to get that thick meat in his every hole. That angel face can get devilish pretty fast! Enjoy

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4363kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 778.5 MB

Download TimTales Martin and Andrea

Corey Gets Pumped and Dumped

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

I wanted to put him to the test. We got a camera and the BaitBus and drove around town, talking to guys Matt wanted to fuck. We had luck! The BaitBus got tons of straight guys to turn gay!

Duration: 42:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4499kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Corey Gets Pumped and Dumped
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05727 секунды с 9 запросами