View Single Post
Old 07-13-2024, 08:39 AM   #5699
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Elecro Lezdom Isis Love Opens Audrey's tight Asshole Pierreville

Cast: Isis Love ,Audrey Rose
Genres: Curvy ,other hair color ,Electric Dildo ,Humiliation ,LezDom ,Dominatrix ,Cattle Prod ,Anal Stretching ,Corporal Punishment ,Tens Unit
Video language: English
Episode 3: Audrey Rose is a very anal retentive girl. By that, I mean she gets lots of electrosex toys stuffed up her tender butthole for the perverted amusement of Isis Love.
Isis exercises her strict lesbian BDSM control over Audrey, covering her ass in sticky pads. However, the real pleasure (and pain) comes from Isis’ exploration of electro anal stretching on wanting Electroslut Audrey Rose. With electric, and non-electric, speculums Isis explors the dark regions of Audrey’s ass with a zapper, sparking the toys all the while, inside her cavernous hole.
But Audrey’s lezdom ordeal doesn’t end there, with a large ass hook deep in her ass, Isis delights in tormenting her new toy to orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 755.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elecro Lezdom Isis Love Opens Audrey's tight Asshole

The Traniing of Claire Robbins, Day Four Iva

Cast: Claire Robbins ,Big Red
Genres: Humiliation ,bottom ,shaved ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,Discipline ,body builder ,Oral Sex ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment
Slave girl Claire Robbins fucks and sucks like a pro in this final installment of her training program.
Duration: 53:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Traniing of Claire Robbins, Day Four

Latina Patrol Lexy Banderas Grassy Meadows

Attitude Adjusted Criminal alien and hiding expert Lexy Banderas thought she'd outsmarted the Latina Patrol agents by hiding in a bathroom, when they easily find and bust her. She gives them nothing but attitude until Agent Bruno offers her a way to avoid deportation; sexual submission. She may act tough but this slutty chica has no problem taking all of Agent Bruno's burrito down her throat or letting him fuck her tight pussy. He dominates and sexually humiliates the hand-cuffed Latina until he's satisfied then showers her with a big cum-shot.
Duration: 40:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latina Patrol Lexy Banderas

Siouxsie Q and Maddy O'Reilly Part 1 Squamish

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Siouxsie Q and Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Fetish, Toys
We enjoy having two models on hand for a RealTimeBondage. live feed because they can get kind of intense. We let our members add their suggestions on the forums and live as the show is taking place.
Duration: 57:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siouxsie Q and Maddy O'Reilly Part 1

Hot Spoiled Princess & Anal Step-Mommy Earn Their Keep New Sarpy

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Moka Mora ,Penny Barber
Genres: brunet ,Rough Sex ,Oral Sex ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,muscular ,Role Play ,Nipple Clamps ,Spanking ,Humiliation
Curvy Mommy Penny Barber is busy cleaning the house for long lost Uncle Ramon’s arrival and scolding her hot little piece-of-ass step-daughter for being a brat. Both ladies think that uncle Ramon is simply visiting to straighten out a small mistake in the will, not knowing that his brother did actually leave him everything, including them. He immediately starts by retracting the family Porsche from spoiled little princess Moka and makes her earn back the right to even touch the car. An over the knee spanking and flogging help her get the picture Soon she has a cute little shocked expression as she gets on her knees, handcuffed, to suck dick and get fucked with tight nipple clamps, gently kissing the bumper of the car that used to be hers.
After putting Moka back in line he heads right upstairs to let the secretly submissive housewife Penny Barber know that Daddy is back in charge. Throwing her over the sink, he beats her ass red with a wooden spoon and instructs her in how she can keep paying the rent with her bouncy tits, wet mouth, and hot jiggly ass. Clamps on those big luscious tits, and a sold face fucking on the kitchen floor get’s Penny’s pussy wet, and soon she is begging to cum against the kitchen counter with her apron above her hips. Ramon shoves his thick cock in her ass sending her over the edge into screaming orgasms that she endures further humiliation and beatings to get. Moka discovers them there, and embarrassed yells at her Step-Mommy, only to be reprimanded by both Ramon and Penny.
Moka is placed in a tough standing suspension and made to suck and fuck as Penny places strip after strip on her coed ass for calling her a whore. Drooling and begging and screaming apologies Moka does her best to remain composed, but eventually has to cum and does so with her feet lifted in a full suspension. After promising to be a good girl she is let down and allowed to take her Mommy’s fist and lick up her Uncle’s cock fresh out of Penny’s hungry ass.
Duration: 1:20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Spoiled Princess & Anal Step-Mommy Earn Their Keep

Penny Barber Brat Training: It‘s Not About You Gnadenhutten

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
She can't get enough of either, so most doms don't have what it takes to put her in her place. We can almost understand why. Penny is nothing if not hot. She's got great tits, a rocking ass...
Duration: 57:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Barber Brat Training: It‘s Not About You

Live Craftsbury Common

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I’d stopped dating. It wasn’t the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I’m over ‘relationships’ for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That’s all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I’d watched my sisters and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head.
Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Live
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.26331 секунды с 9 запросами