View Single Post
Old 07-09-2024, 03:28 PM   #7191
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default My Ts Stepdaughter 5

My Ts Stepdaughter 5

Cast: Brittney Kade, Draven Navarro, Kasey Kei, Dillon Diaz, Eva Maxim, Cliff Jensen

Description: TransSensual presents My TS Stepdaughter Vol. 5, with four vignettes featuring beautiful TS beauties giving into their sexual fantasies about their hot stepdads and stepmoms. This is a release you do not want to miss!

Scene 1. Brittney Kade & Draven Navarro
The scene starts with Brittney walking into her stepdad's office to get a permission slip signed for school. Her stepdad, Draven, signs it, and as a way to repay him, Brittney pulls down his pants and sucks his cock. Draven fucks her tits, sucks her cock, and rims her asshole. Brittney gets her ass fucked in doggy-style, reverse cowgirl, and missionary positions. The scene ends with Brittney cumming while being fucked, then Draven cums on her balls.

Scene 2. Kasey Kei & Dillon Diaz
The scene starts with Kasey approaching her physics teacher, Dillon, after class. Since her teacher happens to be her stepdad, she expects preferential treatment, however, her stepdad gave her a failing grade on her exam. To convince him to give her a passing grade, Kasey pulls down his pants and begins to suck his cock. Dillon returns the favor and sucks Kasey's cock and rims her asshole. Kasey gets her ass fucked in standing doggy-style, cowgirl, and missionary positions. The scene ends with Dillon cumming on Kasey's balls.

Scene 3. Eva Maxim & Dillon Diaz
The plot in this scene is a continuation from the previous scene. Dillon and his stepdaughter, Eva, discuss her sister and her struggles with school. Eva tells her dad that her sister told her about how he helped her with her homework after school. Eva offers to relieve her dad's stress. They suck each other's cocks, then Dillon rims Eva's asshole. Eva gets her ass fucked in doggy-style, cowgirl, and reverse cowgirl positions. The scene ends with Eva cumming while being fucked and Dillon cumming on her tits.

Scene 4. Eva Maxim & Cliff Jensen
Eva's in trouble with her mom for bad grades, so she goes off to her room and strips down and changes into sexy fishnet stockings and paints her giant tits with a sign that says FUCK ME. She finds the handy man, Cliff, who is at their house to fix the TV and starts to suck his cock, hiding behind the TV, while he talks to her dad. After Eva's dad leaves, the couple fuck in sideways position on the floor, hiding behind the couch, but are nearly caught be Eva's mom! Her mom leaves the room, and Eva rides Cliff in reverse cowgirl. They continue to fuck in standing doggy and missionary positions. Eva cums while being fucked in missionary position. The scene ends with Eva being fucked in doggy style position and Cliff giving her a facial. Just as they've finished fucking, they're busted by Eva's parents!

Genres: Step Incest Roleplay, Male On Transgirl, Anal Cowgirl, Anal Missionary, Transgirl, Anal Reverse Cowgirl, Transgender, Anal Doggy, Circumcised Cock, Cum On Tits, Rimming, Lingerie, Interracial, Fake Tits, Handjob, Cumshot, Anal, Blonde, Big Tits, Brunette, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Blowjob

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 01:54:45
Size: 2.51 GB

>> Download - Keep2Share
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04494 секунды с 9 запросами